Thread: Runescape

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    can you tell me htat hack for runescape

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    When I saw the graphics, I threw up in my mouth, it came flooding out with my butt, mixed with some poop. I turned around to see what happened? I fell in it, and swalloed it all. It still hasn't came out, and it has been 4 years.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    ok first of all lol, you cant do a few clicks and you get 1000mil, and scar isnt a trainer, you learn to make scar scripts, then run it and it plays for you, as if you were playing, and can do anything. and second, there are easy ways to hack runescape, ive done it be4, but its only Client Side, not server side, so anything you do with your hacked item, will either disappear if you created it, or go back to the item it originally was. So i dont know about you guys, but i dont think you can just turn all your money into 1000mil.
    BUT! there is a way to dupe items, dont know if it still works, but it worked like 2 weeks ago, and rs said they patched it, probably lieing tho. heres how to do it...
    Get 2 computers or a friend you can do this with, but its easier with 2 computers... First have the item you wanna dupe as the only item in you inventory for both the accounts logged in, then trade with the person, put up the item, then press accept, when second trade screen comes, press accept on only the account that originally had the item, and not on the other one. heres wat you do once you have pressed accept on only 1 account.

1)Disconnect your internet by either pulling out the power cord from your modem, or taking out the ethernet cable from the back of your pc, now once you do this, you only have 1-3 seconds to do the next step.

2) Go on the other account and really quickly press accept before the other account logs off. Now you should get the item, and if you go on the other account, that account should have it also.

for step 2, you only get 1-3 seconds because if you get disconnected on rs, not logged out, your char is still on and does not go away for a few seconds, so press accept right be4 he logs out and its duped , hope thats good enuf lol

Thanks
    yeah what u have tried is hex that way is interesting tho lol. might try it.

i kno that gfx sux its tru thats y i call it my waste of time game.

But if u actualy make a HAK 4 it u will atract HUGE trafic + u can proly make ALOT of money! and go to jail lol....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless
    Dave ban him for Runescape... That is the saddest game in the world.
    and you still like spiderman.... you are sad

Thanks
    Fo Real?
    SpiderMan owns you... noob

(Puts on spiderman teashirt and goes off to play neopets)

OMGWTFBBQ LOL!

Thanks
    i have got a friend that is addicted to it.

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ferrier
    and you still like spiderman.... you are sad
    LMFAO!! Nice. I used to play runescape, i kinda got board of it after like 9 months, got to lvl 84 and quit. And im going to try that Duping item xD If it works...... Then anyone can be rich as F***. Duping your money, Lets say you have 1mil, Dupe, thats 2 mil, And again 4Mil, 8mil and so on, Thats only if it works xD I'll try it as soon as my other computer is up and running xD

Edit: I dont think it works because i tried it with a friend =( Maybe it didnt work because I am on Wireless and cant dissconect beace its on 2 computers.. Maybe...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornAce
    Fo Real?
    SpiderMan owns you... noob

(Puts on spiderman teashirt and goes off to play neopets)

OMGWTFBBQ LOL!
    I'm going to find out where you live... and... and... play "nikki nikki knock" knock and drive you crazy!

Thanks
    ok RUNESCAPE IS FOR 10 YEAR OLDS.... and stop messing with flaw.. you runescape lovers.. you are so fucking stupit if you play that game.. have you ever seen a other mmoprg game? .... it SUCK..

Thanks
    Im 12 years old, im i qualify heheehehehe

Thanks
    Well Runescape does have some sucky qualities to it. I've played it for awhile yeah the graphics arnt the greatest but intelegent people look past flashy graphics. The gameplay isnt to bad, the crafting system is interest and the quest system is better then most i've seen. And I've played alot of mmorps, got a problem of getting bored with them pretty fast. Runescape is one of the better ones I've seen as far as gameplay. Currently AO is my game of choice and it kicks the shit out of alot of the other mmorpgs out there. Cant beat a game that massive and in depth that you can play for free on the official servers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yury455
    lol hey comon lmao

Try and hack it though and letss c how big of a chalange it will be 2 yall
    Many have atempted no1 has suceeded tho

Hex doesnt work btw
    wow just leave :P
    there is plenty of runescape hacking communitys
    and yes people have hacked it, no all bots are not detectable, learn to use macros and the scripts for them (or script urself)...

I used to play runescape, started like 3 month's after the first server was launched lol....Runescape classic was actually decen't, I macroed 2 maxed lvls and all sort of things...
    I remember when Someone hacked the server and spread out items and 1 million lobster certificats...

Well rs sucks now, but still you can macro, and there's always bots with runable scripts attached

Just for the record, I dont play Runescape

Thanks
    Who would play RuneScape when there are 101 better games For FREE out there?

Just to name a few:

Face Of Mankind (MMORPG)
    www.fomportal.com

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory (FPS-RPG)
    UNKNOWN, lol

WarRock (BF2 Rip-off)
    www.warrock.net.

ENDED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro User
    errr......where is the registery?
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Beats me...lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast