Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Solve the riddle for me

Shattersword Challenge Boss Rewards, Part 2!

To celebrate the release of the Graveclaw cutscenes, tomorrow we will be putting the Shattersword Pickaxes (on a number of the hardest bosses in game! They will have a VERY low drop rate (less than 1%) and a high sellback, AND they'll stay in-game permanently! Check tomorrow's Design Notes for the clues!

Each pickaxe will drop off of ONE Challenge Boss!

The original Shattersword Kamas (which were daggers) will not be re-released. These axes are single-wield. We did not have time to put together the all-player DoomKitten Challenge with the skills and animation it should have.* Look for that to come soon, but for now, enjoy hunting and battling for these axes!

Walk the seas of time and sand. Take your enemy's life in hand. Find the battle, hunt the prize. Graveclaw waits, but soon will rise.

It watches from beyond the grave, banished, but now called to save.Now Graveclaw beckons from his cave.

The future calls. The memories bleed. But Graveclaw promises all she'd need.

Music, madness, and memories sing when Graveclaw summons this Beast of a thing.

A question never asked, an answer no one learns. Graveclaw will ally with the one who burns.

Twists and turns to hide the truth. All locked inside a small, skewed cube?

I have no idea where to look... little help?
    Last edited by SoFlyGuy; 02-22-2013 at 07:20 PM.

[IMG]https://i1120.photobucke*****m/albums/l499/13oy13radley/the-hacker-anonymous-themed-word-art-cool-timeline-facebook-covers.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ok ill do this one by one
    1. Walk the seas of time and sand. Take your enemy's life in hand. Find the battle, hunt the prize. Graveclaw waits, but soon will rise. Kathool

2. It watches from beyond the grave, banished, but now called to save.Now Graveclaw beckons from his cave. Desterrat Moya

3. The future calls. The memories bleed. But Graveclaw promises all she'd need. Khasaanda

4.Music, madness, and memories sing when Graveclaw summons this Beast of a thing. Either Kimberly, Discordia, or Faust

5. A question never asked, an answer no one learns. Graveclaw will ally with the one who burns. Not to sure about this one... Xan, or Shurpu Guardian?

6. Twists and turns to hide the truth. All locked inside a small, skewed cube? Escherion

thank me if this works or it helped
    Last edited by darka221; 02-22-2013 at 07:51 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darka221 For This Useful Post:

SoFlyGuy (02-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thanks, got it

[IMG]https://i1120.photobucke*****m/albums/l499/13oy13radley/the-hacker-anonymous-themed-word-art-cool-timeline-facebook-covers.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i recommend escherion because he is the easiest and gives supplies. Ok don't get it i repeat do not get it is absolute S*** its not even ac it is a remake of shattersword kamas. Actually worse the kamas were duel and ac the pick axe is a remake and terrible. In summary get it if only u have space and don't have kamas
    Last edited by darka221; 02-22-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
    i recommend escherion because he is the easiest and gives supplies. Ok don't get it i repeat do not get it is absolute S*** its not even ac it is a remake of shattersword kamas. Actually worse the kamas were duel and ac the pick axe is a remake and terrible. In summary get it if only u have space and don't have kamas
    i know it s*** but i thought it was AC and that's why i wanted to get them in the first place

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlyGuy View Post
    i know it s*** but i thought it was AC and that's why i wanted to get them in the first place
    Read the description again... The DN's stated that the kamas would have a high sell-back rate, meaning that the item certainly can't be AC-tagged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yup 20,000 is such a high sellback