Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

A real SMG Guide

I was really disappointed that people post ‘guides’ here onto the internet, but most of them I’ve seen just tell that it is the same or how much they sucks. So, I went and made a guide sense SMGs are my best weapons. However, I will not post NX weapons. Sorry!

Laws:

There are a few laws here you need to understand.

1. It is not the weapon that sucks; it is the player that sucks.
    2. You can’t win at a long range fight.
    3. You’re gun is a peashooter, you’re faster; the other guy have a .50 Caliber, don’t stand still >>;
    4. Do you the player wants speed over power or power over speed?
    5. Give me chicken nuggets.

SMGS

There is a few type of SMG I will start going over.
    1. Heavy SMG; these ones are powerful hungry ones.
    2. Medium SMG; they have good damage but make up in speed
    3. Light SMG; low damage but make up in speed and accurately.

Medium SMG-9mm UZI
    The pride of the IWI (Israel Weapons Inc. or Inds; formerly known as the IMI)

The 9mm Uzi is a very popular weapon both in fictional and real life, the Uzi was made in the early 1940s and release in the 1950s because of the French Embargo on Israel the IDF adopt it very quickly. The Israelis came up with a smooth action SMG, very light and very easy to use. The recoil is very smooth; like in movies you can hold it with one hand. The UZI is becoming outdated sadly sense the more powerful rounds such as 45. Are coming out.

The Uzi is one of the unused weapons in Combat Arms; the weapon however, is a killing machine. The damage is pretty good, but the real deal in CA is the UZI have a fast rate of fire and spread; you can mow down a crowd of people. The goal with the Uzi is to aim for the neck and head area and let it rip, because of the fast rate of fire; you’re smacking his face open like a fat man shoving a corn dog down his throat. However, the flaw is that the UZI have a nasty recoil and very short range.

Medium SMG-MP5A1

The infamous West Germany company called Heckler&Koch in the late 1960s made a evolutional weapon, called the MP5, the MP5 is design for police and military use, very popular such as the 9mm UZI, very light and easy to use, the gun have good stopping power and is known for it roles in video games and police games (SWAT 4). The MP5 is sadly being outdated for better powerful SMGs.

In Combat Arms like the UZI, the MP5 isn’t very use. The small German weapon has a very high rate of fire and lower spread, making it a great weapon to use. Your goal is again to aim for the neck to the head, sense the rate of fire is much faster then the ARs and shotguns. However in CA, the MP5A1 is really the MP5A3 (pull able butt stock, plastic and metal, compact) is use wrong, you can’t put a silencer on a real life MP5 sense the MP5S series. The sad con of the weapon is it short range and run out of ammo pretty quick.

Light SMG-K7

The Daewoo K7 submachine gun (K7)
    The K7 submachine gun was developed by Daewoo Precision Industries Ltd Co, a subsidiary to the large DAEWOO Corporation. Daewoo K7 was developed to provide less expensive alternative to German-made MP5SSD used by South Korean Special Forces. To achieve minimal costs and controls compatibility with other small arms in service with South Korean armed forces. The gun is rarely use such as the MP5 and the Uzi, however the damage the gun put on your enemies is pretty small, however the fun is very silent and the very high rate of fire allow you to mow down enemies. This is gun sadly because of the very high rate of fire; is not very accurate even much in medium range, a pro gun. You just have to get close to the enemies and just let her rip, try shooting and pushing your mouse down-or just no recoil. :O

Heavy SMG-K1A1
    Is another member of the Daewoo K-family, the gun drop in popularity due to the UMP 45. The gun has high rate of damage but slightly slower rate of fire. The K1A1 is known to be a SMG/AR hybrid much like the AK74SU. This weapon is one of the most powerful SMG in Combat Arms and was the most frequently used because of that and its light weight. K1A has the best accuracy of all SMGs. Most players equip this weapon with an ACOG scope to allow further attacks without the need of a scoped assault rifle.

Medium/Heavy SMG-P90
    The FN P90 submachine gun (SMG) was developed in the late 1980s as a personal defense weapon for the troops whose primary activities does not include small arms, such as vehicle and tank crew members, artillery crews etc. Standard pistols and submachine guns chambered for pistol rounds were proved ineffective against enemy soldiers, wearing body armor; Therefore FN designers first developed a new round with enhanced penetration, initially known as SS90. To achieve necessary high penetration while keeping recoil impulse low, FN used a small-bore approach, creating a round that looked much like the scaled down 5.56NATO round. The P90 in CA is a small fast SMG, known infamous for many people both hackers and pros, this gun is behind the UMP very closely. The P90 use to have the largest clip of the sub machine gun class, now because of the Bizon. The P90 is behind once again in third place. The P90 comes with it OWN optic system, meaning you don’t have to pay for scopes, the P90 have major advantages with the large clip of 50, high rate of fire, and lowered down recoil. A great tactic is to aim for the chest and neck area, the high rate of fire would push the gun up toward the head, if not you pumped a full 50 clips on a poor bastard. Try also aiming for the head, sense you have a scope on your P90 and can use it to have medium range combat. The P90 isn’t very good for long range kill (unless he is AFK). This gun should be wanted by many people now a day; the damage is a little weak. Better then the light, and lightly down to the heavy and medium damage. Because of this the P90 is ranked as Medium/Heavy depending on how people assume it is.

Heavy SMG-Bizon PP-19
    This interesting submachine gun had been developed in Izhevsk at the famous IZHMASH state arms factory during the early 1990s, and first appeared on public circa 1993. Bizon (Russian for: Bison) SMG combined high capacity "helical" magazine with more conventional appearance and layout. This firearm said to be comfortable to carry and fire, and provides a lot of firepower. Controls are similar to those on all Kalashnikov assault rifles, thus being familiar for all Russian troops. The PP-19 is a new weapon in CA both becoming love and hated by many people the, PP-19 is another hybrid of the SMG/AR like the AK74SU and the K1A1.
    The Bizon is known for the very fast rate of fire, very good accurate, and very good damage. The Bizon is currently known to have the largest clip in both the AR and SMG class (65) but with a magazine upgrade, you can boost that clip size to at least 80 rounds, that insane. Now, the Bizon is accurate very well thanks to the smooth recoil you get from it. The Bizon is luckily given out to higher ranked players, and thus only the “good ones” get the use this bad boy. The Bizon however does have some few flaws, the large clip enable a good player to run out of ammo pretty quick, and because of the high rank you must get, not many people will get to use this gun except to take it off of a dead body. There isn’t really a good tip; sense the gun is already a beast. You just aim and just don’t go nuts with it. I doubt you can miss much with this brilliant weapon. This gun is a little in a way like the AK47SU, it can aim farther like the K1A1 but does not have the best accuracy.

Heavy/Medium SMG-UMP 45
    The UMP (Universal Machinen-Pistole = Universal Submachine Gun) had been developed by the Heckler & Koch company of Germany in the mid- to late- 1990s and first appeared on the markets in 1999. The key idea behind the UMP was to create lightweight and powerful submachine gun that also will be cheaper than one of the J&K's flagships, the MP-5. UMP, being targeted primary for USA law enforcement market, first appeared in .45ACP and .40SW chambering, and later - in 9mm.
    The UMP is hand down one of the most popular gun in CA due to it low recoil, great damage, and cheap prices. The UMP, is very well known for hackers, and pros a like, because of the heavy damage it does to people because of the slower speed allowing you to hit your enemies a little more accurate. The sub-machine gun is popular because of that, with an upgrade you can make your gun into a mini-M60 and just give them hell. Because of the lower rate of fire then the other guns, the Uzi and the MP5 can make a nasty challenge for those who are using those guns. A great tip to use on the UMP, is to aim for the head, the gun can actually hit that area pretty damn good. If you think or know you can’t get headshots very easily, aim for the chest, neck and head allowing you to take out your enemies.

Version 1: Finish (Reedited it for grammar)
    Version 2: Finish (Check grammar error)
    Version 3: About weapon mod and which one is good and BAD!

Notes: If you like to have a discussion of what you disagree please post what you disagree in a polite manner.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-14-2009 at 11:22 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

DemonMonkey (06-22-2009),Ghty82 (06-15-2009),[MPGH]Killian (06-14-2009),Rocco (06-14-2009),souljaowner (06-14-2009),weaselm01 (06-24-2009),will88 (06-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    yea ummm the guide is good but i didnt need to know about the guns history and crap

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Notes: I put a small history in it so people don't assume such from games. Very small history expect for the K7, sense Nexon is a South Korean Company.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yay 2nd comment!. I was really surprised because this guide was actually useful. I liked how you provided a background on the weapon first. I find the k1a sometimes switches firing modes randomly. However I think that the MP5A1 is used moderately it used to be my favorite weapon and I clocked around 2700 kills with it. Back in the beta for Oceania (I'm in Australia) k7 was one of the best guns for small maps like junk flea. Thanks! Can u do some guides about weapon mods plz? Oh yeah just take the s off understands in laws
    Last edited by Ghty82; 06-14-2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Grammar

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    ya i would luv to say good guide but your grammar is horrible yikes... i mean compared to what ive seen its alright but i know your mama thought you how to speak boy or maybe you were in a rush...

either way nice effort
    God is watching

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yikes! This is a forum. We do not speak educated old english here. As long as it is phonetically correct or makes sense don't go around bashing ppl for bad grammar OMG!
    Sorry but I had to tell you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Wow. Nice guide i really am getting smarter from gun knowledge, lol. Keep up the good work
    [img]https://g.image*********/0575/GREATFULLDEAD.jpg[/img]

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
    Yikes! This is a forum. We do not speak educated old english here. As long as it is phonetically correct or makes sense don't go around bashing ppl for bad grammar OMG!
    Sorry but I had to tell you
    oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dats why?!!! i thought mpgh was just a bunch of no english speaking mofos lol..didnt know it was on purpose lawl
    ok ok well since ive been enlightened, i retract my previous statement and will have to learn to learn "the language"

na seriously though that makes sense
    God is watching

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowvolcan View Post
    yea ummm the guide is good but i didnt need to know about the guns history and crap
    This guide gets like a 20/10 rating!!!
    BEAST!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Thanks for the guide. The short history of the weapon is cool lol. Theres like 5 guides on SMG's already tho, why not try a different type of weapon?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    mine was better and down to the main point. not copied and pasted from wiki.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The reason why my grammar is bad is because English is my third spoken lanaguage, the first two being Hebrew and Arabic. There are other SMG guides around but this one acutally gives you infromation and help. :3

'mine was better and down to the main point. not copied and pasted from wiki.'

Acutally the K7 is use the infromation from a much better site then a wiki, and the only thing I use from the wiki is the last part is on the K1. Everything other then those I know about myself.

Thank you, try again.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 06-14-2009 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The reason why my grammar is bad is because English is my third spoken lanaguage, the first two being Hebrew and Arabic. There are other SMG guides around but this one acutally gives you infromation and help. :3

'mine was better and down to the main point. not copied and pasted from wiki.'

Acutally the K7 is use the infromation from a much better site then a wiki, and the only thing I use from the wiki is the last part is on the K1. Everything other then those I know about myself.

Thank you, try again.
    Would you like me to edit your post?? Make it more grammar efficient??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just did my Obama friend. I'm way ahead of you. :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast