Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    "God" is the biggest lie of the humanity.

Thanks @Scynix for this awesome picture

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
    "God" is the biggest lie of the humanity.
    Correct!

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You're even more unintelligient than the Muslims who post here. A typical dumbass atheist who thinks he is better for not having any kind of faith. You're making yourself look like a fool with your tossing of insults are people who have faith, meanwhile not knowing who here actually has faith and who doesn't. We are not here because we believe, we are here because your argument is childish and immature. Also, just because your imagination can not understand special limitations does not mean it does not exist. Space is not infinite. It is expanding. Something that of which is INFINITE can not EXPAND.
    Think whatever you want but you are wrong, again you do not know anything about me...
    Im not insulting anyone....
    No you are fool, you are not atheist and you don't have faith, so you can shit on both side...
    What fu**ing special limitations,i said we don't know about everything...
    Those are damn facts and yeah you can always find them more....
    You just keep ignoring what i said and constantly repeating what you think...
    Your logic is actually stupid...
    Im not imaging anything, im saying fats that are true and some people just wont accept it because their all in fu**ing god...
    There are milion facts and you are just gonna say it doesn't prove anything...
    Yea but religion doesn't prove anything too.
    Omg,space is not expanding,observable universe is expanding.
    There are two different meanings of Universe
    there is Observable universe, and all universe...
    Sapce is infinitive....
    Until you don't show me some reason why are those facts not right or not correct, please don't respond again...
    You are saying how my argument is bad, but you actually doesn't have any facts about why should religion be true...
    You're just keep saying how i don't understand anything and you don't have anything else to say...
    That is pretty stupid...

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

And yeah, watch those videos if my argument is bad...

You can find the rest...
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-19-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Metric expansion of space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    -Seriously, read up on what you keep arguing about, its pathetic.

Anyway, the point Lehsyrus is trying to makes is that your entire argument is based off your limited understanding of well, everything. If you don't understand basic algebra, how is calculus going to make sense? How are you going to learn about the stars if you skip chemistry and physics?

In other words: Your comprehension of space and time and the ability of a God isn't at a point where you can talk about the subject as if you know what is going on.

I'm not arguing FOR god, i'm arguing that if there WAS a god, then all this stuff would easily be possible and the logic would be above our understanding. Kind of like how a child doesn't understand why his parents do things.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (03-19-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Metric expansion of space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    -Seriously, read up on what you keep arguing about, its pathetic.

Anyway, the point Lehsyrus is trying to makes is that your entire argument is based off your limited understanding of well, everything. If you don't understand basic algebra, how is calculus going to make sense? How are you going to learn about the stars if you skip chemistry and physics?

In other words: Your comprehension of space and time and the ability of a God isn't at a point where you can talk about the subject as if you know what is going on.

I'm not arguing FOR god, i'm arguing that if there WAS a god, then all this stuff would easily be possible and the logic would be above our understanding. Kind of like how a child doesn't understand why his parents do things.
    FINALLY someone understands what I am trying to say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    God did a big shit and out came religious people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    God did a big shit and out came religious people.
    Does that mean we can kill them to clean the planet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Does that mean we can kill them to clean the planet?
    It means we can give blood, and treat our women with respect, use machinery, let women have painkilling help in child birth. At the end of the day there are some stupid people commenting in this section that have got a lot to learn.

There is no god and all religious people should be fucked up the shitter with a red hot poker!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    It means we can give blood, and treat our women with respect, use machinery, let women have painkilling help in child birth. At the end of the day there are some stupid people commenting in this section that have got a lot to learn.

There is no god and all religious people should be fucked up the shitter with a red hot poker!!
    What.
    You didn't even address my question...
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I mostly believe in science , and a little religion, but there is some stuff from Christianity/ catholic that really happened, Idk about other religions, btw funny ass video. Eve is actually pretty goddam hot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    OK, Ive had a demon hold me down in my bed.... i got up late the other night went back in bed and it felt ass if some one was literally choking me to death i couldn't move or breath... i screamed but no one heard the only thing i said was Jesus and all of a sudden it stopped... if demons exist... God exist i don't care what you guys say, but even if there is no god, you better be safe than sorry.
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

You have no life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    OK, Ive had a demon hold me down in my bed.... i got up late the other night went back in bed and it felt ass if some one was literally choking me to death i couldn't move or breath... i screamed but no one heard the only thing i said was Jesus and all of a sudden it stopped... if demons exist... God exist i don't care what you guys say, but even if there is no god, you better be safe than sorry.
    It's a phenomenon where your body goes into temporary paralysis so that you don't hurt yourself from sleepwalking.
    Sometimes people wake up before it wears off so the result is a feeling of being unable to move, and those who are delusional mistook it for a demon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

ilovehacks123123 (03-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Finally, someone smart here

Thanks
    Hahaha that made me giggle.
    It's as HiddeMaster said,your body goes into a temporary paralysis so that you dont do the same things you were while dreaming most of the times this happens when you wake up but your mind is still not fully concious xddd demons holding you down lool
    This what wrong with people like you,you too close minded you dont even care to look up the cause because the first thing the comes up to your mind is god/demons.
    If there is an God he must be laughin he's ass off hahaa
    Last edited by 1991durex; 03-27-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    When the "Demon" Held me down you could feel the shape of his body wrap around me squeezing me as hard as he could. if this is delusional well.. wait its not, Visit my church sometime 24 - 7 Broadcasting, @Ft. Lauderdale FL - Webcasts | Bible Teachers International or at the BTBN.tv
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

You have no life.

Thanks
    When the "Demon" Held me down you could feel the shape of his body wrap around me squeezing me as hard as he could. if this is delusional well.. wait its not, Visit my church sometime 24 - 7 Broadcasting, @Ft. Lauderdale FL - Webcasts | Bible Teachers International or at the BTBN.tv
    Lool wtf??

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast