Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

XANTICS/ADELEX/NOZU/EXHALE/TYLER SCAMMER

i finally got to the bottom of this, i have been doing research and this guy xantics on the forums is selling his account, his previous account name for xantics was adelex, and as you can see here adelex is nozu which is exhale was the famous scammer with boombawks https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/164012

another scam report is here https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/161037

also people say he is boombawkz https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/194312
    just search his name up he has a lot of scam reports and has been selling his account recovering it and then changing the name and then reselling it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    yeah, i thought so when he disagreed to an OMM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This makes no sense at all, because Boombawkz is a white star, and my account isn't it's a yellow star, and Also I have never heard of Adelex/Nozu but at one point I had my name as Exhale and there was an impersonater named ExhaIe, with a capitol "I" as the "l" and he went around scamming people on Realm.
    Also: https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/164012 is clearly no where near my account that is a completely different account and a different person selling it.
    Here: https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/161037 This it nor my Skype, or me.
    And finally: https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/194312 Read the comments, this "Limited" user is Boombawkz, not me so please get all your facts right before you say something about me, and please remove your false accusations. I have vouches and don't scam. I have proof of this unlike you, non of that is proof since it is all wrong.

Thanks
    Xantics, your current guild you are in has mules called adelex... which proves you are the same person or if not,
    it negates what you just said about not knowing who adelex is, which clearly you do, cause it's you! in any case,
    you are scammer, no one will buy your stuff and i will make sure of it personally. have a nice day

Thanks
    i know for a fact you are adelex, its not that hard to research it, search adelex on the forums and you=obvious scammer, not to mention you claim ravallo the omm scammed you and that you wont go first to anybody, and its not that hard to have 2 accounts lol, explain this thread please, https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/167589 lmao gg kid

also if i remember correctly ohsteeze was named tyler, and the forums show adelex on a skype named tyler, you are ohsteeze and are associated with boombawkz

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

oh lol and 1 more thing, Pets of the RotMG Player: Xantics | RealmEye.com why are all of your pets name boombawkz bra
    Last edited by joeybada; 03-17-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Do you not notice my name is currently Xantics, and someone else is named Adelex? I don't know who it is right now, and you're saying no one will buy my stuff? I sold plenty of things here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...ypal-shop.html and I have vouches, I don't scam and would have no reason to.

Edit: And the reason I named all my pets "Boombawkz" is because I know him.

Thanks
    lmao, your rotmg forum account is named xantics, you have a thread of xantics/adelex quitting, you are a dumbass get off the forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not to be rude, but everyone trying to prove I'm a scammer is extremely fucking annoying, and it's funny in my eyes watching all of you embarrass yourselves.

Thanks
    Dude, scroll up, you just said you never heard of adelex, ok, then what kind of stupid person are you to
    just INVITE tons of mules called adelex in your guild and NOT KNOW adelex? come on son, give up the fake act,
    it's really insulting.

Thanks
    embarrass myself how? i have all the proof you have 0 proof, you said you dont know who adelex is when i provided threads that show that you are adelex, and not to mention in your guild you have adelex mules, and all of your pets are named boombawkz, defend yourself g thang

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybada View Post
    lmao, your rotmg forum account is named xantics, you have a thread of xantics/adelex quitting, you are a dumbass get off the forums
    Did you not just see me say "Do you not notice my name is currently Xantics, and someone else is named Adelex? I don't know who it is right now" Someone else has the name Adelex now, that was my name about 5 months ago.

Thanks
    i dont see anybody on realm eye named adelex? and lol you just said you dont know who adelex is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I already know the truth, I have my cutsomers that buy my things, so personally I don't care what you think. You also don't have any reliable proof at all.

Thanks
    OK, so why if adelex is not you, why would YOUR guild have adelex mules then? or you are a fan and named it after him? doesnt make any f*** sense dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybada View Post
    i dont see anybody on realm eye named adelex? and lol you just said you dont know who adelex is
    Are you a fucking retard? I just said three times somebody has the name Adelex right now and I don't know who it is, and there's this thing on Realmeye called making your profile private if you didn't know that.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by atenzor View Post
    OK, so why if adelex is not you, why would YOUR guild have adelex mules then? or you are a fan and named it after him? doesnt make any f*** sense dude
    Maybe because those were my mules I made when my name was Adelex? months ago? because of duping you could not make new mules so I had to use old ones? Stupid fuck.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast