My Mood
    Cynical

Love, It happens

This is a step away from styles past.
    Away from the darkness of before,
    In to the new tomorrow
    Where hatred squanders none
    And love is bestowed upon all

I Have no idea why i wrote that ^^. Well this siggy is very emotionally based.

Trying new things, feeling new emotions, = new styles. I won;t go into depth most don't care. But i remember reading somewhere that one should "try to understand the feelings conveyed in the signature" and some1 replied "no one conveys emotions in a sig" (paraphrasing here) well this siggy defies that...

[IMG]https://i385.photobucke*****m/albums/oo292/Hammical/LoveHappenscopy.png[/IMG]

Rate (out of 10 Na0), CnC, class and bash!
    [IMG]https://i385.photobucke*****m/albums/oo292/Hammical/inFamousSIGcopy-3.png[/IMG]
    Some people say they don't understand me. Problem is there is nothing to understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quite nice, I can't find fault,except the outline of render looks slightly distorted. 8.5/10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i think is 8/10 he can make it better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I aye rendered it myself so it explains....
    [IMG]https://i385.photobucke*****m/albums/oo292/Hammical/inFamousSIGcopy-3.png[/IMG]
    Some people say they don't understand me. Problem is there is nothing to understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I will give it a 6/10 , reason is casue there is no wow point in the signature and to me it is a bit to plain add more effects like Lightning effects and ect in and spice it up but its a
    good start

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    NO offense, K33NZY, but your telling me it's a good start bro?

wheres the wow factor here bra?

BTW it's not a start :P check out my join date...

There is lighting, coming from bottom left...spice it up?

....sometimes simplicity is the key....and it's not that simple :P
    Last edited by PhotoNoobster; 06-20-2009 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ok 1 dude now you got personal ok , now you wanna start flaming ok well here we go.
    All you did was add a render did a few fliters + a Sharpen and Motion blurs and no effects at all and you render is wayyyy to sharp and another thing if you gonna flame someone make sure your work is better my sigs are x2 better then urs and im not seeming like an ass but when u have a job and live to worry about making signatures is the last thing ok so please get off my back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ur sigs are 2x better than mine? Really now? Should i start a poll?

"All you did was add a render did a few fliters + a Sharpen and Motion blurs and no effects at all"

Very incorrectomundo..there is alot more..clipping masks on splatters, images of nebulas blended in for effects, c4d's. Wanna see the PSD?

And i wasn't flaming you, i don't flame people, well not as harshly as the majority at this forum. I was pointing out that you were/are incorrect in what you say...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ur sigs are 2x better than mine? Really now? Should i start a poll?(Your world of Warcraft one is pretty good though IMO, use a tut?)

"All you did was add a render did a few fliters + a Sharpen and Motion blurs and no effects at all"

Very incorrectomundo..there is alot more..clipping masks on splatters, images of nebulas blended in for effects, c4d's. Wanna see the PSD?

And i wasn't flaming you, i don't flame people, well not as harshly as the majority at this forum. I was pointing out that you were/are incorrect in what you say...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Bud If you wanna settle this then i will post my best and im not making this a rival but i know that im not incorrect ok and do say i was i have been working with PS for 4years so i know what i am talking about ok .

Please if you wanna settle this the right way then lets go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by K33NZY View Post
    i have been working with PS for 4years
    That was the biggest Lol i got in a while. 4 years and your still making basic mistakes in your signatures? Bullsh*t in my opinion.

As for the signature photo, at least your trying something slightly new, the render imo is still a bit too big, since you rendered it yourself also it is low quality and makes the sig look extremely bad. When you have parts distorted, use some C4Ds over those bits, and try blend it in slightly, just so you got rid of those horrible bits. Big improvement in text in my opinion. The sig just seems plain, you should add to it. Smudge some C4D's in the background, mess around the the shape dynamics and the scattering, of the smudge brush, then maybe some city clipping masks would work in this signature i don't know.

But overall, at least your trying something new, some improvement and this could look good.
    [img]https://i43.photobucke*****m/albums/e399/ablood/Battlefield-Realism.png[/img]

He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    After looking at your work you may be better than me..i apologize for saying that incorrectly...but

Is still incorrect...

and this was an attempt at something new..stuff i've never done...especially stuff like flow...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    oh sorry i should of read and a TIP: if you gonna use splatters use a darker color it shows alot better and try setting the mode 2 Linear Dodge (add) or Screen and/or lighten . ok

Thanks
    You guys should have a challenge geez

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Thats A good idea wanna ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast