Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Trying out Vindictus again, which character should I choose?

So, I haven't played Vindictus in over a year and pretty sure I got a couple low level characters. I noticed there's some new characters, what would you suggest for a new player with nothing to help themselves out? (Basically, no money, no friends, nothing)
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

Thanks
    Not even money? Personally I'd say Evie cause her stuff is fairly cheap if you're going for decent stats.
    Are you on East or West?

Thanks
    I went West and I made that Giant guy because I got 30 day bonus EXP+AP and a free +5 set for him. I kill everything in the dungeons with ease and have over 1.7k hp at level 11 and I've made over 300k in a couple hours from just selling stuff in the market place.
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

Thanks
    That's good, I'm on West aswell.

Thanks
    What's your IGN? I'm completely legit cause I don't really need to hack lol. I got 30 days 10% boost exp and 30 day equip, so I'm set for a month lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMorte View Post
    What's your IGN? I'm completely legit cause I don't really need to hack lol. I got 30 days 10% boost exp and 30 day equip, so I'm set for a month lol.
    doubtful, those free stuff didn't last me for 2 weeks. As soon as I reach lvl 60, I felt like the poorest player ever.

Thanks
    So, I haven't played Vindictus in over a year and pretty sure I got a couple low level characters. I noticed there's some new characters, what would you suggest for a new player with nothing to help themselves out? (Basically, no money, no friends, nothing)
    Learn to dismantle. If you do it right, you can net 80-120% profit.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Learn to dismantle. If you do it right, you can net 80-120% profit.
    I'll look into that. I've been selling crap that drops from the Battles/Dungeons I'm doing for quests. I'm making like 100k+ an hour or so. I got bored of reading all those quests cause I'm leveling so fast all the quests are just piling up in my log so I'm trying to do them all and I'm making money doing it. So far I've gotten to level 17 and have 500k+.
    @Wasabixi I apparently have the strength of a level 55 at level 17. I'm able to solo all dungeons my level on Hard mode with ease without dying once. Only time I died was when I was PvPing with a level 63 and was close to getting his HP down to 1/2 before he killed me lol.

Thanks
    Yea, the 30 day equip is either lvl 54 or lvl 60.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I would say Evie. nothing more to say.... lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    is dismantle really that profitable? I don't even know how to make anything else than infuse catalyst, and my prof at dismantling is 55.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Fiona/Evie deals the most dps in EU, fiona just plain badass ,she can solo thor in 3 minute ,shakar in 1 and so on : ) (fiona top in EU)

In US ,the best character is obviously lann ,hes top dps on raids (in pvp evies are better : p), vella is not good as lan but shes comfortable and easy to play (not so easy but way easier than lann : P), but i still would go for lann if i play US ( fuccckkkk europee, europe derp server 1% chance to win something and blahhhhh!!, lann su cks there anyway)
    Last edited by genesis1995; 03-10-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks
    @genesis1995 I can't exactly trust your word considering I saw your thread complaining about this very game.
    @Nico I was told on the Nexon forums that the gear is good up until level 60 and that I need to get like 5mil set aside for later levels.

Thanks
    @Nico I was told on the Nexon forums that the gear is good up until level 60 and that I need to get like 5mil set aside for later levels.
    5 mil probably won't be enough.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

5 mil probably won't be enough.
    I'm starting to believe that with the prices of everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast