Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thank you sir!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    First to some people who are scared , the zoom hack isn't safe anymore that's why i stopped making zoom hack updates , Riot has implemented a new system that makes the client sends information to the server about your current zoom level, if it's above the limit Riot will flag you for banning I didn't see that one coming then i stopped for a bit , to learn these spoofed packet exchange as i don't anyone to get banned by using my hack .
    Second Do you mind PMing me with the modifications for applying the ZoomHack , I want to edit it permanently in the runnable itself rather opening other tools .

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

Finally someone complies with what I ask them to provide instead of going on a rampage about how they already have 2 virus scans. Good job. I'll look it over.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Looks good.

#Approved
    I don't want to disappoint you but 1 virus scan from virustotal can just be enough , it's just a waste of time they use the default virus engines to scan the file just compare the MD5 Hash to the scanned file or you can just download it and run it inside a sandbox application to check if it's working or what it has done <3 .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by supervirus5 View Post
    First to some people who are scared , the zoom hack isn't safe anymore that's why i stopped making zoom hack updates , Riot has implemented a new system that makes the client sends information to the server about your current zoom level, if it's above the limit Riot will flag you for banning I didn't see that one coming then i stopped for a bit , to learn these spoofed packet exchange as i don't anyone to get banned by using my hack .
    Second Do you mind PMing me with the modifications for applying the ZoomHack , I want to edit it permanently in the runnable itself rather opening other tools .

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I don't want to disappoint you but 1 virus scan from virustotal can just be enough , it's just a waste of time they use the default virus engines to scan the file just compare the MD5 Hash to the scanned file or you can just download it and run it inside a sandbox application to check if it's working or what it has done <3 .
    Wut?
    I know they changed much of the Camera System but Lol did always check the Zoomvalue, that's also how they detected you in the past.
    I think they made that timer-function which pretty much resets every camera attribute all the time so you cant change them unless you nop the timer.
    I guess that they also just may have done it for performance, since they don't have to check every Value for changes anymore now, but just if the timer is still running or not.....

/Edit:
    The method on how to edit the Max Zoom Value is simple
    just get the Max Zoomvalue Pointer as normal
    and then get the Timerfunction and nop it
    Last edited by infinest; 02-15-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by infinest View Post

/Edit:
    The method on how to edit the Max Zoom Value is simple
    just get the Max Zoomvalue Pointer as normal
    and then get the Timerfunction and nop it
    But there is 2 ZoomValues Now and yes they made a new system that send packets whenever you change your zoomlevel it's sent to the server now .

Thanks
    this is good thx share

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bill5715 For This Useful Post:

infinest (02-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    But there is 2 ZoomValues Now and yes they made a new system that send packets whenever you change your zoomlevel it's sent to the server now .
    Well i just used the addy which has the same standart value as the old one 1158455296
    And even if they made a new System.....
    Lol always sent packets to the server to check for thirdparty tool just like Zoomhacks
    Maybe they made it more precise or whatever but they always did do it......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    umm.. can i see my enemies if i use no fog ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyrenz View Post
    umm.. can i see my enemies if i use no fog ?
    As already said in the first post no you can't since peoples positions are serversided

Thanks
    What option is the best too use for not so good monitors? FoV or zoomhack?

Could you code in an ESP? Like a red circle around the champions to show their combat range? Or too show if they've used their ulti or not, and if they have display a count down timer until their ulti is back up.
    Last edited by Baxthar; 02-16-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxthar View Post
    What option is the best too use for not so good monitors? FoV or zoomhack?

Could you code in an ESP? Like a red circle around the champions to show their combat range? Or too show if they've used their ulti or not, and if they have display a count down timer until their ulti is back up.
    I guess it would be possible to get all these information off the memory (combat range would be hard to add since i had to add it all manually for each champion). But I'm not going to do this in near future, it would take me some investigating and i don't really have that much free time and also im not really interested in using this stuff myself :I
    All i can say is it might be possible to do in vb .net but I don't have the time to try it....

/Edit to your first question:
    just test it and find out what suits you best
    Last edited by infinest; 02-16-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks
    work perfect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Ain't my rules, Admin's rules, gotta follow them.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    So, quick question: If we run the program before playing, it'll be undetected? Or will it just have a lower chance?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Increase FOV and Switch between Lightmodes WONT WORK FOR ME WHYYYYY

Thanks
    its not work anymore they update check it
    Last edited by Bernard.; 02-18-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast