Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InReplay View Post
    I've been in a similar situation, in which it was between my older sister (senior).
    Leave your little brother be. He's only 15. He has a lot of time to realize what he's doing wrong. Right now, don't try to stress him out by preventing him to do everything, just let him hang around outside and let him do whatever he wants. He needs to realize why his family are acting that way himself. This is not something you guys can handle. It was very wrong of you to beat up your little brother like that; In front of your mom. She watched her son getting beat up by his own brother. At this point you hurt your mom's feelings more than you hurt your little brother's - In fact, he probably didn't feel any sympathy at all. If your mom disagrees to do this, then take him to rehab. Give him time to learn from his mistakes, rather than yelling and beating at him all the time.
    I don't think you realize that for him to learn from his mistakes, the lesson would either be death or jail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I've been in a similar situation, in which it was between my older sister (senior).
    Leave your little brother be. He's only 15. He has a lot of time to realize what he's doing wrong. Right now, don't try to stress him out by preventing him to do everything, just let him hang around outside and let him do whatever he wants. He needs to realize why his family are acting that way himself. This is not something you guys can handle. It was very wrong of you to beat up your little brother like that; In front of your mom. She watched her son getting beat up by his own brother. At this point you hurt your mom's feelings more than you hurt your little brother's - In fact, he probably didn't feel any sympathy at all. If your mom disagrees to do this, then take him to rehab. Give him time to learn from his mistakes, rather than yelling and beating at him all the time.
    I hate him more then anything and I don't even see him as a brother I don't care who it is if you hit my mom I will kill you last guy that hit my mom I beat with a bat. My brother will never change when the cops got here he put on a show acting like the best kid ever and I told the cops he is just playing you. My mom is okay with what I had to do. When I got home I pulled him close and told him if he ever does it again I will kill him.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I don't think you realize that for him to learn from his mistakes, the lesson would either be death or jail.
    I have experience. We've already went through this with time-to-time arguments, and eventually she got a hold of herself. I'm not saying to completely ignore him and leave him as he is, I'm saying to comfort him and talk with him time to time, rather than being arrogant to him, as he will do the same in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    good luck with him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    I hate him more then anything and I don't even see him as a brother I don't care who it is if you hit my mom I will kill you last guy that hit my mom I beat with a bat. My brother will never change when the cops got here he put on a show acting like the best kid ever and I told the cops he is just playing you. My mom is okay with what I had to do. When I got home I pulled him close and told him if he ever does it again I will kill him.
    Did your little brother hit your mom several times, or just one time? If he hit her several times, then you should seriously think of calling the cops. If he physically injured any of your family members in anyway, this is something to be dealt with professionally.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I have experience. We've already went through this with time-to-time arguments, and eventually she got a hold of herself. I'm not saying to completely ignore him and leave him as he is, I'm saying to comfort him and talk with him time to time, rather than being arrogant to him, as he will do the same in return.
    We tryed that but in Oklahoma if the kid fucks up they take the mom to jail and he does what ever he wants and doesn't care if she goes to jail he has already told her good when you're gone I can do what ever I want.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I will code a hack called brotherabuser v1.0. just inject the hack in brother.exe and a D3D menu will be showed on his head.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    We tryed that but in Oklahoma if the kid fucks up they take the mom to jail and he does what ever he wants and doesn't care if she goes to jail he has already told her good when you're gone I can do what ever I want.
    Have you thought of therapy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Have you thought of therapy?
    He wont go he just sits there until it's over or talks shit until they kick him out. The other way he might stop is if he spends a long time in jail or dies. Even then I'm sure he wont stop he will just see it as he is so "G" for going to jail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    He wont go he just sits there until it's over or talks shit until they kick him out. The other way he might stop is if he spends a long time in jail or dies. Even then I'm sure he wont stop he will just see it as he is so "G" for going to jail.
    Wow. This is actually far more disturbing than I've thought.
    I'm not sure what useful advice I can give to you atm. When he goes outside to take a drink, lock the door so he can't come in, and shut all the windows.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    One day he'll look back to this time and regret it. Mayhaps it will be too late. What goes around, comes around.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Damn I got a boring life or something or is it just me and I live in a real ghetto neighbourhood
    ... hi
    [IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/82d7_zps705242c3.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/genek_zps5e053d2e.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Wow. This is actually far more disturbing than I've thought.
    I'm not sure what useful advice I can give to you atm. When he goes outside to take a drink, lock the door so he can't come in, and shut all the windows.

I have been saving up for a long time so I'm going to buy my mom her own house and she is talking about sending him off she is done with his shit.

Thanks
    It's true I don't know why my brother acts like this but my mom is sick of it and doesn't know what to do after he hit my mom I just lost it on his ass.
    Military School will do nicely.

Thanks
    If he's a piece of shit and you really do hate him, just let him ruin his life. Everyone's life will move on with or without him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast