Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Why is there so much racism/religous hate.

To start let me say this to clarify things. I AM NOT A MUSLIM, I AM CHINESE AND BUDDHIST. Now I think that religous hate really started to heat up after the crusades and other wars. I believe racism(I am) is because of personal issues with another person of a different skin pigmentation(you see specific colors). I do not like Whites(except Russians) and Latinos but another reason could be how you were raised. My family always prefers any other than white/Latino. In the end, I show respect to all. Post here
    Last edited by HackPack; 06-24-2009 at 10:22 PM.
    bye

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HackPack For This Useful Post:

snizox15 (06-30-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thanks the non-existent god I'm Russian.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Thanks the non-existent god I'm Russian.
    oh thats why.... i should ov known it all along
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    so basically religion created its own hate...
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It is not religion that create hate its the people in power. Just like in Communism the reason a majority of Communist people are poor is because those in power do not share the wealth.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    It is not religion that create hate its the people in power. Just like in Communism the reason a majority of Communist people are poor is because those in power do not share the wealth.
    I.E. Soviet Russia right? No government is perfect in my opinion because nothing is.
    bye

Thanks
    Oh man, religion is only a fkin excuse of the wars etc. I am a muslim. But I'm too close to teism. There are many examples that I can share to you, like... Long time ago Muslims always tried to take Jerusalem by saying it was an holy city but this is a lie, they wanted, because they wanted to steal many things in this city, and they wanted to take control of the trade paths!
    Or, crusades are saying that this was a holy fight, but it was a lie too, because Turcs are taking their lands, and breaking their econmical system. And, because of that risc, they attacked to Turcs, or as they say, defended their lands. ( I am a turc and many people things that Turcs are wildy people, and some fking school teachers says that Turcs are barbars, want to kill everybody etc.. but no! When I was at your age my fking teachers says that West world are wildy, and they want to kill everyone, but this was a fking lie too, you should try to look at the broad view of thing.)

As I said before, religion is a string between you and God, so it concerns neither she nor he. But some leaders always used t religion to control people. Because, the death and the religion are very good to terrify people, because, the biggest fking question mark on people's mind is "What will be happen when you die" . And you can control every silly people by using this powerful question. And also It's a wonderful way to provoke people.

Do you want to know what will be happen when you die? You'll rot, and except your bones no parts will exist. Your son and your little grandchild try to respect you hardly, and you'll be forgotten. Bad huh? So please try to be happy in this life. Because you'll die anyway.

"If you can't escape from the rape, try to have an orgasm" Ohhh... This is too , inappropriate but if you understand what i was talking about this will make you laugh, sorry for my english, It's too late and I want to sleeep.
    Last edited by glawieking; 06-28-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    Sorry for flooding------------- EDİT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Even your beloved china is corrupted with its leaders, granted if anyone has even a piece of power they become corrupt with it. Though I must disagree with Glawie religion is not the string to god, your faith is. Even without a knowledge of religion you feel god with you of a greater power. If you have faith in that power you have an attachment to god you will not need some elderly man to tell you god exists or that god wants you to things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    Even your beloved china is corrupted with its leaders, granted if anyone has even a piece of power they become corrupt with it..
    true, the other day 3 men from the CPC tried to prostitute a lady. 1 died, another wounded. They were striped of their party membership and/or their Government jobs. China did progress from having numerous corruptors ever since President Hu Jintao came into place.
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i cant say anything -_-
    Last edited by samsara; 06-29-2009 at 03:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -_- corruption and hatred is always existent, its a trait of humanity. i don't see the point of making this thread, its like being a hippie, peace is nice but is it 100% possible? no.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    -_- corruption and hatred is always existent, its a trait of humanity. i don't see the point of making this thread, its like being a hippie, peace is nice but is it 100% possible? no.
    aw great now im a hippie-_- to be honest i dont like hippies...
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    in this day and age, no one really likes hippies to begin with
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    its true i am racist in a way you can say i like white people in europe but not all in the usa only my friends and i like Latinos cause there way easy to get along with.

but there's just way to much racism in the usa like lets say you meet a white girl she acts all cool and stuff but the next day shes with her rest of her friends she acts like a supremest and yes this has happened to me many times. i get along with any race aslong as your cool and you dont think your any better then anyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast