Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    And did you factor in the hit percentage from Alpha Omega and the miss percentage from Chunin? This discussion has already occurred over in the Battleon forums. Unlike a forum full of players who rely on bots, the Battleon Forum consists of players who actually play the game, know how to PVP, and understand what the stats mean. :/ So far, everyone has relied on Stun/Bunker Buster hitting, but no one has considered the skill missing and then easily losing the game due to the cool down rate of the skill in the first place. And then some rely on the heal. How long can the heal keep you alive when you're consistently missing and your opponent is regenerating their energy and dealing damage to you? The answer is: two-three heals if you're lucky. After your third heal, you'll be completely out of mana.
    Let me reply to the "running out of mana" argument you keep using.

Running out of Mana is the equivalent to the same in Chunin class. Energy gained by hitting/being hit can be used to heal back up and gain any energy advantage the opposing class (Chunin) has over AO class in the long run.

True, at the early stages of the PvP, thats when Chunin class will have the obvious advantage. But if the AO user is skilled enough or lucky enough to drag the contest past the first 30 or so seconds, I believe AO will have gained over this advantage of yours

Successful Trades: 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsontky View Post
    Nope you will be out of range sometimes
    Depends on how much you spam auto attack and it only goes out of range rarely. (My experience that is )
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlav View Post
    Let me reply to the "running out of mana" argument you keep using.

Running out of Mana is the equivalent to the same in Chunin class. Energy gained by hitting/being hit can be used to heal back up and gain any energy advantage the opposing class (Chunin) has over AO class in the long run.

True, at the early stages of the PvP, thats when Chunin class will have the obvious advantage. But if the AO user is skilled enough or lucky enough to drag the contest past the first 30 or so seconds, I believe AO will have gained over this advantage of yours
    No...? Chunin's going to hit, unlike Alpha Omega? Alpha Omega doesn't have a skill to reduce hit chance, so I don't see how your argument would work.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nelsontky View Post
    Nope you will be out of range sometimes
    Yep. Bunker buster is a close ranged skill. You literally have to be right next to them first. Alpha Omega lacks a skill with range to lock onto an opponent, so if a Chunin decides to start sliding, with some lag, the Alpha Omega won't be able to target them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yep. Bunker buster is a close ranged skill. You literally have to be right next to them first. Alpha Omega lacks a skill with range to lock onto an opponent, so if a Chunin decides to start sliding, with some lag, the Alpha Omega won't be able to target them.
    I would disagree, we have the auto attack for that reason.
    All the Alpha Omega needs is to select the opponent and you're locked. (spamming auto attack(1) is like using enemy magnet, but its you who is magnet-ting towards the enemy)
    From that we can say, it depends on the player.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dang guys you know this game like the back of your hand! Thanks for all the reply's but all I'm getting from this is that depending on how you use it either one can be better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    I personally am a part of AQW's forum and I participate in the class discussions there / strategy stuff. /me

One thing I must let you know is that "Chunin" indeed is a good class, if weighed with AO in a balanced matter... AO will outweigh Chunin.

Bunker Buster surpasses Evasion and Dodge chances. That is the key skill of AO to beat any class.

1 Nuke with a lot of power that surpasses defense and reflexes.

All you need to focus is in the nuke's damage. Let it be a killing blow.. that's the sole essence of my message.

Ohh.. and to add up.. I do not like how you labeled me (in an indirect manner) un-knowledgable in PVP.

It doesn't mean that.. if I am a part of a forum fueled with bots, cheaters, crackers and stuff, it means that I am solely brain-dead in PVP and do not in any way know or have knowledge in the game legitimately.

I believe we should not judge each other without assurance.
    Pretty sure that you don't participate often enough. All of the regular posters know each other and I know that you certainly can't be one of them. :/

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aj8126 View Post
    Dang guys you know this game like the back of your hand! Thanks for all the reply's but all I'm getting from this is that depending on how you use it either one can be better.
    If both players were skilled, Chunin would still come out winning. Alpha Omega is restricted by its lack of range and its reliance on landing attacks (hence the luck enhancements and Dragonlord mana regeneration). Chunin has range and the same build/mana regeneration, but is entirely focused on making sure that your opponent misses, while dealing out a ton of damage. Thanks to the higher likelihood that Chunin will hit, it'll consistently regenerate mana, allowing the class to spam skills, while the instant Alpha Omega misses its primary 2 skills, the class is doomed.

Thanks
    Off topic, but what are some unstable weapons that are easy to get? Mem or Non-Mem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by awesometb View Post
    Off topic, but what are some unstable weapons that are easy to get? Mem or Non-Mem
    Easiest to get would be this: Godly Golden Dragon Axe - .

Thanks
    Easiest to get would be this: Godly Golden Dragon Axe - .
    Thanks for the help ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by awesometb View Post
    Thanks for the help ^^
    No problem. Good luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Pretty sure that you don't participate often enough. All of the regular posters know each other and I know that you certainly can't be one of them. :/

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I'd rather not blow my cover, because of an argument.
    Well let's leave that to that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    I'd rather not blow my cover, because of an argument.
    Well let's leave that to that.
    There aren't any Filipino players that post regularly in the class discussion section.

Thanks
    How do you use Chunin in PVP? lol..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There aren't any Filipino players that post regularly in the class discussion section.
    Do not base your thoughts on one evidence alone.

Thanks
    Well guys. Each of us has it's point. Chunin can beat Alpha Omega and vice-versa. I must say that Alpha Omega can't compare with Chunin. Chunin can slow down and reduce chance to hit. But both classes are good in their way. Alpha Omega looks like a combination between Ninja - Healer - Warrior (1st Skill - Ninja, 2nd Skill - Healer, 3rd and 4th - Warrior).
    Last edited by Megenhos; 03-17-2013 at 02:20 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast