My Mood
    Cool

Question Arab vs The West

What do you think about that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    aeria .. =.=
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    What do you think about what?

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
    What do you think about what?
    Will this war happen?

Thanks
    What war ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I thought WWIII would be the West vs Russia and China or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    I don't agree with you , I think there will be a war The Middle East join in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    WWIII WILL BE STARTED BY CHINA VS PHILIPPINES https://www.mpgh.net/forum/88-debate-...ilippines.html
    and america is supporting philippines while russia is supporting china .....
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

I don't agree with you , I think there will be a war The Middle East join in.
    Middle East, armaments of AKs, Dragunovs, and RPGs...USSR weapons
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Middle East, armaments of AKs, Dragunovs, and RPGs...USSR weapons
    i agree :O massive rpgs and i eds .. the only way to win that war is using a nuclear missile and bomb em all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FMDSatan View Post
    i agree :O massive rpgs and i eds .. the only way to win that war is using a nuclear missile and bomb em all
    Too much collateral damage on nature

Thanks

Too much collateral damage on nature
    Don't even humor him, he has no idea what he is talking about. I mean come on, he thinks a nuke is a good idea.

No, there will not be a war like this. You guys would be facing basically all of Europe in that war. We helped rebuild them all after WWII and most of them still owe us war debts. On top of which honestly, I can't see Russia aiding China against America. Russia will choose to ally with the stronger navy, and considering China's Navy is a joke, they won't side with them.

If the Arab nations waged war on America, they would give us an excuse to forcefully takeover every Arab country. We would win, hands down. Our army has better training, more advanced weaponry, and the backing of most of Europe, Canada, Mexico (LAWL), Australia, and Japan. You guys might get a few south American countries, an maybe some assistance from china in the form of supplies, but that assistance will stop once chinas economy turns to the depression poor due to Americas sanction it will put on importing goods.

America controls every aspect it needs to tell other countries what to do. The Arab countries would most likely end up new American territories, or would be split up ad given to non-Arab emerates.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Don't even humor him, he has no idea what he is talking about. I mean come on, he thinks a nuke is a good idea.

No, there will not be a war like this. You guys would be facing basically all of Europe in that war. We helped rebuild them all after WWII and most of them still owe us war debts. On top of which honestly, I can't see Russia aiding China against America. Russia will choose to ally with the stronger navy, and considering China's Navy is a joke, they won't side with them.

If the Arab nations waged war on America, they would give us an excuse to forcefully takeover every Arab country. We would win, hands down. Our army has better training, more advanced weaponry, and the backing of most of Europe, Canada, Mexico (LAWL), Australia, and Japan. You guys might get a few south American countries, an maybe some assistance from china in the form of supplies, but that assistance will stop once chinas economy turns to the depression poor due to Americas sanction it will put on importing goods.

America controls every aspect it needs to tell other countries what to do. The Arab countries would most likely end up new American territories, or would be split up ad given to non-Arab emerates.
    Russia for Iran's navy

Arab nations would probably use Qur'an and though we do have better training and equipment, they have knowledge of the terrain, which is why it is so hard for conventional army to fight guerrilla warfare (Afghan and Vietnam). Sure we might win with the brute force of superior firepower, but we'll lose an incredible amount of troops.

As for China, I do see that economic sanctions will work against it. The only problem would be if the military has anything important made in China it may be a hassle and China may sell all the American companies' patents on the black market or to their own counterfeiters, which in turn could damage our economy (but maybe not much).

Thanks

Russia for Iran's navy

Arab nations would probably use Qur'an and though we do have better training and equipment, they have knowledge of the terrain, which is why it is so hard for conventional army to fight guerrilla warfare (Afghan and Vietnam). Sure we might win with the brute force of superior firepower, but we'll lose an incredible amount of troops.

As for China, I do see that economic sanctions will work against it. The only problem would be if the military has anything important made in China it may be a hassle and China may sell all the American companies' patents on the black market or to their own counterfeiters, which in turn could damage our economy (but maybe not much).
    When we went to war with Afghanistan, the only major technological armaments with used were drones. We used vehicles, bit not nearly our entire force, and we were very selected in where we were bombing because we were fighting a few people taking refuge in a country. However, when we fight a country, we drop payload after payload on that shit. We would most likely do an all-out invasion over a few key select divisions in segregated area.

We would first figure out the key locations that the Arabs are obtaining weapons. Manufacturing plants, transport roads, power plants, etc, and we would blow them all out f te water with no remorse. After of which we would segregate the official forces using their own terrain against them to do so, meanwhile we have the technology to know where every friendliest position is. After we track them to their caves and safe houses we would use thermal geographical imaging to locate the tunnels networking below the mountains, blow up the safe houses and collapse every cave and tunnel with bunker busters an explosives.

This leaves the Arabs with no place to hide nor escape, they would start to panic and become drastic. This is where our ground troops come into play, along with the armored division. We would constantly shell them until they had zero anti-armor groups, and te ground forces would follow picking off te stragglers.

Our weaponry doesn't come from China. Models f the weaponry does, but the weaponry itself and te internals do not. My uncle worked at a weapons developing plant for some time and trust me, they have so many plants waiting on hold in case of an emergency we could provide for the country and the military with basic rationing.

We would win nigga, America (as much as I despise it) is prepared for every feasible issue with war. Now terrorist attacks from inside, on te other hand..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

666HiddenMaster666 (11-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    the middle east loses to the west in every regard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast