Thread: Illuminati.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n. View Post
    If I choose not to prove it is true, you may say it is false. But how would you know that it is false if I have not proved it is true?
    A classic flawed argument, obtaining a possibility of being correct through an incomplete proof of inexistence. Though I don't need to disprove an appositive to be correct. You are digging yourself deeper and deeper here. There are people far more informed, logical, and overall intelligent than yourself on here. You really come off as someone with self-esteem issues with something to prove. I am not trying to be an asshole, but your arguments are simply illogical.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    K /2short /2short
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

A classic flawed argument, obtaining a possibility of being correct through an incomplete proof of inexistence. Though I don't need to disprove an appositive to be correct. You are digging yourself deeper and deeper here. There are people far more informed, logical, and overall intelligent than yourself on here. You really come off as someone with self-esteem issues with something to prove. I am not trying to be an asshole, but your arguments are simply illogical.
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No, I am not. I posted this thread to see what others think. I though people would come with their own facts about the illuminat I was wrong. These kid are coming to this thread knowing nothing but how to jump to conclusions.
    So you chose instead not to present evidence in order to enlighten these kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

A classic flawed argument, obtaining a possibility of being correct through an incomplete proof of inexistence.
    1 word. Religion.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Correct. I don't want to waste my time tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

So you chose instead not to present evidence in order to enlighten these kids?
    "It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    To me it's your loss
    To others it means you can't prove anything
    But w/e
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Pretty convenient how you state your opinion, ask for other's. Then "don't want to waste your time" when your opinion is questioned. Yet you have the audacity to attack people's sides on the topic, when you can't even back up your own. Whatever, I'm out.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    This whole thread is a joke people. OP probably just found out about the illuminati, and came to MPGH to have everyone back his opinions up so his midnight bedwetting wont seem like such a problem. Unfortunately, most of the informed world doesnt actually believe in some mystical organization the controls the populace through whatever fucking method conspiracy theorists are crying about these days.

>OP asks for opinions on illuminati without actually providing a discussable topic
    >OP cries when nobody goes 'OH DEY SO REAL, DEY KILLED MJ AND DO BAD STUFFS, OPEN UR EYES MURICA"
    >Starts claiming that because nobody proved this group is not real, that everyone is illiterate retards
    >continues to fail to provide any proof whatsoever about there existence (I mean, any one of these tin foil hat blogs that care about this shit would have been laughed out of here, but at least OP could have shown that he thinks he knows what hes talking about
    >Thread collapses into a cesspool of circle jerking "burden of proof" and "Im right everyone else is wrong cause I said Im smatur than u" posts that r/atheism would be proud of.

I love you general.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

Aborted (03-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    This whole thread is a joke people. OP probably just found out about the illuminati, and came to MPGH to have everyone back his opinions up so his midnight bedwetting wont seem like such a problem. Unfortunately, most of the informed world doesnt actually believe in some mystical organization the controls the populace through whatever fucking method conspiracy theorists are crying about these days.

>OP asks for opinions on illuminati without actually providing a discussable topic
    >OP cries when nobody goes 'OH DEY SO REAL, DEY KILLED MJ AND DO BAD STUFFS, OPEN UR EYES MURICA"
    >Starts claiming that because nobody proved this group is not real, that everyone is illiterate retards
    >continues to fail to provide any proof whatsoever about there existence (I mean, any one of these tin foil hat blogs that care about this shit would have been laughed out of here, but at least OP could have shown that he thinks he knows what hes talking about
    >Thread collapses into a cesspool of circle jerking "burden of proof" and "Im right everyone else is wrong cause I said Im smatur than u" posts that r/atheism would be proud of.

I love you general.
    General doesn't love you back. Feelings are mutual
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Won't care about them until something that involves them happens that is bad.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Illuminati happening, HA. Its like saying Justin Bieber is really a guy, Nicki Minaj is not a bitch, Snookie isn't a fat slut.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafool12 View Post
    Illuminati happening, HA. Its like saying Justin Bieber is really a guy, Nicki Minaj is not a bitch, Snookie isn't a fat slut.
    But too bad.

Justin Bieber is a guy.
    Nicki Minaj is a bitch.
    Snookie isn't fat.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I love you general.
    Does r/atheism make actual atheists look bad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Does r/atheism make actual atheists look bad?
    Goodness yes. I have no problem if someone doesnt believe in religion, but those neckbeards take it to a whole new level. They have, by effect, turned atheism into a religion. Then when you comment on that, watch as they ruffle their feathers about how not believing is not classed as a religion, and they are just 'euphoric' from all of their knowledge. Its funny at first, but then it just gets irritating after seeing all of their 'lol I told some fundie on facebook that religion is bad guise. lol atheism ftw' BS.

Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post

General doesn't love you back. Feelings are mutual
    QQ. Not even mad. If I wanted to bore myself by hanging around smart people, I would.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Goodness yes. I have no problem if someone doesnt believe in religion, but those neckbeards take it to a whole new level. They have, by effect, turned atheism into a religion. Then when you comment on that, watch as they ruffle their feathers about how not believing is not classed as a religion, and they are just 'euphoric' from all of their knowledge. Its funny at first, but then it just gets irritating after seeing all of their 'lol I told some fundie on facebook that religion is bad guise. lol atheism ftw' BS.

QQ. Not even mad. If I wanted to bore myself by hanging around smart people, I would.
    People.. like me
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast