Thread: Crysis 3 Esp

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ardagrsn View Post
    This is not work.When I press inject game crashed. MY OS is Windows 7 x86
    Try allowing the Extreme Injector through your Windows firewall, as that may be the problem???

Or some Anti-Virus programs tend to block apps and programs which it doesn't recognize, so check those as well. FYI Origin is more sensitive to AV's than Steam.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vibr View Post
    i download dll file but cant find winject or Extreme Injector v2.1 without trojen virus or etc =)
    Use the link I previously posted:-

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v2-1-a.html

ALL downloads on this forum which have been approved by the admins are safe!!!

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun? View Post
    LOL.......... Good to hear you like the hack & thanks for your positive reaction

Personally I think the friendly box is too much..........it work too confusing all those boxes. Maybe he change that at the next update
    Yeah I agree, but as I mostly play on Maximum/Hardcore servers, you die if you bump into a friendly!!!

Maybe some sort of customizable config or an on-screen menu to toggle features on or off using the 'F' keys, like master131's ESP would be AWESOME!!!

Some more tips to try for all those having probs:-

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun? View Post

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    File name: vcredist_x64.exe
    File name: vcredist_x86.exe
    MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE BOTH VERSIONS INSTALLED FOR VCREDIST 2010 & 2012.

Also try this; go into your Crysis 3 folder> _Installer folder> directx folder> redist folder> locate DXSETUP and reinstall that. Sometimes those files can get corrupted. If that doesn't work then click the Windows button and type dxdiag> run it and check each tab to see if you have any outdated drivers???
    Last edited by CYBER-SNIPA; 03-24-2013 at 09:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER-SNIPA For This Useful Post:

4fun? (03-24-2013)