Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @SilverzALT. Is not scam ive traded with him and i WENT FIRST not a scam just about anyone who trades know that Silverz is the MOST TRUSTED Crossfire account seller/trader..

1 vouch for coolbeans2 (Paid for Farming)
    1 vouch for -Silverz (i went first without OMM very fast)
    1 vouch for BurningAshes (Email Recovery Service)
    1 vouch for Appraised(CF NA ACCOUNT, went first and fast with OMM)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverzALT. View Post
    They said the imposter had the same IP I was using, but I am 100000000000% sure he was using not just my IP address and
    Im sure it has to be someone else with my IP.
    Whos 'They'

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksssmskja0` View Post
    @SilverzALT. Is not scam ive traded with him and i WENT FIRST not a scam just about anyone who trades know that Silverz is the MOST TRUSTED Crossfire account seller/trader..
    Thank you soo much bro, I really apperciate the positive feedback and support.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dopest_Shit View Post
    Whos 'They'
    Dave

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Thank you soo much bro, I really apperciate the positive feedback and support.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Dave
    But If Dave Said that why dont he unban your Main

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopest_Shit View Post
    But If Dave Said that why dont he unban your Main
    No dave said it was me, Im just saying what I think actually happened. Dave blammed me,
    and bro no matter what happens I will make sure I get you your 10k ZP I owed u from our
    previous trade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    No dave said it was me, Im just saying what I think actually happened. Dave blammed me,
    and bro no matter what happens I will make sure I get you your 10k ZP I owed u from our
    previous trade.
    Buy me a cheap acc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @SilverzALT./Silverz is legit, i went first and paid him, got the account never got recover or taken back.

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Like I said above bro and a thousand times. I have more than 5-10 incidents a day where I have to use team viewer
    or any other programs where my IP address is a risk
    and to have that static used on skype?! yeah right and i dont see why you are trying to get people to come over here and vouch it really doesnt do much
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Dear @[MPGH]Dave84311,
    Before I begin, I would like to tell the MPGH community especially the crossfire section and all my friends is I did not scam. What Dave did to me was invidious. I have never ever scammed in my life and never will. Now Dave does not know the complete story of what happened. About 2-3 months ago I moved away from my parents and started living in a dorm type of environment. Similar to an apartment. So I could be closer to my college. When I was with my parents we had AT&T u-verse internet. And As soon as I moved away my friends had Comcast. With AT&T I had a dynamic IP address meaning it can fluctuate and change around, but with my new service provide we had a static IP address. This means it's one IP address that is constant and does not change around. Dave you call yourself god I’m sure you can check my profile and see before I had a different IP and recently it was changed. And this time it's constant. The reason I'm telling you about this is that before when I lived with my parents I was the only one on mpgh and crossfire. This time we have over 4-5 people using the same IP addresses and playing crossfire and on mpgh. I have put in toooooooooooo much effort into this site to scam. I have 102 vouches and trades. I have helped the community in every single way possible. I have reported numerous scammers and even have trapped them @Ravallo and @Hugo Boss knows about this. When I report someone for scamming and the scammer get his or her account taken away I get soo much hatred and threats it's not even funny. Another problem with my static IP address is I usually do about 5 or more trades a day and I team view people and they team view me, so anyone can access my IP address and trap me. Dave I acknowledge your frustration, but please I’m requesting you just because an IP pops up with my username you’re going to assume it was me?
    I explained to you throughout why this happened. Just like @laneoo was banned for scamming when he did not have enough time to tell his side of the story, this is exactly what happened to me. When I just got randomly banned everyone is going to lose hope in this community. I was the definition of trusted on this site; I even had fans and followers. I can get over 40 people right now to vouch and say I have done nothing but help the community entirely. I will even attach proof of me getting threats and people telling me that they will key log me or "make me pay" and now I know this is what they meant by it. When Fox got banned and asked to return the difference between me and him is that he agreed on scamming, I HAVE NOT SCAMMMED ANYONE! Dave I'm ready for 2 months or 3 of being blacklisted, even though I don’t know what it’s going to be for. I will even call our service provider tomorrow morning and ask for an IP change and as soon as I get my IP changed I will pm it to you. I will make sure every time my IP is changed you’re the first one to inform. I promise to you I think this was a trap. As corny and untrustable it sounds I DID NOT SCAM EVER IN MY LIFE FROM ANYONE! I want the community to know that, if they see me banned they will lose hope in MPGH. I had the most successful trades and feedback, Never have I charged-back, never have I recovered an account from anyone. I was never reported for a scam whatsoever. I was on my way to being a minion and higher staff, I really don't know why this happened to me. Again I request Dave please. I have been a member for almost a year now and have put in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time and effort to this site. That when I logged in and saw this I was this I was about to get a stroke and heart attack. Now a days anyone can get a hold of someone’s IP address, especially someone like me. I have trades and sells with over 5-10 people a day.
    -Thank you for listening Dave/MPGH Staff and community.
    Dave im laneoo8959 :P and I'll have you all know that he is 100 percent correct, you guys slaughter all these supposed scammers like after 24 hours and don't give time for the person to explain, its just uncool, your method of banning has to be reconsidered, im sorry but i have to say it

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

and to have that static used on skype?! yeah right and i dont see why you are trying to get people to come over here and vouch it really doesnt do much
    also id like to mention that he probably has one of the most, if not the most, succesful trades and sells and buys, he has never scammed someone in the past, so why the hell are you all beating on him now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dear @[MPGH]Dave84311,
    Before I begin, I would like to tell the MPGH community especially the crossfire section and all my friends is I did not scam. What Dave did to me was invidious. I have never ever scammed in my life and never will. Now Dave does not know the complete story of what happened. About 2-3 months ago I moved away from my parents and started living in a dorm type of environment. Similar to an apartment. So I could be closer to my college. When I was with my parents we had AT&T u-verse internet. And As soon as I moved away my friends had Comcast. With AT&T I had a dynamic IP address meaning it can fluctuate and change around, but with my new service provide we had a static IP address. This means it's one IP address that is constant and does not change around. Dave you call yourself god I’m sure you can check my profile and see before I had a different IP and recently it was changed. And this time it's constant. The reason I'm telling you about this is that before when I lived with my parents I was the only one on mpgh and crossfire. This time we have over 4-5 people using the same IP addresses and playing crossfire and on mpgh. I have put in toooooooooooo much effort into this site to scam. I have 102 vouches and trades. I have helped the community in every single way possible. I have reported numerous scammers and even have trapped them @Ravallo and @Hugo Boss knows about this. When I report someone for scamming and the scammer get his or her account taken away I get soo much hatred and threats it's not even funny. Another problem with my static IP address is I usually do about 5 or more trades a day and I team view people and they team view me, so anyone can access my IP address and trap me. Dave I acknowledge your frustration, but please I’m requesting you just because an IP pops up with my username you’re going to assume it was me?
    I explained to you throughout why this happened. Just like @lane oo was banned for scamming when he did not have enough time to tell his side of the story, this is exactly what happened to me. When I just got randomly banned everyone is going to lose hope in this community. I was the definition of trusted on this site; I even had fans and followers. I can get over 40 people right now to vouch and say I have done nothing but help the community entirely. I will even attach proof of me getting threats and people telling me that they will key log me or "make me pay" and now I know this is what they meant by it. When Fox got banned and asked to return the difference between me and him is that he agreed on scamming, I HAVE NOT SCAMMMED ANYONE! Dave I'm ready for 2 months or 3 of being blacklisted, even though I don’t know what it’s going to be for. I will even call our service provider tomorrow morning and ask for an IP change and as soon as I get my IP changed I will pm it to you. I will make sure every time my IP is changed you’re the first one to inform. I promise to you I think this was a trap. As corny and untrustable it sounds I DID NOT SCAM EVER IN MY LIFE FROM ANYONE! I want the community to know that, if they see me banned they will lose hope in MPGH. I had the most successful trades and feedback, Never have I charged-back, never have I recovered an account from anyone. I was never reported for a scam whatsoever. I was on my way to being a minion and higher staff, I really don't know why this happened to me. Again I request Dave please. I have been a member for almost a year now and have put in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time and effort to this site. That when I logged in and saw this I was this I was about to get a stroke and heart attack. Now a days anyone can get a hold of someone’s IP address, especially someone like me. I have trades and sells with over 5-10 people a day.
    -Thank you for listening Dave/MPGH Staff and community.
    his time we have over 4-5 people using the same IP addresses and playing crossfire and on mpgh.
    Your account is the only one associated with that IP. So what you said is a lie. In addition, the only IPs I see associated with your account are all from one state and one ISP, comcast.

Another problem with my static IP address is I usually do about 5 or more trades a day and I team view people and they team view me, so anyone can access my IP address and trap me
    How can they "access your IP address" and trap you?

Besides what you have said, it doesn't change the fact that the skype in question was associated with your IP. You can say "oh blah would vouch for me", but that doesn't mean shit. You didn't scam with your main, you scammed while impersonating someone else on skype. If it wasn't you, then tell me who it was. All I've heard so far is the "brother" excuse morphed into the "room mate" excuse.

In addition, I find it kinda shady making an alt account "offtrack." and vouching for yourself.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

heythere123 (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Red][B]
    Your account is the only one associated with that IP. So what you said is a lie. In addition, the only IPs I see associated with your account are all from one state and one ISP, comcast.
    Like I mentioned tons of times before it changed to Comcast after I moved away from my parents. I swear on my life I had AT&T
    U-verse when I lived with my parents.

How can they "access your IP address" and trap you?

Besides what you have said, it doesn't change the fact that the skype in question was associated with your IP. You can say "oh blah would vouch for me", but that doesn't mean shit. You didn't scam with your main, you scammed while impersonating someone else on skype. If it wasn't you, then tell me who it was. All I've heard so far is the "brother" excuse morphed into the "room mate" excuse.

In addition, I find it kinda shady making an alt account "offtrack." and vouching for yourself.

Dave I know how you feel hearing my story about what had happened, but listen as I mentioned 40 times before I have had that same IP for more than 2-3 months now and it hasn't changed just like you accessed my IP other people can also. Like I said before when you have over 10 people on the same IP from the same ISP that is a problem. You accused me of scamming on skype not here, anyone can access and impersonate on skype. I agree with your frustration of not believing me, but this is not a "blah blah" story this is a fact on what went wrong.It took fox weeks to come up with a reason and it took me 2 minutes do you know why?Because my reason is not an excuse I don't need weeks to come up with an excuse because my reason is a fact, not a fictional story. And I will do everything I can possibly can to prove to you I was not part of this scam in any way. You asked me if I know who it was, I swear if I knewwho did this I would have told you in the first place I would not have had to sit here being stranded. Another thing is I am not asking anyone to vouch for me what good does that do to me? Everyone knows me and I am sure you do to I don't need anyone to come here and tell you that I am trusted. And about "offtrack." Why the hell would I need to make an alt to vouch for me? When I have 102 other vouches? Does one vouch do any good to me? This is not an excuse this is a fact dave. It feels like I am in one of those scenarios where I have been alleged
    of murder and all proofs point against me, but deep down I know for a fact that it was not me. Dave have you even thought to yourself if I was indeed a scammer I would have atleast been reported for even a spark of incident? Maybe recovery? or atleast someone saying "Silverz scammed me" but no. Why do you think when a new member joins mpgh I am always the first one to approach him and offer him?Because I don't want him getting scammed just because his new and people want to take advantage of him. I have had over 102 vouches and trades and do you know over 90 of them were from low posters and new members? Here is another issue if I was that desperate of scamming why would I not just impersonate myself, and let me tell you how logically that is lets say you get impersonated, the last person anyone would point figures to is you urself right? They would never suspect you of impersonating yourself. Why do you think I am fighting day and night for this dispute, because I know I am legit and I do not ever want to be remembered for something I did not do "scamming",something I was totally against. Just like I fought my paypal dispute against the Buyer's credit card, when everyone told me I was going to lose, even thought it took me months of arguing back and fourth I won at the end because I knew I was innocent.
    Last edited by SilverzALT.; 03-11-2013 at 09:30 PM.

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post
    also id like to mention that he probably has one of the most, if not the most, succesful trades and sells and buys, he has never scammed someone in the past, so why the hell are you all beating on him now?
    Fox was one of the MOST SUCESFULL traders and seller look what happened to him? vouches/history dont mean much, as people say everyone has that little part of greed inside them

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Dave I know how you feel hearing my story about what had happened, but listen as I mentioned 40 times before I have had that same IP for more than 2-3 months now and it hasn't changed just like you accessed my IP other people can also. Like I said before when you have over 10 people on the same IP from the same ISP that is a problem
    still doesnt explain how the ip address of the skype matches with yours and how did the impersonator know who proton was? aside from that have the same exact avatar as proton

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Does one vouch do any good to me
    if one vouch doesnt do good to you, why did you still do it?
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Like I mentioned tons of times before it changed to Comcast after I moved away from my parents. I swear on my life I had AT&T
    U-verse when I lived with my parents.

Dave I know how you feel hearing my story about what had happened, but listen as I mentioned 40 times before I have had that same IP for more than 2-3 months now and it hasn't changed just like you accessed my IP other people can also. Like I said before when you have over 10 people on the same IP from the same ISP that is a problem. You accused me of scamming on skype not here, anyone can access and impersonate on skype. I agree with your frustration of not believing me, but this is not a "blah blah" story this is a fact on what went wrong.It took fox weeks to come up with a reason and it took me 2 minutes do you know why?Because my reason is not an excuse I don't need weeks to come up with an excuse because my reason is a fact, not a fictional story. And I will do everything I can possibly can to prove to you I was not part of this scam in any way. You asked me if I know who it was, I swear if I knewwho did this I would have told you in the first place I would not have had to sit here being stranded. Another thing is I am not asking anyone to vouch for me what good does that do to me? Everyone knows me and I am sure you do to I don't need anyone to come here and tell you that I am trusted. And about "offtrack." Why the hell would I need to make an alt to vouch for me? When I have 102 other vouches? Does one vouch do any good to me? This is not an excuse this is a fact dave. It feels like I am in one of those scenarios where I have been alleged
    of murder and all proofs point against me, but deep down I know for a fact that it was not me. Dave have you even thought to yourself if I was indeed a scammer I would have atleast been reported for even a spark of incident? Maybe recovery? or atleast someone saying "Silverz scammed me" but no. Why do you think when a new member joins mpgh I am always the first one to approach him and offer him?Because I don't want him getting scammed just because his new and people want to take advantage of him. I have had over 102 vouches and trades and do you know over 90 of them were from low posters and new members? Here is another issue if I was that desperate of scamming why would I not just impersonate myself, and let me tell you how logically that is lets say you get impersonated, the last person anyone would point figures to is you urself right? They would never suspect you of impersonating yourself. Why do you think I am fighting day and night for this dispute, because I know I am legit and I do not ever want to be remembered for something I did not do "scamming",something I was totally against. Just like I fought my paypal dispute against the Buyer's credit card, when everyone told me I was going to lose, even thought it took me months of arguing back and fourth I won at the end because I knew I was innocent.
    Why the hell would I need to make an alt to vouch for me? When I have 102 other vouches? Does one vouch do any good to me?
    So why did you vouch for yourself with an alt?

You can say what you want about your vouches, but it makes no difference. Your ip was used to scam with, you are the only person it links to, you have provided no proof of otherwise. You can ramble on all you want but it doesn't change that fact.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You can say what you want about your vouches, but it makes no difference. Your ip was used to scam with, you are the only person it links to, you have provided no proof of otherwise. You can ramble on all you want but it doesn't change that fact.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks

Dave this is what hurts me inside and out, My "IP" was used to scam, an IP that was static and I had for a couple of months. Which
    over 10 people had access to. I understand the fact that I should have been wiser and gotten my own separate ISP, but I swear
    I did not know this was going to happen, if I had known I would not have been in court right now. Accused of a crime I did not commit.
    Beside the fact that a static IP which I had for months and other people had access too and could get access to just like you did through various programs, their is no proof of me impersonating proton. Again I got back to the scenario of "Impersonating oneself is better than someone else". Proton+ has gotten Imposted soooo many times with even different skypes' https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...-imposter.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...e-scammer.htmlhttps://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...e-account.html https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...n-but-not.html
    Last edited by SilverzALT.; 03-12-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast