Thanks

This Case + PSU OR PSU and Seperate Case

As you may know ( maybe too much ) I am making a gaming computer. I saw this deal and thought it might be a good bang for the buck. It's a computer case w/ a Power Supply that comes with it. It is only $59.99. It was thinking that's pretty cheap. It's a Rosewill R519-BK Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case w/ 500W Power Supply. I am guessing it is some kind of default Rosewill Power Supply. But . . . The build I already have is way more. I have a Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ( 49.99 ) & a CORSAIR Builder Series CX600 600W 12v Power Supply. ( $69.99 'Usually $80' ) Together that's like $120 compared to $60. Half price. Which one is better. I know that the Power Supply is great for this, and may last longer and more efficient but does it effect my performance? I can always get a new one. I was also thinking that the PSU is the main part and if it breaks the whole computer could. Just wondering, what is your opinion in all and what would be better?

Thanks
    You get what you pay for bub.

Looking at a couple of reviews, it seems to be exactly the case. A cheap, flimsy case, with a practically no-name 'Rosewill' brand PSU. Rosewill is not known for their fantastic PSU's, and as mentioned a few times in your previous 10 threads, a PSU is NOT something you want to skimp on. Stick with the builder series PSU, and pick up a case you like.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    You get what you pay for bub.

Looking at a couple of reviews, it seems to be exactly the case. A cheap, flimsy case, with a practically no-name 'Rosewill' brand PSU. Rosewill is not known for their fantastic PSU's, and as mentioned a few times in your previous 10 threads, a PSU is NOT something you want to skimp on. Stick with the builder series PSU, and pick up a case you like.
    Mmk, thanks a lot!