Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (3/8/13)

25th Edition
    3/8/2013

Mail Server Issues
    On Sunday, MPGH's mail server was down for approximately 24 hours. Hotmail was not working for a little while after the mail server issues, but was quickly fixed. "If you registered or tried to reset your password and didn't get a confirmation email, follow the link at the top of the site when you are logged in to resend a verification." Dave said. The mail server seems to be fixed by now so you shouldn't have any problems registering or resetting your password.

BattleTale + Giveaway!
    BattleTale! A game developed and still being managed by our very own administrator, arunforce! Currently, BattleTale is in closed members and only very few members have access to play the game, but this week, arunforce had the MPGH News do a giveaway of 5 keys (Beta keys). Anyone who posts on the thread will be entered, and 5 random members will be picked to get the beta keys. The website can be found here.

Postbans

Congratulations to @DawgiiStylz on 7,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Cataclypse on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Machine Gun Kelly on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @Sky_____ on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to @amrit0965 on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @DontRUSHme on 1,337 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to @Gab!

Promotions/Special

Congratulations to @Hannibal on Minion+ and 3 years
    registered on MPGH!
    Congratulations to @Riddick on Minion!
    Congratulations to @paralyze on Minion!

@Allen2G has opened up a contest this week for members to guess his number. The person who gets the number or closest will be shipped a brand new Logitech G110 keyboard. Canada / US only can contend as Allen2G will not send to any other country. The contest can be found here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...nada-only.html

Resignations/Demotions

@-MAJ is now a cocksucker. How many can you take at once?
    @Allen2G is now a cocksucker.

Interview - joshcarr2006

[MPGH]Shane: joshcarr2006, how are you doing today? Can I interview you for this weeks issue of MPGH news?
    joshcarr2006: I'm doing good and yourself? Yes you can.

[MPGH]Shane: I'm doing great, thank you for asking. How did you stumble onto this hacking website?
    joshcarr2006: Saw a guy flying around in combat arms asked him how he was doing that and he told me. So after I went to meat spin like he said I googled combat arms hacks and MPGH came up.

[MPGH]Shane: Same reason why I joined MPGH, but I was playing CF. Do you still like playing CA, what other games do you like to play?
    joshcarr2006: I don't really play computer games much but when I do it's D187 and lol. But most of the time I play Black ops two with Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

[MPGH]Shane: When and how long have you been on MPGH? Have you been on and off of MPGH?
    joshcarr2006: I joined late 2008 so about 5 years now. For the first 3 years I was on almost ever day but in the last two years it's been on and off but I'm trying to get back in to MPGH.

[MPGH]Shane: Old member, daum. Being on MPGH for so long, have you been staff at all at anytime?
    joshcarr2006: Yes, back in 09-2010, I was a MOD for OP7.

[MPGH]Shane: What happened? Did you become inactive? Do you plan on being staff anytime soon in the future?
    joshcarr2006: I quit, the game was dying, and every time I would ban someone for spamming they would make a new account cry to a GM and get unbanned then go back to spamming again so I got sick of that. No I don't want to be staff again I like to help people on MPGH, but I don't want it to be like a job again.

[MPGH]Shane: Hate those kind of people. What do you like to do in your freetime when you're not on MPGH/internet?
    joshcarr2006: Don't really have a free time. I work 12 hour nights and when I'm not at work I'm sleeping but when I'm running a part that is going to take a few hours I will dick around on mpgh and or play a game or two.

[MPGH]Shane: Real life sucks. What do you like most about MPGH?
    joshcarr2006: The people they make mpgh fun and Dave after he has cake.

[MPGH]Shane: Before we end this interview, do you want to give out any shout outs to anyone?
    joshcarr2006: [/SIZE][/COLOR]Like to give a shout out to god for making this all happen, and my mom. @Dr. Sheldon Cooper @Ghost and anyone else that's cool with me.

[MPGH]Shane:
    Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.
    joshcarr2006: An
    [COLOR=#000000]ytime, thank you for having me.

Interview - [NIG]Blake19[GA]

[MPGH]Shane: Blake19, how are you? Can I interview you for this weeks issue of MPGH news?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: I m fine, No you may not. ;]

[MPGH]Shane: I kill you, so, how did you end up on MPGH?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: An old friend of mine was selling accounts on mpgh. Told me to register and sell my account too.

[MPGH]Shane: What kind of accounts were you selling? What are some of the games you like to play?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: I was selling crossfire accounts. I play crossfire, A.V.A, and CSS.

[MPGH]Shane: I didn't start selling CF accounts till I had like 100 post, what do you like most about MPGH in general?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: Most of it's community. I didn't come here for hacks, never will.

[MPGH]Shane: Only hack I've ever used was the VIP, and testing out hacks when I was minion, but was pretty much it. You said you played CF, AVA, and CSS, do you hang out in those sections a lot?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: I'm only in the cf section. AVA and CSS section is dead.

[MPGH]Shane: Go there and revive the section, you'll get minion. Besides being on MPGH/internet what do you like to do outside of the house?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: Chill with my niggas. I reside in KFC.

[MPGH]Shane: It's cause you black. How does it feel to be black on MPGH, I know there are lots of other black people on MPGH, but how does it feel to be on of the few people special having the tag? What'd you do to make Dave believe you were black?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: I could careless about people calling me a ******. Having the NIGBOI tag is the same as being a normal member. I have no perks. About getting the tag, I've had "Black Power tag" for over a year now. I asked Dave before if I could get it but he didn't think i was black. I'm not to sure on how I got it but I remember posting pictures in MPGH1.

[MPGH]Shane: Pretty sure you can change your name and usertitle anytime you want. Being the in CF section a lot, have you ever thought about applying for minion whenever applications come out?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: I did but since I'm black and people say Liz is racist that's why I think I didn't get promoted.

[MPGH]Shane: People = Dave Liz is not that evil. In my opinion I'm Asian tho. You're in the MPGH1 chat, what do you think of that chat?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: At first people gave me a hard time but after getting to know them they aren't so bad. I only dislike Zach, just because he ddosed me 2 times and got away with it.

[MPGH]Shane: When I first joined MPGH1 I didn't know anyone but Dave, Gab, and Thunder, before I was afraid of Arun cause he would give CS to anyone who called him Arab. But now we homies. When you were selling CF accounts, did you run into any low-life scammers?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: Yes I was an idiot and scammed by the same guy, TWICE. Lmao.

[MPGH]Shane: I got scammed a couple of times when I was still noob. Almost cried. But now I rarely do trades. Before we end this interview would you like to give any shout outs to anyone?
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: I'll give a shout out to @Hannibal (PastIsPast being cool as fuck), @Dave84311 (For listening to me, letting me vent.),and @JutieAsianSheepFucker (For being cool as fuck and fucking sheep.)

[MPGH]Shane: Thank you for you time. I really appreciate it.
    [NIG]Blake19[GA]: No problem.

Rest In Display, Hugo Chavez
    Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan president died earlier this week and now he's being embalmed and displayed behind glass as tradition like Lenin, Mao Zedong, and Kim II Sung. Above is a picture of the glass casket that he now lays dead in.

Nuclear Korea
    This week has been a big week - especially for North Korea. When North Korea first said that they would deliver nuclear bombs directly to the US and continued to do nuclear bomb testing, the US and China drafted a sanction for North Korea's president. Just a few days ago, North Korea threatened to take preemptive strikes if the UN attempts to impose the sanctions on North Korea. Today, North Korea intends to end the peace pact that they have with South Korea. Along with that, North Korea threatened to retaliate with nuclear missiles if enemies came into their territory.

Unreal 4 Tech Demo in Project Awakened

Project Awakened is a game being developed by an indie developer called Phosphor Games Studio.
    Project Awakened is a game that focuses heavily on the player being able to be whatever type of character he (or she) wants to be. You can read more on their kickstarter page.
    While Project Awakened allows for players to make typical videogame heroes such as Ninjas, Snipers, or Urban Warriors, what makes Project Awakened truly unique is the potential to craft gameplay experiences and challenges that have never existed before. An invisible hero who can charm enemies to fight for her. A non-violent hero with super speed and agility racing past enemies to the goal. A man who spontaneously combusts at will and touches everyone to incinerate them. The possibilities are endless, and allow players to craft a gameplay challenge unlike anything anyone has ever seen before. The only limit is the player’s imagination.
    Oh, and here's a little tech demo.

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - Release Date Announced

It is now official; Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag will be released on October 29th, 2013 for PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U. It will also be available for next generation consoles at a later date.
    This information was announced by Ubisoft through a video trailer showing that this upcoming Assassin's Creed will deal with pirates, as the game's main character is also revealed. Some more details will be given by Ubisoft in the future.

League of Legends Official Mac Client Released

Yep, it's finally here.
    For years, Mac users have been forced to use unofficial work-arounds to play League of Legends - Boompje's Mac Client, running the game through Wine, you name it. That is no more. Earlier this week, Riot Games released their official Mac client. Although it's still in beta, and bugs are to be expected, it's freely available for download, and features everything the Windows client does.
    Going native on Mac has been a big goal for us, and we’re really excited to offer the same experience across both platforms.
    It has been several years since Riot Games promised that a Mac client was in the works. The community has been desperate, and Riot have been well aware of this. As an added bonus, a small video for the release was released, featuring Dr. Mundo.

The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Coming This Month

The Elder Scrolls Online beta is approaching, and we have more details for you about the program, how it works, and when it starts.
    The first batch of beta codes will be arriving at the end of March. ZeniMax Online Studios have created a FAQ about the beta.
    These beta sessions will be held a few times a month and will generally be on a weekend. If you are selected for the beta, prepare to cough up 20GB of space on your HD for the beta itself. For full information on the beta, head over to their FAQ.
    If you have yet to sign up for the beta, it's not too late! Head over to their Sign Up page now.

Mass Effect 3: Citadel Trailer Release

Earlier this week, the official trailer for the Mass Effect 3 single-player DLC, Citadel, was released.
    Tthe DLC is supposed to be one final, sentimental finale to the game. With the help of fan-favourite characters from both Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3, the player will be set to uncover a conspiracy targeted against Shepard.

After the player finishes the single-player campaign, they will be able to continue playing in an after-game hub.
    The DLC is now available on PC, XBOX 360, and PS3, at the price of $14.99 (or 1200 Microsoft points).

THIEF Reinvention Announced

Today, the reinvention of the Thief series was announced with the upcoming game... THIEF. This would be the fourth game in the series, but is meant to reinvent it entirely. Eidos Montreal (of Square Enix), the studio responsible for Deus Ex: Human Revolution have been working for years on this project.
    Into this shadowy world steps Garrett, THE master thief in a first-person adventure featuring intelligent design that allows players to take full control, with freedom to choose their path through the game’s levels and how they approach and overcome each challenge.
    This seems to point at a less linear mission style which is a good thing, right?
    Not much has been revealed of the game yet, except for this coverage trailer of the developers, in which they go over what they did to prevent ruining the series.

The game is planned for PC and PlayStation 4 in 2014, along with other next-generation consoles. You can follow the game's full unveiling on their website.

Battlefield 3: End Game Released for PS3 - PC Release Soon to Come

Earlier this week, DICE, the Swedish developers behind the Battlefield series of games, announced the release of the fifth and final DLC for Battlefield 3 on the PS3, as well as the plans for the PC and XBOX 360 release. Unfortunately the release has to be spread out across platforms, ranging from today and until the 26th.
    The DLC pack itself features four entire new maps, and has an increased focus on speed and action. Three new vehicles, including the dirt bike featured in the video below, will add a faster pace to the game and with dropship support with vehicle drop capabilities, the action is sure to keep on coming. In addition, two new gamemodes have been revived: Capture the Flag from Battlefield 1942, and Air Superiority from Battlefield 1943.

The DLC is already now available for PS3 users, assuming they are Battlefield Premium members. If not, it will be available for purchase on March 19th.
    PC and XBox 360 users that are Battlefield Premium members will be able to buy it from the 12th, and it will be available for everyone else on the 26th.

Trials Evolution to be Released on PC

The newest edition of Trials, Trials Evolution, is being released for the PC later this month.
    The insanely difficult game has already been released on Xbox Live since April last year, and has brought much joy and many a broken controller with it. Now, the turn has come for the PC gamers.
    Trials Evolution: Gold Edition marks the Trials series' return to the PC platform, after a brief detour onto consoles. Starting out on the web, the game quickly became a huge success, leading to RedLynx, the developers, deciding to create an Xbox version. After this too became a great success, they are now returning to the PC market with an updated version of their Xbox smash-hit, Trials Evolution.

This PC port will not only feature all the content from the Xbox version, but all single-player tracks from Trials HD will be included too. Everything has, of course, been optimized for the PC to fit the controls better.
    Anyone prepurchasing the game will instantly get access to the beta (which runs until March 14), as well as a few extra skins for your biker. The beta features everything that will be in the released game, so it's effectively a free try at the full game, and extra time to practice if you want to hit the top of those leaderboards. Furthermore, a beta-exclusive competition is currently running, giving players the chance to get their custom tracks into the game itself. More info can be found here.
    The game is to be released on March 21, and is already now available for prepurchase on Steam.

Lost Planet 3 Release Date and Trailer

Earlier this week Capcom released the announcement of which day Lost Planet 3 will be released on.
    June 25 in North America, and June 28 in Europe.

This trailer continues the story of Jim Peyton's time on E.D.N. III as a NEVEC employee, seeking out further sources of the planets energy supply, T-Eng. During one of these missions, Jim comes under attack from E.D.N. III's indigenous Akrid, causing his Utility Rig to fall down an icy fissure, leaving him unconscious and injured.
    Jim wakes to find himself in what appears to be a secret base, hidden beneath the planet's frozen surface. On discovering he was rescued by one of the base's inhabitants, Mira, the daughter of Snow Pirate leader, So'ichi, Jim realizes that NEVEC are not the only human inhabitants of E.D.N. III.
    Here is the link to the Offical Facebook page.

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Available for Linux

It has only been three weeks since Valve launched the Steam Linux client, and since then a number of games and programs have been released.
    Now the turn has come for another one of Valves older titles. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero has been in public beta on Linux since February 21, but has just been officially released earlier today. The game is the fifth Valve game to be ported to the Linux (the others are Counter-Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2, Half Life, and Counter-Strike), and pushes the total number of Linux games on Steam to 80.
    Releasing Steam for Linux has been a great achievement for Valve, allowing the platform to be spread out to everyone with access to a PC.
    After only 3 weeks in the wild, the Linux version has already become a great success and Valve promises more ports of their games in the future.
    If you don't already own Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, you can go grab a copy on the official Steam page. If you do, you can download the Linux version directly from your Steam library.

Far Cry 3 Patch Includes Requested Changes

Based on what the community has requested and to give new life to Rook island, it has been decided to allow the player to:
    Single-Player:
    • Outposts reset: after the end of the game, players can choose to reset the liberated outposts to face the challenge of taking them over again.
    • A new difficulty setting: Players who have completed the campaign can restart the adventure on master difficulty, with more challenging enemies and dangerous wildlife.

Multiplayer:
    *Map Beta Test: Map makers can now start a beta test to monitor how their map is being played using the new spectate feature and regular players are enabled to provide better feedback to help map makers improve their projects.
    • Maps by author: Players will be able to show all the maps created by an author.
    • Idle kick: The feature that kicks out idle players during a multiplayer match is removed from custom and private matches.
    • The skip map voting system has been improved with more visibility and time to cast the vote.
    • A new mini-game called The Grid has been added to the Outpost website and smartphone apps.

EA Says No to Refunds and Yes to Threatening Customers

SimCity 5 came out recently and has been a major topic of discussion, due to EA implementing always-online DRM. This leads to it being unplayable for a lot of people and this obviously results in frustration from the people that bought the title.
    If you regrettably feel that we left you down, you can of course request a refund for your order. - EA press release
    The EA forum has one person that got frustrated with this problem and wanted a refund after EA's statement, but was instead threatened with a ban:

Dead Space 3: Awakened DLC Launch Trailer Released

Immediately following the rumor that the Dead Space series was dead, EA has decided to release a launch trailer for the up-coming DLC, Awakened.
    [you will experience] some of the most disturbing content yet. - Steve Papoutsis, Executive Producer
    Following along with this trailer is the exact release date for the DLC; March 13th. The pack is to be released worldwide through Origin and Xbox Live, and on the Australian Playstation Network. No word on when the pack will be available worldwide on the PS3.

Watch the Supreme Leader Score

Kim Jung-un drops a nuclear bomb. A what? A nuclear bomb. The supreme leader strikes and performs in a way not expected. On one team, there is North Korea with Supreme Leader “Kim Jung-un” accompanied by former Chicago Bull player, Dennis Rodman. On the other team, there are two Americans. This is actually a video game or a basketball game created for entertainment and funny purposes. During the game, the Supreme Leader is partnered with Rodman who chooses to stand around waiting for rebounds the would never come. This time, it's all about the Supreme Leader because Jong-Un steals the ball before anyone else could have the chance. Interesting enough, the American team has Golden States Warrior coach Mark Jackson and former Warriors great Sarunas Marciulonis.

The final score was 426 - 0 where North Korea seems to offer a lopsided view.

Spy Gear

Developers create an app in Google Glass which can identify someone just by looking at their clothes. With this app on Google Glass, it will be easy to determine who you are seeing. It's just like those spy movies you watch where just by looking at their faces or clothes you can see who they are, including their name and etc. This visual fingerprint created by the developers or system can detect who the person is, but once the person changes clothes or takes of the glasses, it can no longer detect who it is. All in all, this feature is only good for a day or two. Yes, just by looking at the person closely, you will know who it is, but this app associated with Google Glass is good to use for far distances.

Netflix Tattoo?

An insane Netflix user/lover decides to go crazy and give himself a Netflix tattoo to show how much he loved this company. Although he did that, it seems to extreme and a bit psychotic to do such a thing.

Here's the picture:

Bionic Man

Rex, the robotic man with a 6ft rim was developed with artificial limbs, organs from all over the world.

Here are some pictures:

MPGH News Team

• Writers

• Global News

Last edited by Hero; 03-08-2013 at 10:05 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (03-08-2013),[MPGH]Austin (03-08-2013),Skipsy (03-12-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-10-2013),Maxedout (03-08-2013),Rance-Sama (03-09-2013),Reyo. (03-08-2013),Riddick (03-09-2013),Royce (03-08-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Nice News
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    nice like always

Thanks
    HOW DID YOU GUYS READ IT SO FAST. >1MINUTE AFTER POSTING WAT.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Royce (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    HOW DID YOU GUYS READ IT SO FAST. >1MINUTE AFTER POSTING WAT.
    it's called spammers.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

it's called spammers.
    FAHK THE SPAMMERS.

I had to do Global News this week.. Freelancer (josh) said he'd do it, but he didn't.
    Though, I'm choosing a new writer this week so we should be fine.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

it's called spammers.
    Agree .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I just skim through it, i do admire all the time put into it tho and thats why i commented.. don't care much about the news.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    I just skim through it, i do admire all the time put into it tho and thats why i commented.. don't care much about the news.
    Thanks .

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I had to do Global News this week.. Freelancer (josh) said he'd do it, but he didn't.
    awe mayne why didn't you tell me, I would of done it.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nice work.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    old news

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol my name there

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am The BigNose View Post
    old news
    You're old news ******.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Great News once again guys. Great job.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast