Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks

Post Xii's TOTAL weapon guide V1

This is my weapons guide. This covers everything from sights 2 supressors. EVERYTHING!!!!

Snipers:
    L96A1: The most used sniper in Combat Arms. The reason this gun is so popular, is because it has the rare power of 1 hit kills. Good from mid to mid-long range. Shooting across far distances is NOT recomended because the L9 is the least accurate sniper.
    Rating 8/10:
    M24: The least used sniper in the game. This gun isnt popular because it is a 2 hit kill, and is bolt action. The only place where the M24 rules is at long range. Because of the great accuracy of the M24 Good for headshots. It posseses a higher ROF(range of fire) than the L96.
    Rating 5.4/10
    SR25: An inaccurate semi auto sniper. this is possibly the best CQC sniper available. Because of the large clip, and fast firing it is great for "in-your-face" engagements, and no-scoping.
    Rating: 6.8/10
    MSG-1: Basically, a more expensive, slower, heavier version of the SR25.
    Rating: 4.5/10
    Dragunov SVD: This was a mistake. A heavy inaccurate waste of money. Can not have a supressor, making it useless. Horrid for every engagment. Buy an SR25 or MSG-1.
    Rating: 2.7/10:mad
    PSG-1: A very diverse sniper. What stands this one out from the crowd is it's scope. It does not give the full zoom of the others. This one is great for close to mid range battles. It is also the only semi-auto sniper that can 1 hit kill.
    Rating: 7.6/10

Assault Rifles:
    M16A3: Default weapon. Low damage, heavy, high recoil, inaccurate. SUCKS!
    Rating: 1/10
    AK47: Heavy damage, high recoil. Takes great skill to master this gun.
    Rating: 6.7/10
    M4A1: Moderate damage, low recoil. A very easy gun to use. Most pros use this because of the low recoil and decent damage. Not much skill needed to use.
    Rating: 8.2/10
    G36E: Heavy damage moderate recoil. The most popular weapon in Combat Arms. The reason is because its highly accurate, controlable recoil, and great damage. It also packs a sniper scope. Not much to say about it.
    Rating 8.6/10
    MK16 SCAR-L: Its a slightly better version of the M4A1. Lower recoil, higher accuracy, better damage etc. Suprisingly it's not used enough.
    Rating: 8.4/10
    AUG-A1: The facts say it should be good, but proof says other wise. It should be a faster, heavier version of the G36E but it's not what it says. When I tested i found the recoil is almost uncontrolable, missing almost every shot, and a decent amount of rounds to kill. I'm still not sure what to rate it. Any suggestions?
    AK74-U: a smaller version of the AK47 made for CQC. In my opinion its suicidal crap. But like the Aug, facts say otherwise. Not sure what to rate this one either. Any suggestions?
    [B]K2: [/B]This is probably waaaaaay underused. All of its stats are identical to the Scar's except the K2 has a slightly higher ROF. Rating: 8.4
    M4A1 CQB: My personal favourite. Just like the regular M4 with better portability and lower recoil.
    Rating 8.5
    AK-103: Just an AK with burst and lower recoil. Probably not worth the 4k from the cases, unless you get it for more than 7 days. But, the secret power of this is it has the lowest spread of all ARs. Just use your burst and you'll hit every target you see while running/jumping. Rating: 7.8/10
    M14: Its a sniper without a scope. USELESS! Bad for long distances, as someone with a sniper will pwn you, and hideous for CQC. Rating: 3/10
    FAMAS: A weaker, faster, more accurate version of the M4A1.
    Rating 8/10
    SG550: Has nothing going for it. Has 20 round in a clip. When shooting it feels like your shooting silly string, as it takes all those 20 shots to kill one person.
    Rating: 3.2/10
    M416: A lighter version of the M4A1 with less recoil. Should have a good rating right? WRONG! The biggest issue is the price. 1100 gp for 1 day! the M4A1 is almost identical and only 800 gp.
    Rating: 7/10
    G36KE: Not much different from the G36E. Not worth the 4k unless its over 7 days. Rating: 8/10
    AUG A1 BLACK: Still the same shitty aug thats a nigga(niggas rule!) with better recoil control. Rating 10/10 cause niggas rock.

SMGs:(if you want more detail, read Mouzie's guide kaykay?)
    K1A: a decent SMG, which is good when outnumbered.
    Rating: 6.7/10
    UMP: The most popular SMG around. Great damage, but bad ROF for an SMG. AMAZING for OMAs.
    Rating: 8/10
    MP5-A4: a weaker, faster version of the UMP. Rating 6.6/10
    Uzi: BEST GUN EVER, FOR OMAs!!!! every other situation it fails.
    Rating 5/10
    K7: Useless. another mistake. Rating 2/10
    MP5 RAS: Just an MP5 with better recoil control and burst. NOT WORTH 4K!
    Rating: 6.7
    MAC-10: Great sniper backup and OMAs. otherwise, dont buy it.
    Rating 6.5/10
    P90: Good for OMAs and most CQC situations. only issue with it is the ammo amount. Only 100 shots?!?! Nexon, fail more? Rating: 7/10
    PP-19: New gun. WAAAAY overpowered. Buy it before Nexon nerfs it.
    Current Rating: 8.4/10
    PP-19 Camo: Not worth 4k. only diff is paint and higher damage.
    Rating 8.4/10

Machine Guns:
    THEY ALL SUCK!
    ALL RATE 3/10 AT MOST!

Shotties:
    M590 Military: Great shotty. buy it.(but be prepared to be called a noob)
    Shotty Rating: 9/10
    SPAS-12: Crap. only good when the guy is 2 feet in front of you. the goes for all other spas variants also. DONT BUY! Shotty Rating: 6.6/10
    Double Barrell: DONT BUY!! its only got 2 shots, and you'll find youself dying more than killing. Shotty Rating: 4/10
    R870: Basically a shitty version of the M590. DONT BUY1!1!1!1! Shotty Rating: 3/10
    Saiga 20k: Possibly the only other good shotgun besides the M590. Semi-auto with good range.
    Shotty Rating: 8/10

Grenades: Worthless. The only things i suggest are the M69HE and the XM-84.

Support Weapons:
    All are very usefull. though the law is called the noobcannon for a reason -.-

Melee:
    Only decent things here are the sickle for its great hit detection, the bowie knife for its one hit kill spec, and the tommy for its heavy damage.

Pistols:
    M92FS:[/COLOR] Decent for when your main gun runs out of ammo.
    Pistol rating: 6/10
    G23: A glock which hood niggas use. 10/10
    M1911 MEU: Great for rushinNdustin. 8.3/10
    USP: The balanced out pistol. DONT BUY!!! slow and not enough ammo. 5.4/10
    K5: speedy and smooth.
    [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]7.2/10

G23 SE: Supa hood nigga. 10/10
    USP Tactical: The most efficient pistol out there. AMAZING!
    9.4/10
    Anaconda Black: Dont buy it. you'll miss every time. 4/10
    G18:Cant get more hood nigga than this
    Desert Eagle: DONT BUY!
    Conda 8 inch: AGAIN DONT BUY!
    Black Deagle: BUY THIS! its godly, good ammo big damage. kicks scrotum!
    9.4/10

Supressors:
    only buy the s3. the s1 obliterates your ability to shoot. that 50% recoil trash? makes you shoot sideways. s2? tracer bullet is useless.

Sights:
    ACOG TA1: great for shooting at longer distances.
    ACOG TA2: same as A1
    Itech Reflex: Great for clutching and CQC. long distance get is balls strung up by a streetlight.

THERE IT IS! +rep and thank if you like it. also tell me what to improve on.( some choob deducted rep and said my guide pwns.) -.-
    Last edited by xiiav; 06-15-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to xiiav For This Useful Post:

Cl0neTr00per (08-11-2009),Cornell_TC08 (06-20-2009),erict15 (06-14-2009),exonian (08-11-2009),for10 (08-11-2009),Hardcore0wn (08-11-2009),hihiman1 (07-19-2009),NeedHackz (06-20-2009),silverjackal (07-30-2009),snotpig (07-16-2009),souljaowner (08-11-2009),suseke16 (07-30-2009),timmyeo (06-14-2009),Wagonwhack (07-11-2009),will88 (06-19-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sharpe you are misinformed I bought the smg case and got p90se and its basically a slightly better version of the p90 with a different camo sorta colour. I still has a scope.

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice guide man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by xiiav View Post
    not really. i missed only the nx guns. not every1 pays for a free game.
    Quoted for truth and intelligence.

Great, guide, i can c u invested a lot of time into this.

Thanks!

PS. Sharpe, could you PLEASE stop controlling everyone? Yes his post was quite useless but there was no need to tell him, hes perfectly aware.
    Last edited by suseke16; 07-30-2009 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Wink 2 things

Ok first of all the desert eagle dosnt sux its good and second is that the k 7 isnt a mistake its acctaually a great gun if u can aim this is just to add on the pp- 19 is the worst i repeat worst waste of nx or gp unless u can handle a gun with bad recoil and bad damage ur guide owns i have thankd u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the p90se has a scope for ppl arguing up^^^^.
    The sr-25 is the MOST accurate sniper rifle i have ever used in combat arms. At long ranges where L9 are hard to hit with the sr-25 can easily hit the opponent in the head but thats what i think and not u so. Just wanted to tell u my opinion
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Good. Job you put alot of effort! Well Done..
    Hope it wasn't leeched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    this guide is outdated... look at the date. Also P90 is my fav wep, why? cuz its fast firing and relativly accurate. With a large magazine. The deagle is a good combo with another pistol in a pistol only match, otherwise I rarely use a pistol.
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    this guide is outdated... look at the date. Also P90 is my fav wep, why? cuz its fast firing and relativly accurate. With a large magazine. The deagle is a good combo with another pistol in a pistol only match, otherwise I rarely use a pistol.
    d-eagle is nice to use if u ran out of bullets but u were able to land some bullets on ure opponent. the d-eagle bullet should kill them.
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    A few things to change.

The Scar has more recoil than the M4A1. It's not even comparable. It's meant as a middle-step between the M4A1 and G36E

Aug A1 Black kills in 3 shots with a higher ROF than G36E and AK 47. It is proven to be the most deadly and efficient gun in the game. You got 10/10 right though. Sniper scope on it as well.

UMP you should mention the possibility for a 50 round clip.

Machine guns pwn if you don't fail at life.

S2 supressor is superior for snipers and S1 is good if you strafe.

And the Itech pwns at long range if you have M416.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    dun dis the G36KE its awesome
    otherwise great guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    woah im guessing that u just copy and paste this off a website or sumfin lol unles su have no life and waste probly an hour doing this lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    wrong section,
    u right to post here cose the ather setion no 1 see them lik me im always on this section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad3 View Post
    wrong section,
    u right to post here cose the ather setion no 1 see them lik me im always on this section
    There is no more General section, otherwise non hack posts would be there.. so we the CA playing members of MPGH just turned the Hacking section into hacking/General section :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234