Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojanman24 View Post
    Heart view seems to be very unintelligent and contradicts what he is saying. Ignore the idiot, let him preach his mind to people. He'll help the stupid people die off faster with him
    You haven't been on this forum long enough to know Heartview. He's actually a cool guy and he's pretty intelligent. He's also far from an idiot. It's just that people have their own opinions on certain topics and you gotta learn to respect their opinion. He's speaking his opinion, I'm speaking mine. The whole point of speaking your mind is to convince the other party what you believe to be right or wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post

Do I look like I think you're supporting him? I really don't care if you are or aren't.

It's funny cause you bash the uneducated for not keeping their accounts safe and secured. So what if they are not intelligent enough to safely secure their accounts? Does that give a person the right to take advantage of them? No, it doesn't. It's like some innocent person did nothing at all was minding their own business when suddenly some guy comes out of nowhere and takes all their shit? If you were that innocent person, wouldn't you be pissed? Oh, but I guess I can't really say that because you're so oh "secured" and you keep your shit "protected" and "safe". I know it's not against the rules, but it's a sense from right or wrong. Something that distinguishes someone from another. In the rules, it states that there should be "no scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)", Well sure I'll tell you what scamming is. It's "a dishonest scheme". And given the facts that have been presented, Zero is sure up to some "dishonest" scheme where he takes advantage of people. It's dishonest. He's not honest about it. Nor will he ever be.

I respect you Heartview. And yes, I left MPGH cause of all the retards on it. I just came back because I did a favor for a member. I'm only posting from an alt account.

Although I must say, you're still quite smart as ever
    I'll ignore your pseudo-compliments and regard them as sarcasm for now.

At least you care to try and make a point. I'm not arguing if its right or wrong. Im arguing the fact that it doesnt matter here. I've been robbed before. Ive had things stolen from me and yes it sucks. I am not an oblivious person.

People who do not secure their accounts do not deserve to have their stuff hacked. I never said that, or really implied it. But it happens. Whether you like it or not. But you are on a forum where it is allowed. If you have a problem with it, take it somewhere where it would matter. Same goes for OP. People come here and complain about what happens on this forum all the time. And yet it keeps happening because this is the place to do it. If this were a forum just for playing games, they yes it would be a problem but that is not the case. Point is, OP and most other people are complaining about what happens here, despite this being the very time and place to do it.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

You haven't been on this forum long enough to know Heartview. He's actually a cool guy and he's pretty intelligent. He's also far from an idiot. It's just that people have their own opinions on certain topics and you gotta learn to respect their opinion. He's speaking his opinion, I'm speaking mine. The whole point of speaking your mind is to convince the other party what you believe to be right or wrong.
    I have no problem with people expressing their opinions, I'm a laid back guy, I just spoke about HOW he did it. He first approached it like I'm right your wrong, then changed...and us now just getting annoying. I catch onto things faster than you'd think mate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I'll ignore your pseudo-compliments and regard them as sarcasm for now.

At least you care to try and make a point. I'm not arguing if its right or wrong. Im arguing the fact that it doesnt matter here. I've been robbed before. Ive had things stolen from me and yes it sucks. I am not an oblivious person.

People who do not secure their accounts do not deserve to have their stuff hacked. I never said that, or really implied it. But it happens. Whether you like it or not. But you are on a forum where it is allowed. If you have a problem with it, take it somewhere where it would matter. Same goes for OP. People come here and complain about what happens on this forum all the time. And yet it keeps happening because this is the place to do it. If this were a forum just for playing games, they yes it would be a problem but that is not the case. Point is, OP and most other people are complaining about what happens here, despite this being the very time and place to do it.
    My last comment indicated no sarcasm addressed to you. I really meant it

I guess in some ways you are correct, that it's reality and you can't do anything about it. But you can certainly help by at least supporting the rights of others and helping to remove the ill that so causes it. I'll admit that I've used accounts, but I don't change the passwords or try to sell it. I use it, then stop using it right after. And yes, I do have a tad bit of a problem about all of this. So I will, indeed take it where it matters which is Steam.

Nice chatting with you.

Thanks

My last comment indicated no sarcasm addressed to you. I really meant it

I guess in some ways you are correct, that it's reality and you can't do anything about it. But you can certainly help by at least supporting the rights of others and helping to remove the ill that so causes it. I'll admit that I've used accounts, but I don't change the passwords or try to sell it. I use it, then stop using it right after. And yes, I do have a tad bit of a problem about all of this. So I will, indeed take it where it matters which is Steam.

Nice chatting with you.
    I have. Ive done more than my fair share of helping people who have problems with people getting their stuff hacked, and have helped plenty more to stop it from happening again. Its just the fact that this is not the place for it. Believe it or not, I do have other forum accounts and do quite a bit of other things around the internet. It is wrong, and it is annoying, but this is just simply not the place to whine about it.

I have no problem with people expressing their opinions, I'm a laid back guy, I just spoke about HOW he did it. He first approached it like I'm right your wrong, then changed...and us now just getting annoying. I catch onto things faster than you'd think mate
    My point from the very beginning has been that this is not the place to whine about it. Either you did not comprehend what I was saying, or failed to try. My first post, and every one after has been essentially aimed at pointing out that what OP is complaining about is totally allowed here. I did not put forth any personal or moral points until later, because my point was, is that this is a forum where people come to do just what OP is complaining about, and its allowed.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

:Pure Nig: (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I have. Ive done more than my fair share of helping people who have problems with people getting their stuff hacked, and have helped plenty more to stop it from happening again. Its just the fact that this is not the place for it. Believe it or not, I do have other forum accounts and do quite a bit of other things around the internet. It is wrong, and it is annoying, but this is just simply not the place to whine about it.

My point from the very beginning has been that this is not the place to whine about it. Either you did not comprehend what I was saying, or failed to try. My first post, and every one after has been essentially aimed at pointing out that what OP is complaining about is totally allowed here. I did not put forth any personal or moral points until later, because my point was, is that this is a forum where people come to do just what OP is complaining about, and its allowed.
    I never said it was or was not allowed, just leave the thread and stop causing problems and bitching mmmmmmmmkay
    No use whining about people whining

Thanks

I never said it was or was not allowed, just leave the thread and stop causing problems and bitching mmmmmmmmkay
    No use whining about people whining
    I never said you did. You jumped up and started questioning my intelligence and implying other things as well. Im simply reiterating my point. Which I made on a forum, where the point is to join into threads and discussions.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I never said you did. You jumped up and started questioning my intelligence and implying other things as well. Im simply reiterating my point. Which I made on a forum, where the point is to join into threads and discussions.
    Buh bye mmkay

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InferiorComplex View Post
    Just saying, this turned into all that and more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaal Nathrakh View Post

Being happy with simply money is a really shitty way to live life. If you killed people for money, would you be fine with that? Rot in prison you little greedy whore.
    Killing People =/= Stealing an account.

Besides, I'm Dutch. Can't help it. SCAMLAND!

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Please, quote me where I said I was fine with Arma 2 key selling? No, where is it?

And sure, I guess I really do have to take some time out of my day to report you

Have fun with your money that you might.. end up losing.. and getting taken back...
    I didnt even sell anything yet. Anyway, most accs are steamguard protected which i cant sell, and all other accs have only f2p games.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Love the flame <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Zero, you still didn't send me he own load lol, I can pove wether or not it's a dangerous virus, I could trace what all is being sent o the server if stuff is being sent

Thanks
    Zero, you still didn't send me he own load lol, I can pove wether or not it's a dangerous virus, I could trace what all is being sent o the server if stuff is being sent
    If you are talking about the cracker CS posted, it was already found out it was doing some extremley sketchy activity like reading registry values and looking at firefox and shit.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post7598052
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    If you are talking about the cracker CS posted, it was already found out it was doing some extremley sketchy activity like reading registry values and looking at firefox and shit.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post7598052
    Yes I know it was, I was going to figure out what EXACTLY it was doing lol, the whole point why I wanted it

Thanks

Yes I know it was, I was going to figure out what EXACTLY it was doing lol, the whole point why I wanted it
    It should be pretty obvious what it was doing. Whether it was him that was doing it or not doesnt matter as much as the fact that the program was pretty obviously trying to farm information.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    It should be pretty obvious what it was doing. Whether it was him that was doing it or not doesnt matter as much as the fact that the program was pretty obviously trying to farm information.
    That's true lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast