Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (2/15/13)

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/mpghnews_zpsb6a5590a.png[/IMG]
    22nd Edition
    2/15/2013

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/headlines_zpsb54bb5dc.png[/IMG]

The Chosen Ones
    Today, Dave finally chose the newest edition to the Trusted Member's group. After long debates, unnecessary flaming, and numerous votes, @Skane. and @Doc were chosen to be the newest Trusted Members. Dave84311 made the announcement official here.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/USERNEWS_zps3eafb063.png[/IMG]

Postbans

Congratulations to @Hugo Boss on 7,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Virtual Void on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @GenesisJr on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Paralyze. on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @-Silverz on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Kenshin13 on 1,337 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @DawgiiStylz!
    Happy Birthday to @Delko DJ!
    Happy Birthday to @Kenshin13!

Promotions/Special

Congratulations to @DarkWing on Editor!
    Congratulations to @NormenJaydenFBI on Minion!
    Congratulations to @Shane on Trusted Member!
    Congratulations to @Doc on Trusted Member!
    Congratulations to @RobinC on Contributor!
    Congratulations to @heythere123 on Middleman!
    Congratulations to @Ecstasy for finally winning a Dota2 Game!

Resignations/Demotions

@Versa is no longer a minion.
    @Lightning is no longer a minion.
    @Markus is no longer a minion.
    @Prepix is no longer a minion.

* The Cocksucker Voteout is back! Who will get their cock back? Find out and vote here.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/INTERVIEWS_zps1dad4cf4.png[/IMG]

Interview - [MPGH]heythere123

[MPGH]Shane: Hi there, heythere123. How are you doing today? Can I interview you for this weeks issue of MPGH news?
    [MPGH]heythere123: Sure I'd be happy to do it. And I'm doing good thank you for asking.

[MPGH]Shane: That's good. So, how did you end up on the lovely website, MPGH.net?
    [MPGH]heythere123: Well it all started back in 2010, when I was forever alone, searching for a soul mate... I lied..... haha it all started when I was searching for some hacks whether it be Crossfire or any other games and turns out MPGH isn't only a hacking site, but a site where people are friendly and there's just so much more to it. MPGH4Life.

[MPGH]Shane: Ah, interesting, Crossfire was very popular back then, and it's still popular today. And we both came to the website for the same reason. Haha. Now that we know you play Crossfire, are there any other games that you like to play?
    [MPGH]heythere123: Well PC-wise I sometimes get on CoD MW2, yeah it's old.., not gonna get the new one LOL, but I play PS3, my favorite games are: NBA 2K13, GTA IV, Black Ops 2, also pre-ordering GTA V looks freaking sick.

[MPGH]Shane: That's nice. I only play on PS3 cause my PC is to shitty. You should add me sometime, so we could play. I'm also getting GTA V as well. During your freetime, when you're not on MPGH or the internet, what do you like to do?
    [MPGH]heythere123: Hey that's nice, I get to find out more about you. If we could play GTA V together, I'll add you, well generally I eat, sleep and watch TV. But I enjoy swimming, basketball, bowling, and going to 24 hour fitness to work-out and hit up the gym. How about you, Shane?

[MPGH]Shane: Productive guy, are you now? Well, I go to school, during my freetime I play PS3, LoL, and I go skating with my friends. Thank you for asking. I see that you're MPGH's Official MiddleMan, when did you get MiddleMan and what was your first reaction?
    [MPGH]heythere123:You play League? Didn't seem like a person that would, but yeah I was officially "sworn" into a MPGH MiddleMan on January 29th, 2013. So I logged on MPGH and I had around 15 notifications. I first went to post quotes and someone quoted me and it said blah blah quoted [MPGH]heythere123.... and i was like are my eyes deceiving me? MPGH?! That was when I realized I was an Official Middleman for MPGH. The feeling was awesome and surprising at the very same time.

[MPGH]Shane: Of course I play League, I'm Asian. That's a good feeling, I felt the same way when I got Minion and MiddleMan, I was surprised when I got MiddleMan because I applied for MiddleMan a while back before Liz chose Middleman and I thought I wasn't going to get it. But eventually I fucked up and got demoted. Liz hates me now, hopefully she can forgive me. Do you think being MiddleMan is a hard job? Do you have to divide up your time with real life and the time you have to do your job as MiddleMan?
    [/FONT][MPGH]heythere123:Yeah back when I first joined you were the star for the CF section, I remember everyone thanking you, and you'll be closing down threads. Well, we all make mistakes, and we just need to learn from them in order to get better. As for the MiddleMan job, I wouldn't necessarily call it a hard job, but you have to be alert because the scammers are sneaky, and anything could happen. Time management is also very important if one were to be a MiddleMan because their demands and requests of a MiddleMan to be on daily, and to keep up with the constant demands, we need to be on often. I devote a lot of my time to the MiddleMan job, as I am on MSN generally 4-6 hours, if not more, but its fun though because I like what i do so being a MiddleMan isn't boring at all.[/COLOR]
    [MPGH]Shane: Lots of scammers out there and anyone can be one, even you're friend. I had a friend that scammed a member like last week, he's banned now. Well, keep up the good work and hopefully you'll get promoted. What do you like most about MPGH?
    [MPGH]heythere123:Thanks for your kinds words Shane, getting promoted is something I hope will happen.
    [/COLOR] Well, what I really like about MPGH is the funny traditions like post ban and birthday ban, those are always fun. Also the competition here at MPGH is incredible, aside from all the groups and tags a user can get. The members here are also very kind, and all have a general sense of humor which always makes things better.
    [MPGH]Shane: Haha yeh, lots of the members are friendly on MPGH. Wow, this was one of the longest interviews I've ever had. Before we end this interview, would you like to give a shoutout to anyone?
    [MPGH]heythere123: Haha yeah, this was pretty long, means we bond well. yeah id first like to make a shoutout to my partners, @Ravallo and @Hugo Boss these two are the ones i generally go to for help and they've always been there for me, also shoutout to @arunforce since he brought the rat empire here, that was sexy also, @Dave84311 since he runs this town, all due respect. And @Hero he's a good guy. Thank you for having me here today Shane, shoutout to you! @Shane it was nice talking to you, good luck with what you do in the future.

[FONT=tahoma][MPGH]Shane: Haha, that's funny. Well, thank you for your time. See you later. :P
    [MPGH]heythere123: Peace.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/GLOBALNEWS_zps2de7b806.png[/IMG]

It was 9:20AM in when a meteor the half the size of a football field, described by NASA as a "tiny asteroid" hit central Russia. Injuring at least 1000 people, and damaging 3000 buildings, the blast of the meteor was "equivalent to 300,000 tons of TNT", CNN says. You can see the meteor fly through the air here.

A few weeks ago, North Korea openly admitted to nuclear weapon development and testing, and along with that said that they would, "deliver it directly to the US". They finally conducted a nuclear weapon test this week underground with much "more sophisticated technology than their previous attempts" CNN says. In reply to this test, the UN Security Council will meet, but it's assumed the US will do their own security sanctions. More military, and anti-missile defense systems will be placed in or around North Korea. The only thing we don't know is what type of nuclear weapon they're testing; plutonium or uranium. If they master uranium bombs they can easily continue to develop them as North Korea has a uranium deposit and can keep digging it up.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/gamingnews_zpsd22f6ce6.png[/IMG]

Valve Lays off 25, Gaben Responds

Valve cofounder Gabe Newell has responded to the reports of layoffs at the Half-Life and Counter-Strike developer today. In a statement sent to Engadget, Newell said the developer is not canceling any ongoing projects or changing its priorities.
    "We don't usually talk about personnel matters for a number of reasons. There seems to be an unusual amount of speculation about some recent changes here, so I thought I'd take the unusual step of addressing them," Newell said.
    "No, we aren't canceling any projects. No, we aren't changing any priorities or projects we've been discussing," he added. "No, this isn't about Steam or Linux or hardware or [insert game name here]. We're not going to discuss why anyone in particular is or isn't working here."
    According to reports earlier this week, Valve laid off as many as 25 developers in its hardware and Android divisions as part of the company making "large decisions" about its future.
    Prominent hardware developer Jeri Ellsworth said she was fired, while business director Jason Holtman has reportedly left for unknown reasons.

Call of Duty Coming Back in 2013

That's a not a big surprise: Activision confirmed during the conference following the publication of their financial results that Call of Duty will be back this year with a new opus planned for late 2013. We may suppose the alternation will be conserved and that this up-coming COD will be part of the Modern Warfare series.
    Activision CFO Dennis Durkin didn't give much details about this possible Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 while we still don't know if it will available on both current consoles and next-generation consoles.

Steam Celebrates New Linux Client with Sales

It’s been tested, it’s been debated, and it’s now available to all: Valve announces the official launch of the Steam Linux client after nearly four months in beta. Expectedly, a sale is going on for all Linux-supported games in Steam’s catalog, including Crusader Kings II and Counter-Strike: Source.
    The sale lasts until February 21 and takes 50 to 75 percent off the 54 games Linux users can slot into their brand new platform. Team Fortress 2 joins the revelry by automatically awarding a free and tradeable in-game Tux accessory for all Linux mercs jumping into the free-to-play shooter before May 1.
    Grab the Steam Linux client and browse the full list of discounted titles on the sale page. Welcome to Steam, Linux gamers.

Alleged PS4 Controller?

The photo, which seemingly first appeared on Destructoid from an unknown source, shows a DualShock-like controller with what appears to be a touch pad in the middle where the Start and Select buttons are usually located - as previous rumours have suggested.
    The controller is connected to what one would assume to be a PlayStation 4 dev kit.
    While its validity is unconfirmed, Kotaku reports that an 'industry source familiar with the new system' has told the site the device in the image is the 'real deal'.
    IGN corroborates, citing a 'trusted source', but adds that it's an 'early prototype' that is likely to change before its final release.
    As well as the front-facing touch pad, the prototype in the picture also appears to feature a grill below the touch pad for an internal speaker or microphone, an illuminated panel along the top which could be related to built-in Move-like functionality, and two buttons on either side of the touch pad, which may be new Start/Select keys, or related to a rumored Share button feature (EDIT: This was to be proven false).
    The controller also shows revised analogue sticks, a bulkier d-pad than the traditional PlayStation 8-way, and what appears to be an earphone port on its lower surface (or, again, a possible microphone port).
    In January, a senior games studio source working on an upcoming Sony game told CVG that the new system's controller has undergone numerous iterations, few of which resemble the DualShock build that has become synonymous with PlayStation. Versions of the new PS4 pad include biometric sensors on the grips and an LCD touch screen, they said.
    Edge has also claimed that the next generation console will launch in Japan and the US by the end of 2013 but will not be released in Europe until "early 2014".

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/TECHNOLOGYNEWS_zpscb55b0dd.png[/IMG]

Facebook: Latest updates and Buzzes

Facebook, an online social network that everybody knows about. According to CNet News, Facebook's Co-Founder, Dustin Moskovitz who left in 2008 still has possession of 124.6 million shares equaling 7.24% in the company. The current Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Zuckerberg still holds 29.3% of the company. In total, Dustin Moskovitz's 124.6 million shares, hold up to $3.5 billion. Now, Facebook also allows you to promote and share your friends' posts for a certain price. With the help of this new feature, it pushes and enables your friend's post towards the top of people's user news feeds. This feature is only available for users with less than 5000 friends or subscribers. The point or reason why this feature was created was because Facebook thought that this would benefit and help charities or fundraisers and possibly events. Now, if privacy is your concern, then Facebook is already aware if it for the post will only be promoted for people that have already seen it.

Navigational System Improvements

Are you tired of getting lost when you're driving? Well, researchers have finally developed an even more accurate car navigation system. The improvement rate goes from 50 percent to 90 percent all relying on the signals being received. Furthermore, this new system climbs up and faces multiple challenges through GPS systems in the city area. According to the team, ""Future applications that will benefit from the technology that we are currently working on will include cooperative driving, automatic maneuvers for the safety of pedestrians, autonomous vehicles or cooperative collision warning systems"". All in all, the team wants to enhance and develop a more complex system built in the smartphones.

Antipiracy site gets sued for pirating their design

A site known as "The Pirate Bay" are frustrated over a new site known as "antipiracy group CIAPC" because of what they've done. Now the question is, what did they do? The answer is, this "antipiracy" website stole The Pirate Bay's website layout and everything in it. Well, The Pirate Bay itself can already face and deal with lawsuits for it contains many torrents, free downloads to music, games tv shows, movies and applications. The interesting part is that this "antipiracy group" will most likely not pay the fine, so the end result will be in court. The tables have also been turned because The Pirate Bay had stopped hosting of torrents and changed to a search engine where you are able to download the torrents from other websites. "We are outraged by this behavior," a Pirate Bay spokesman told TorrentFreak. "People must understand what is right and wrong. Stealing material like this on the Internet is a threat to economies worldwide. We feel that we must make a statement and therefore we will sue them for copyright infringement." Now what the Pirate Bay spokesman sad seems to be pretty funny because they were doing the same in the past. According to The Pirate Bay, the charge basic fee should be $6,663. In your opinion, what do you think about this topic?

Vs.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/NEWSTEAM_zpsf7613f6a.png[/IMG]

MPGH News Team

• Writers

Last edited by Hero; 02-15-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

AirCanada (02-16-2013),heythere123 (02-16-2013),Delko DJ (02-22-2013),Dubw0w (02-17-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (02-15-2013),HaxPro (02-17-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (02-15-2013),Maxedout (02-16-2013),Paralyze (02-16-2013),Rullez (02-17-2013),Sky_____ (02-21-2013),Solutions (02-16-2013),Terell. (02-16-2013),Vehrdyn (02-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Like always

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    new CoD?
    interview is fcked up dunno why.
    had a name change, sorry. /waw
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Thanks . Good edition, although the interviews fucked.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Great edition

I think if true, the new idea for the PlayStation Controllers are great. Its new and should be really helpful and interactive.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Great as usual

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    So less comments on this news ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    As always, I love the intervieuws

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skane. View Post
    interview is fcked up dunno why.
    had a name change, sorry. /waw
    its still epic though
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Title removed. Pornographic url. Will result in a ban in the future.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Great edition.
    I hope the ps3 controllers will be compatible with ps4 : /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Nice Interview Love It ...

[IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/pewpew.png[/IMG]

WAK_PAN1 | HACKING IS A JOB
    +1 THANKS ME IF I HELP

Thanks
    Good job again news team
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    nice interview.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Thanks . Good edition, although the interviews fucked.
    Yeah. Everytime I take Shane's interview and put it in it fucks up. He uses stupid ass font tags which is why it's all fucked. Spent like 10 minutes last night trying to get em all, but as you can see they're not all gone.

Mischief is on leave for the next few weeks -- trying to get it covered which is why we only had 1 interview.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (02-16-2013)

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    SHAKE THAT ASS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast