Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Exclamation How to prevent (or reduce the chances of) getting banned in Combat Arms

How to prevent (or reduce the chances of) getting banned in Combat Arms

Note: I’m discussing the unobvious and hidable hacks such as Chams/Wallhacks, etc. IF YOUR OPKING AND AUTO-NOCLIP-ACROSS-THE-MAP-BACKFLIP-NOSCOPE-HEADSHOTING PEOPLE I CAN’T HELP YOU HIDE THAT.

Simple Steps for Chams/Wallhacks

1. OPTIONAL: Delete CAV and EndingBanner files in the Combat Arms folder (These files monitor and report hacking) Make sure to have a backup incase NEXON starts scanning for those (when hell freezes over XD)

2. Be nice to people. They are less likely to report you then.

3. If someone accuses you of using Chams/Wallhacks, tell them you have surrounded sound headphones. Usually does the trick for me.

4. Don’t pre-fire or kill people when they’re in a completely un-obvious place (ESCPECIALLY WITH FRAGS) If the person keeps camping in the same spot, then it’s okay. Just tell them they’re being predictable so that’s why you threw a random nade into their hiding spot.

5. Whenever you get an outrageous no-way hax kill, make sure to add “That was so lucky lol” (or something to that effect) People will be flattered and will usually respond “yeah lol” instead of “FUCKING HACKER”

6. Don’t be a dumbshit and fire into walls all the time because you haven’t learned the maps before using wallhacks. Either get good wallhacks so you don’t need to know SHIT about the map, or learns the map. If you can’t figure out why your guy isn’t walking forward anymore and/or you’re trying to shoot at all the guys even though theres A FUCKING BUILDING in front of you , you deserve to get banned. If you want to fire through walls use noclip or other hacks for that, but then you’ll definitely get noticed/banned

7. Let the enemy whiners kill you once in a while. Once you see his/her name, wait for him/her to come, then fire at the ground like a noob. Once he /she kills you, the whiner will be so proud of his/herself that the ****** will stop bitching.

8. Use good guns to draw attention away from your hacks. If you keep winning fights with M16 and Chams, they’ll get suspicious. Use a cheap weapon like G36E so they will blame it on the “noob gun” instead of your epic hax.

9. With wallhacks remember that certain textures you can fire through. Only use this advantage if THEY HAVE SEEN YOU AND YOU HAVE SEEN THEM. Then you can say “I got lucky with the random spray”. If you’re headshotting people through boxes you’re going to get banned.

10. "DONT OPK A GM...! NEVER OPK A GM...!" EVER.
    Enough said. (Rule #10 courtesy of pimpinallovertheworld666)
    Though rule #10 is not about Chams or wallhacks, it related to it. When a GM is in the room, make sure to be extra EXTRA careful with pre-firing and crazy "i found ur impossible-to-find-camping-spot" moments if you HAVE to play with the GM. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY WITH GM LEAVE.

Mods are free to edit this

Thanks all Mods (especially Dave) and Legify for making this site awesome

Post any changes you guys think are necessary

Don’t flame plz

Thank if u liked it
    Last edited by @ echo off; 06-23-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: adding rules as Users and Mods suggest them

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to @ echo off For This Useful Post:

bannedshow (06-23-2009),blind-king (06-23-2009),bobobbob (06-24-2009),cafer2004 (06-24-2009),chrisg74 (06-28-2009),chronicle00 (06-29-2009),Cornell_TC08 (06-25-2009),davidxxy (06-25-2009),death9191 (06-23-2009),dragondsp (06-23-2009),fr93274 (06-23-2009),GTKillaZZZ (06-26-2009),HyvenGlyvin (06-27-2009),ihawx (06-26-2009),insanealex21 (06-29-2009),jawa12083 (06-23-2009),kiarash23 (06-25-2009),LegendaryAbbo (06-23-2009),lilchumbe (06-26-2009),louper1990 (06-24-2009),maxchou34 (06-27-2009),Mewmew576 (06-23-2009),S1n1ST3Rt3Ch (06-23-2009),sethw66 (06-23-2009),shadowxeno (06-23-2009),sneezing panda (06-25-2009),suseke16 (06-25-2009),thedavman15 (06-29-2009),timebomb99 (06-24-2009),twisizz (06-23-2009),vietsin11 (06-25-2009),xxlegistxx (06-25-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by @ echo off View Post
    If you can’t figure out why your guy isn’t walking forward anymore and/or you’re trying to shoot at all the guys even though theres A FUCKING BUILDING in front of you , you deserve to get banned.
    LOL!!!

Oh man, so true, I've seen so many people lately do that.
    Respect List
    Legify
    Dave
    Liz
    Obama
    mindtek - He gives people half-boners.
    Longevity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    also another thing he forgot to mention, sometimes it takes screenshots of you playing. When it does, you'll find jpg's in your CA folder. Names something like Combat_Arms_0X.jpg. I found a couple and deleted them. ( they didnt get any good ones thou , had my stuff off) . Good post Thx
    Like pics to prove you were hacking? If you can prove or any1 comfirms this statement i will add this as another rule
    Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
    also another thing he forgot to mention, sometimes it takes screenshots of you playing. When it does, you'll find jpg's in your CA folder. Names something like Combat_Arms_0X.jpg. I found a couple and deleted them. ( they didnt get any good ones thou , had my stuff off) . Good post Thx
    No, it does not randomly take screen shots, when you press Print Screen it sends a .jpg to your Combat Arms folder and also a pastable picture which you can paste in Paint for your own editing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ficello For This Useful Post:

@ echo off (06-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I made a guide like, so long ago of this.

I wish it was as cool as this one.

*sobs in hands*

Thanks

excuses

nice excuses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficello View Post
    No, it does not randomly take screen shots, when you press Print Screen it sends a .jpg to your Combat Arms folder and also a pastable picture which you can paste in Paint for your own editing.
    Thanks for disproving.
    Thanked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Acutally it does take random screenshots, ahem

Okay, now I am not going to post a long ass shitlist of who it work it simply put:

You get reported, the company will 'look up' you as you're playing. Such as a GM, hiding in the walls and some shit.

Anyways, Nexon can activate a program that allow it to radomly take screenshots of you as you're playing.

However, here the downfall. In Window Mode, you can't take screenshot (they can't) sense they're running in Compadtibilty (sp?).

Anywhos, they do screenshots you ALL and I mean ALL anticheat systems does it.

Hackshield runs like Punkbuster, same shit. I know it front and back like a whore, simply. I know how it runs and how it detects, but I lack programming skills. :P

YES, it is a spyware system. Scanning your computer like a whore looking though your pant for loose changes.

Now, I shall shut up and drink my American soda...Mt.Dew. :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

@ echo off (06-28-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Acutally it does take random screenshots, ahem

Okay, now I am not going to post a long ass shitlist of who it work it simply put:

You get reported, the company will 'look up' you as you're playing. Such as a GM, hiding in the walls and some shit.

Anyways, Nexon can activate a program that allow it to radomly take screenshots of you as you're playing.

However, here the downfall. In Window Mode, you can't take screenshot (they can't) sense they're running in Compadtibilty (sp?).

Anywhos, they do screenshots you ALL and I mean ALL anticheat systems does it.

Hackshield runs like Punkbuster, same shit. I know it front and back like a whore, simply. I know how it runs and how it detects, but I lack programming skills. :P

YES, it is a spyware system. Scanning your computer like a whore looking though your pant for loose changes.

Now, I shall shut up and drink my American soda...Mt.Dew. :3
    But my question is if you delete those pictures, will it prevent you from being banned (or reduce the chances of being banned)?

Thanks
    awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Fantastic thread, i think this will help a lot of newb hackers prevent themselves from being banned. i also just found a crap load of JPEGs in my CA folder from glitching with prntscrn.

i found some odd pictures..

1)what map is that in Map Selection?
    2) wth?
    3)what is the flame at the top left corner?

thanks for the help, i was just wondering if any of my questions could be answered on this helpful thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    HAHA wtf???

the first one could be edited though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol no, i don't even know how to edit

can anyone tell me what the map was, why that person was floating, and what the flame was?
    Last edited by NeverBorn; 06-29-2009 at 02:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sigh, wish more peps would read ca forums.. That is the first preview picture nexon made for combat arms, so when you enter a room the page loads everytime you enter a room it will show that but only if you lag ^^ also the second one, that happens whenever the person dies exactly when he starts moving simotaniously with the other person who is shooting him also the person MUST lag for it to happen.

I have tested these theories and have proven them to be true if you want to know more about them and others pm me ^^

the third one i have no idea.. you took out the Gun_T_rez file?

o ya the flame is when one person was shot by 4 or more people at once at the same time, I think..
    Last edited by pain; 06-29-2009 at 04:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
    lol no, i don't even know how to edit

can anyone tell me what the map was, why that person was floating, and what the flame was?
    The floating is a glitch when someone spawns it looks like they can float.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast