Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation [Help] Combats Arms (REWARD FOR FIX) NOT BSing

*REWARD* TO ANYBODY THAT HELPS ME FIX THE PROBLEM

* But you must have paypal, and a donate button. YES I WILL DONATE YOU MONEY FOR YOUR HELP. BUT MY COMP MUST BE FIXED TO GET REWARD.*

Hey, i need help trying to figure out WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER. Well, when i start it up, its runs ok, but when i play CA, it starts up normally, but when i join a game, it goes to the Loading screen, then all of a sudden, a blue screen pops up for a second and then my computer REBOOTS by itself. All i have enough time to read of the blue screen is ERROR and HARD DISK. So can someone please tell me whats wrong, or atlest TeamView me. This just started happening today, it was fine yesturday, AND I HAVN't DOWNLOADED ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS IN LIKE 1 WEEK!!! Once again, PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: i don't consider this spam cause it's in CA General and this might be happening to other people, and if someone does post a Fix, then it will help other people, not just me.

MOAR EDITZZZ: I have reinstalled CA

OMFG MOR EDT: I have been trying to restore my computer to Factory Setting (delete everything) but everytime i try it Just REBOOTS MY COMPUTER. and no thats not normal. I THINK I HAZ SUPER VIRUS...
    Last edited by alfonso951; 06-21-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Disclaimer
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]