Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggles <3 View Post
    Give me 3 qoutes from Ethereal that are bashing your work, and if you can I'll get off your ass about it.
    Don't even tell me thats CnC, if you think it is, then you need to look it up. Thats bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    but Seyeko's is just hard to look at.
    Shitty render with minimal correction, and the smudging looks beyond novice. especially how oversharpened it is.
    Only if people had a clue in this thread. This shit takes so little skill that it's laughable.
    Bomb a bunch of premade effects on top of a premade render, create absolutely nothing yourself,
    make everything all smooth and shiny by using a shitty photoshop filter while completely destroying the texture integrity of the image,
    meanwhile having no kind of concept of lighting. Also we have a graphics section, but the people that actually know what they're doing already laughed him out of there, so he's here to get attention with his glorious "skills".
    You have no raw talent, or even the ability to create anything non linear.
    there is many more but i can't be arsed to find all his posts.

Quite frankly im sick of his shit and im actually saying something about it but yet that makes me butt hurt and what ever..
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 03-17-2013 at 08:43 PM.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

Don't even tell me thats CnC, if you think it is, then you need to look it up. Thats bashing.

Quite frankly im sick of his shit and im actually saying something about it but yet that makes me butt hurt and what ever..
    But thats in the flame war, so thats expected.
    I think he means find something in the GFX section
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

All valid points. I wouldn't have said anything like that in the graphics section.
    The reason being is that there is at least some form of etiquette there.
    If you post in general, take the good with the bad or get out. Simple as that.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    SEKYO U SOUND UPSET.

Thanks

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

Although Eth isn't very friendly, or gives any positive comments on your piece, he does give well reasoned points that make people look at your art differently and see what you did wrong. In all three of those posts he gives you one reason why your artwork is bad. "Minimal correction, bad smudging, and over sharpened." - Work on your smudging, and don't sharpen it as much. Very simple. "you just use premade renders and stack flashy effects on-top of eachother." - Try something new and stop using premade renders with a bunch of filters and flashy effects to make your work look good. "You can't make anythingnon linear." - Add depth and more perspective to your peices. Pretty simple wouldn't you say so?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

Although Eth isn't very friendly, or gives any positive comments on your piece, he does give well reasoned points that make people look at your art differently and see what you did wrong. In all three of those posts he gives you one reason why your artwork is bad. "Minimal correction, bad smudging, and over sharpened." - Work on your smudging, and don't sharpen it as much. Very simple. "you just use premade renders and stack flashy effects on-top of eachother." - Try something new and stop using premade renders with a bunch of filters and flashy effects to make your work look good. "You can't make anythingnon linear." - Add depth and more perspective to your peices. Pretty simple wouldn't you say so?
    The way you look at things and the way i look at things are completely different, if you made GFX and someone said you have no talent and all the work you put into your work and you still suck and blah blah blah, your telling me you wouldnt be upset?
    i know how Eth is, never liked him.. he is a scumbag and i could careless about his opinion anymore, but when he tries to force his opinion on other people and turn them against me. then i have a problem with it.

Thanks

The way you look at things and the way i look at things are completely different, if you made GFX and someone said you have no talent and all the work you put into your work and you still suck and blah blah blah, your telling me you wouldnt be upset?
    i know how Eth is, never liked him.. he is a scumbag and i could careless about his opinion anymore, but when he tries to force his opinion on other people and turn them against me. then i have a problem with it.

I do make GFX, and I have had people say that i'm garbage, and that I have no skill. That I should quit GFX, but I don't get mad, and I don't get mad when someone will try to get people to see that my artwork's bad, because if you really have good artwork, that one person won't change their mind. You just ignore the people that are totally bashing you, but don't ignore the people trying to help you. I'm don'e trying to get you to understand what he's trying to do for you.

Have a good day pal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I do make GFX, and I have had people say that i'm garbage, and that I have no skill. That I should quit GFX, but I don't get mad, and I don't get mad when someone will try to get people to see that my artwork's bad, because if you really have good artwork, that one person won't change their mind. You just ignore the people that are totally bashing you, but don't ignore the people trying to help you. I'm don'e trying to get you to understand what he's trying to do for you.

Have a good day pal.
    I know what you are trying to say, but im not going to respect and or listen to someone who bashes my work.. beacuse in there eyes nothing will ever be good enough for them.
    you're just seeing half the picture.

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I like how everybody ignores me
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Dude, you have disregarded everything that people have told you in the gfx section.
    Basically everyone that knows what they're talking about in the gfx section said on multiple occasions to tone the fucking topaz down.
    You never did, Topaz isn't a bad plug in at all when used right and in moderation.
    But you over kill it to the point that it looks like 60x anti aliasing and that's what you call "work".
    To the untrained eye, people see shiny neat effects wowfuckingwee.
    To people that actually do take their time, and freestyle some of their own shit into a canvas
    it's a joke when a topaz whore thinks they're accomplishing something good.
    The way you use topaz isn't good. It never will be.
    I even see topaz in your newest tag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Dude, you have disregarded everything that people have told you in the gfx section.
    Basically everyone that knows what they're talking about in the gfx section said on multiple occasions to tone the fucking topaz down.
    You never did, Topaz isn't a bad plug in at all when used right and in moderation.
    But you over kill it to the point that it looks like 60x anti aliasing and that's what you call "work".
    To the untrained eye, people see shiny neat effects wowfuckingwee.
    To people that actually do take their time, and freestyle some of their own shit into a canvas
    it's a joke when a topaz whore thinks they're accomplishing something good.
    The way you use topaz isn't good. It never will be.
    I even see topaz in your newest tag.
    I admit, i over whore Topaz, and thats all i ever hear anymore, even in my work that doesn't have topaz, niggahs be like NEED MOAR TOPAZ, shits not funny or cute.. in my spiderman tag? there is no topaz at all.. im about to make a video of me deleting fucking topaz so i can stop getting lame ass comments for using it.. just to prove that i don't have it or never will have it anymore

I respected you back in the day Eth because you actually were cool and you actually were helping me get better.. but then u started being an ass all over again and pretty much pissed me off everytime u said something, beacuse the way you say it,, yeah you don't have to suger coat it.. but damn man you really need to look over what you type before sending it because some shit can hurt my feelings and make me feel like a worthless peice of shit and you don't even know it..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I admit, i over whore Topaz, and thats all i ever hear anymore, even in my work that doesn't have topaz, niggahs be like NEED MOAR TOPAZ, shits not funny or cute.. in my spiderman tag? there is no topaz at all.. im about to make a video of me deleting fucking topaz so i can stop getting lame ass comments for using it.. just to prove that i don't have it or never will have it anymore

I respected you back in the day Eth because you actually were cool and you actually were helping me get better.. but then u started being an ass all over again and pretty much pissed me off everytime u said something, beacuse the way you say it,, yeah you don't have to suger coat it.. but damn man you really need to look over what you type before sending it because some shit can hurt my feelings and make me feel like a worthless peice of shit and you don't even know it..
    It's dat hateful motivation.

I've had so many people on other sites give me shit for a good 2 years because I fucking sucked.
    Well at least at tagging, and digital art. I know I can hold my own with a pencil and paintbrush.
    I got into digital because I was having a hard time completing anything, I have sketchbooks full of unfinished shit.
    When I realized that there was competitions and community based events going on with digi art I got interested in it more.
    I was fucking horrible just like everyone that started, and I got my shit flamed on and I would rage a lot.
    But those fucking assholes were motivation. I wanted to prove to them that I could be good.
    I'm not even that great with digital stuff, I make nice web element shit and once in a while pull off a nice illy piece,
    but there are still so many artists that I am in awe of. I remember a while back here, I ragequit MPGH and I snapped out on Doc because of his critique.
    But I came back, and I thanked him because he was motivation. Just like I went back to Fringe and a few other sites and thanked those guys for flaming on me.
    At first I wanted to just tell them all to fuck off, and just quit all together. But if you like doing something, running is just a way out.
    I know I'm an asshole with you, but I'm not going to stop until you actually turn out something that you really are proud of,
    not something that you THINK you're proud of just because cause it's got some shiny aesthetic qualities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

It's dat hateful motivation.

I've had so many people on other sites give me shit for a good 2 years because I fucking sucked.
    Well at least at tagging, and digital art. I know I can hold my own with a pencil and paintbrush.
    I got into digital because I was having a hard time completing anything, I have sketchbooks full of unfinished shit.
    When I realized that there was competitions and community based events going on with digi art I got interested in it more.
    I was fucking horrible just like everyone that started, and I got my shit flamed on and I would rage a lot.
    But those fucking assholes were motivation. I wanted to prove to them that I could be good.
    I'm not even that great with digital stuff, I make nice web element shit and once in a while pull off a nice illy piece,
    but there are still so many artists that I am in awe of. I remember a while back here, I ragequit MPGH and I snapped out on Doc because of his critique.
    But I came back, and I thanked him because he was motivation. Just like I went back to Fringe and a few other sites and thanked those guys for flaming on me.
    At first I wanted to just tell them all to fuck off, and just quit all together. But if you like doing something, running is just a way out.
    I know I'm an asshole with you, but I'm not going to stop until you actually turn out something that you really are proud of,
    not something that you THINK you're proud of just because cause it's got some shiny aesthetic qualities.
    Dude, I'm so happy I got you to come back here after I made you ragequit all them years ago. I saw potential in you and i trecked into enemy territory just to win back my beloved Bawlz of Steel. And you came back stronger than ever. I've always hoped that seeks would be the same but he's stuck in his bloody style. Even my girlfriend who's never seen a signature in her life looked at his portfolio and thinks they all look the same. He needs to be inspired. He needs to be slapped out of it. Your speech makes me want to beat his ass back to stone ages in the upcoming battle just so he can realise what tough love can do, so that he's to go back to basics. He's created his own set of fundamentals that is choking his creativity, if he even has any.
    Last edited by Doc; 03-17-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Dude, I'm so happy I got you to come back here after I made you ragequit all them years ago. I saw potential in you and i trecked into enemy territory just to win back my beloved Bawlz of Steel. And you came back stronger than ever. I've always hoped that seeks would be the same but he's stuck in his bloody style. Even my girlfriend who's never seen a signature in her life looked at his portfolio and thinks they all look the same. He needs to be inspired. He needs to be slapped out of it. Your speech makes me want to beat his ass back to stone ages in the upcoming battle just so he can realise what tough love can do, so that he's to go back to basics. He's created his own set of fundamentals that is choking his creativity, if he even has any.
    I wanna make you guys proud.. i just don't know what to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Still better than what anyone here can do.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast