Thread: goodbye :(

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

goodbye :(

im leaveing mpgh....sadly but yeah. i see what u guys have to say reply then head out. no one really undertsands what im going threw how i see things is just diffrent...if alll u kids only knew what i see and how fuckd up things really are in this so called world/goverment. anyway but im leaveing *forever*. aka. mpgh.i willl stay active alll day... but at 12am im leaveing
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
    That sucks, well I hope you can resolve your problems =/
    its not my problem its the fucken world. i see things the right way the fare way the way when everyone is happy but no some people just have to sufur threw life and hurt and die ....yes the place we calll home is one big fuckd up shit hole that we ignor. like death when someone kills some one and u see it on TV what do u think what go's threw your mind at that time....just tell me what nothing... thats what but u dont know that.! persons heart will never beat agane,there words will never speek agane there voice never to be knowen and u just sit at home thinking your safe but its just cuz u think u think stright. im a real deep person i think like no ather and its hurting me with every scar of my life. and people just dont seem to care. my mind is like a maze it can be lost at times but then it can come up with rymes to the left to the right hit a wall dont know where to go so just turn around back to town..and round and round...i can go on on but come on there's nothing left *but..that one thing its death.*
    Last edited by M2A; 06-25-2009 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
    its not my problem its the fucken world. i see things the right way the fare way the way when everyone is happy but no some people just have to sufur threw life and hurt and die ....yes the place we calll home is one big fuckd up shit hole that we ignor. like death when someone kills some one and u see it on TV what do u think what go's threw your mind at that time....just tell me what nothing... thats what but u dont know that.! persons heart will never beat agane,there words will never speek agane there voice never to be knowen and u just sit at home thinking your safe but its just cuz u think u think stright. im a real deep person i think like no ather and its hurting me with every scar of my life. and people just dont seem to care. my mind is like a maze it can be lost at times but then it can come up with rymes to the left to the right hit a wall dont know where to go so just turn around back to town..and round and round...i can go on on but come on there's nothing left *but..that one thing its death.*
    Last edited by M2A; 06-25-2009 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks
    Well ill miss you even tough i never really talked to you but still take care man and talk to me on msn im gonna be having some crazy trips in the next couple of months
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    GOOD BYE MOE.
    DON'T BE A HOE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    bye bye...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    three words: GO TO SCHOOL
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    three words: GO TO SCHOOL
    i give u a few of my words. kiss my ass. lick my nuts shut the fuck up bitch if u can even understand half the shit i think of your tiny little kid brain wouldnt handle it... that what i rote up there is one one min of whats on my mind the internet cant even handle what i can unleash if i open of my mind im smarter then all u fucks put togther by fucks i mean fucken haters. fuck i rather learn what i wana learn anyway i learned 10000000000000000X more shit googleing then siten my ass in school lisening to my dum fucken teacher talking about the goverment and how it works LIKE I GIVE A FUCK I KNOW HOW IT WORKS IS COMN SCENCE DUH! i rather learn how to fuck make a home made bomb or ather shit on google thats like way better then school ASK ME SOMEN ANYTHING AND TELL ME I CANT FIGER IT OUT RIGHT Now by googleing it
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
    i no what you mean, nothing works out the right way say oh i have to go to juvi -.- tell im 18 and spend a year in jail wtf????
    oh i know right they rather aresst the guy with the bag of a gram of weed then the guy that went off a raped someone or killed someone NO THEY RATHER SPEND THERE FUCKEN TIME GETTEN THE STONERS THEN THE KILLERS
    Last edited by M2A; 06-25-2009 at 08:04 AM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
    yup, but idk what im not 18 tell 2 more years so idk :/ i guess i gotta take a ffew years off in juvi..
    ^ you need to stay in school its to late for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    ^ you need to stay in school its to late for me.
    It's never too late for anything. That's just a defeatist attitude. Seriously, your priorities and values are out of whack, and this depression you are experiencing is not unique to yourself. Perhaps you need a professionals' opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i give u a few of my words. kiss my ass. lick my nuts shut the fuck up bitch if u can even understand half the shit i think of your tiny little kid brain wouldnt handle it... that what i rote up there is one one min of whats on my mind the internet cant even handle what i can unleash if i open of my mind im smarter then all u fucks put togther by fucks i mean fucken haters. fuck i rather learn what i wana learn anyway i learned 10000000000000000X more shit googleing then siten my ass in school lisening to my dum fucken teacher talking about the goverment and how it works LIKE I GIVE A FUCK I KNOW HOW IT WORKS IS COMN SCENCE DUH! i rather learn how to fuck make a home made bomb or ather shit on google thats like way better then school ASK ME SOMEN ANYTHING AND TELL ME I CANT FIGER IT OUT RIGHT Now by googleing it oh i know right they rather aresst the guy with the bag of a gram of weed then the guy that went off a raped someone or killed someone NO THEY RATHER SPEND THERE FUCKEN TIME GETTEN THE STONERS THEN THE KILLERS
    try getting a job with your so called GOOGLING knowledge.... see how that works out.... and buy JOB i dont mean sm random resturant job... i mean a professional and respectful job such as an engineer/doctor/management/w/e...... i think you have a big misconception about schools and shit.... i mean wtf... who talks abt government and stuff in practical lectures....... i agree that you can get info on anythin by simply just googling it.... but this shit aint professional and neither practical.....

you are a perfect example of a fuked up crack head.... smokin weed and makin videos about it doesn't make you look cool( well atleast not to the civilized ppl)

p.s. good luck in jail or where ever ur goin
    Last edited by hbk; 06-25-2009 at 09:05 AM.
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    try getting a job with your so called GOOGLING knowledge.... see how that works out.... and buy JOB i dont mean sm random resturant job... i mean a professional and respectful job such as an engineer/doctor/artist/w/e...... i think you have a big misconception about schools and shit.... i mean wtf... who talks abt government and stuff in practical lectures....... i agree that you can get info on anythin by simply just googling it.... but this shit aint professional and neither practical.....

you are a perfect example of a fuked up crack head.... smokin weed and makin videos about it doesn't make you look cool( well atleast not to the civilized ppl)

p.s. good luck in jail
    dude shut the fuck up fucking fagg why arent you a cock sucker yet and idk if you new this but moe is an artist hes an artist at owning your ass!!!!!!!!!! GTFO
    lil BITCH ty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i give u a few of my words. kiss my ass. lick my nuts shut the fuck up bitch if u can even understand half the shit i think of your tiny little kid brain wouldnt handle it... that what i rote up there is one one min of whats on my mind the internet cant even handle what i can unleash if i open of my mind im smarter then all u fucks put togther by fucks i mean fucken haters. fuck i rather learn what i wana learn anyway i learned 10000000000000000X more shit googleing then siten my ass in school lisening to my dum fucken teacher talking about the goverment and how it works LIKE I GIVE A FUCK I KNOW HOW IT WORKS IS COMN SCENCE DUH! i rather learn how to fuck make a home made bomb or ather shit on google thats like way better then school ASK ME SOMEN ANYTHING AND TELL ME I CANT FIGER IT OUT RIGHT Now by googleing it oh i know right they rather aresst the guy with the bag of a gram of weed then the guy that went off a raped someone or killed someone NO THEY RATHER SPEND THERE FUCKEN TIME GETTEN THE STONERS THEN THE KILLERS

The Hate For HBK Continues And HBK Being Gay
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast