Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    VandalisM01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    How to get my legit key from OA i just downloaded from steam

    i just got globally banned, im planning on buying a new version of OA. cause the keys the keysellers provide me get banned after 1/2 days
    I want to play legit with my friends sometimes, but i still want to be able to hack sometimes, will dark key changer solve this?
    How to get my legit key from OA i just downloaded from steam? How can i find it? its in steam right?
    And can i switch between keys. Like id say i want to play on the legit copy of the game without hacks. But if i buy a kew from a keysellers i play with hacks. is it possible to switch between keys this way with dark key changer? my legit copy wont be banned?
    Last edited by VandalisM01; 03-10-2013 at 01:34 PM.

  2. #2
    theznkteevee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Right click it in your steam library, then "View CD-Key"

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to theznkteevee For This Useful Post:

    VandalisM01 (03-10-2013)

  4. #3
    VandalisM01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by theznkteevee View Post
    Right click it in your steam library, then "View CD-Key"
    i just got globally banned, im planning on buying a new version of OA. cause the keys the keysellers provide me get banned after 1/2 days
    I want to play legit with my friends sometimes, but i still want to be able to hack sometimes, will dark key changer solve this?
    Last edited by VandalisM01; 03-10-2013 at 01:35 PM.

  5. #4
    fragrantparrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derpville
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Blah
    Pretty much this is how you do it, however you can't launch arma through steam this way.

    1: Make a new steam account.
    2: Buy ArmA 2 OA on it and install the game. Run it through steam once.
    3: go into Darky's key changer and note your key somewhere (in a .txt file or similar) then close the key changer.
    4: Then switch steam accounts to your normal (and banned) one and run ArmA 2 OA once.
    5: Reopen Darky's key changer and change your key to the one you noted down earlier
    6: now open ArmA OA through a shortcut to the .exe or through DayZ commander, Playwithsix etc.

    Hope I helped

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to fragrantparrot For This Useful Post:

    VandalisM01 (03-10-2013)

  7. #5
    VandalisM01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    griffo said in a other thread i made:

    ''dude you can do this if you change your key in darkys key changer to the one u want to hack on then once ur done and want to play legit u run arma 2 oa through steam and this changes ur key back to the previous key (the legit one)''

    Will this work aswel? @fragrantparrot

  8. #6
    fragrantparrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derpville
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by VandalisM01 View Post
    griffo said in a other thread i made:

    ''dude you can do this if you change your key in darkys key changer to the one u want to hack on then once ur done and want to play legit u run arma 2 oa through steam and this changes ur key back to the previous key (the legit one)''

    Will this work aswel? @fragrantparrot
    Would work, but if you have a main steam account, then you will have to switch account to open the unbanned version Or you could just change between legit and stolen keys using the changer. (legit key=for legit play, stolen key=for hacking)

  9. #7
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,149
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by fragrantparrot View Post
    Pretty much this is how you do it, however you can't launch arma through steam this way.

    1: Make a new steam account.
    2: Buy ArmA 2 OA on it and install the game. Run it through steam once.
    3: go into Darky's key changer and note your key somewhere (in a .txt file or similar) then close the key changer.
    4: Then switch steam accounts to your normal (and banned) one and run ArmA 2 OA once.
    5: Reopen Darky's key changer and change your key to the one you noted down earlier
    6: now open ArmA OA through a shortcut to the .exe or through DayZ commander, Playwithsix etc.

    Hope I helped
    You vanished for quite some time, guy.

  10. #8
    fragrantparrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derpville
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    You vanished for quite some time, guy.
    Did I? o.0 I was just lurking in the shadows

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How To Get A Beta Key Access
    By Unlimatealien in forum CrossFire Europe Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 06:59 AM
  2. [Detected] How to get a beta key
    By napster-grey in forum CrossFire Europe Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
  3. How to get FREE!!! cd keys!
    By shahin7777 in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:27 PM
  4. How to get free beta keys [Medal of Honor](Works)
    By mcf4dd3n in forum Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 11:30 AM