Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Anti-Retards tutorial

, Today I'm releasing this guide which would help you to survive long in your crossfire career, because I've seen tons of people that had quit crossfire because of the number of kids and immature people crossfire has.
    What happens is you get kicked once, twice, thrice (the same day when the match is about to finish) for no reason (you weren't hacking) and it feels like you really want to place a contract on the *** who kicked you.
    Believe me, happend to me many times too. This may happen because of the following reasons

1. Someone called you a hacker and you bursted out on him saying Learn to play (l2p) or
    because you called someone hacker, and they had a high rank (because of this, you got kicked for crying)

2. You had a bada*s fight with someone over some issue and the players saw that fight on the chat and kicked both of you, or one of you to stop the spam.

3. If you use a over-powered gun like M12's or Scar-Light, you will always have haters (i.e, the people you kill with these guns). They will always want to flame you and kick you.

4. You are using a hack and then showing it to everyone that you are using it. Also giving links of the hack or the website name, in the mainchat can get you banned.

5. You found a smiley rank last one in the room, he is of course a noob and doesn't even know how to move. You flame him in the mainchat (He's of your team), he may not know how to play, but he just know to kick you.

6. You are using ZP/BP weapons which annoys people a lot that don't buy ZP. They may call you a no-lifer.

7. You are using SPOP, which you already know is the gayest char in the crossfire.

8. If you are using hard scope technique

These cases discussed above are the most common cases, now how to avoid being kicked.

According to first case (First point): If someone calls you a hacker, and you are not. You should ignore them and carry on the playing and if you spotted a hacker, you should not flame in the mainchat, instead click a Screen Shot (f8) or via Fraps report him. He will get banned (which will be most hummilating for him and a good thing to laugh on, for you)

According to second case: If you even have a fight with anyone (maybe your brother/cousin In game), keep it in whispers (/w), because people don't like the main chat being spammed by some reta**s.

According to third case: It's simple, don't use these guns, even if you won them for free, use it only in ZM or HM/HMX.

According to fourth case: Don't ever pretend to be a hacker, if you do, you will surely get kicked, and if you don't get kicked means that you will get banned (people probally made a video of you). First, never hack. Secondly, If you do, Never pretend. If someone even spots you hacking, just keep your mouth shut.

According to fifth case: Ignore smilies or other low rank, avoid using words as "low", they usually provoke the guy that has been insulted.

According to sixth case: You should use these weapons if you have them, but If someone flames you about these, calls you a no-lifer, you don't have to keep quiet, just tell him to shut up and if he still continues, screenshot his insults and report him (When he gets blocked, he will cry :P)

According to seventh case: Don't EVER USE SPOP FFS

According to eighth case: You can always use HS, but don't do it in sniper matches (In S&D, it's fine, also in escape)

Population of kids:
    Rookie Server: Very high
    Alpha: Low
    Bravo: Low
    UK server 1: High
    Uk server 2: High
    UK server 3: High
    UK server 4: Very Low
    Charlie: Neutral
    Clan war: Very low

Chances of being kicked for no reason:
    Rookie Server: Low
    Alpha: Neutral
    Bravo: Neutral
    UK Server 1: Very High
    UK Server 2: High
    UK Server 3: High
    UK server 4: Neutral

Chances of being kicked in diffrent game modes
    ZM: Nan (Unless you are playing with another clan)
    HM: High
    HMX: Neutral
    S&D: Very High
    Eliminate: Very low
    Escape: NAN (Unless you're hacking)
    TDM: NAN (Unless you're hacking)
    Eliminate SNIPER: Very High (Even if quick-scoping, very high)

Good luck guys, hope this helped you and now you are not going to get kicked often (This having a long time happiness )
    See ya

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Z007 For This Useful Post:

ramy2226 (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    nice and very good tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Much easier:
    -Avoid all Egyptian / Turk / every idiot from that area of Earth (Some hacker, all Kicker, all QQer retard)
    -Avoid Germans (All of them is a retarded hacker)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabir007 For This Useful Post:

*Rambo* (03-26-2013),DarkLordXYZ (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    kinda racist but here's the thing: doesn't have anything with race
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
    Much easier:
    -Avoid all Egyptian / Turk / every idiot from that area of Earth (Some hacker, all Kicker, all QQer retard)
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
    Much easier:
    Racism on my thread . Next time will be reported

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    kinda racist but here's the thing: doesn't have anything with race
    Almost no german hackers
    @Z007 UK4 must be changed to : Medium, not very low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Z007 View Post
    Racism on my thread . Next time will be reported
    I'm sorry, but its actually the reality...
    Russians are pro
    Germans are hackers
    Arabics are QQ-ing everywhere...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by alaska321 View Post
    Almost no german hackers
    @Z007 UK4 must be changed to : Medium, not very low
    Only pro's play there so its kinda low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    nice tutorial

Contact Information: Skype: ineed.123

Trades:1
    Sells
    :None
    Bought:None

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @rabir007 I'm german, and I know like 20 other germans well, who dont hack and are just fucking awesome (including me).
    Its just a prejudice that germans hack much. Turks and Egypts are really often use hacks.

Thanks
    I loled at what dark said xDD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Z007 View Post
    , Today I'm releasing this guide which would help you to survive long in your crossfire career, because I've seen tons of people that had quit crossfire because of the number of kids and immature people crossfire has.
    What happens is you get kicked once, twice, thrice (the same day when the match is about to finish) for no reason (you weren't hacking) and it feels like you really want to place a contract on the *** who kicked you.
    Believe me, happend to me many times too. This may happen because of the following reasons

1. Someone called you a hacker and you bursted out on him saying Learn to play (l2p) or
    because you called someone hacker, and they had a high rank (because of this, you got kicked for crying)

2. You had a bada*s fight with someone over some issue and the players saw that fight on the chat and kicked both of you, or one of you to stop the spam.

3. If you use a over-powered gun like M12's or Scar-Light, you will always have haters (i.e, the people you kill with these guns). They will always want to flame you and kick you.

4. You are using a hack and then showing it to everyone that you are using it. Also giving links of the hack or the website name, in the mainchat can get you banned.

5. You found a smiley rank last one in the room, he is of course a noob and doesn't even know how to move. You flame him in the mainchat (He's of your team), he may not know how to play, but he just know to kick you.

6. You are using ZP/BP weapons which annoys people a lot that don't buy ZP. They may call you a no-lifer.

7. You are using SPOP, which you already know is the gayest char in the crossfire.

8. If you are using hard scope technique

These cases discussed above are the most common cases, now how to avoid being kicked.

According to first case (First point): If someone calls you a hacker, and you are not. You should ignore them and carry on the playing and if you spotted a hacker, you should not flame in the mainchat, instead click a Screen Shot (f8) or via Fraps report him. He will get banned (which will be most hummilating for him and a good thing to laugh on, for you)

According to second case: If you even have a fight with anyone (maybe your brother/cousin In game), keep it in whispers (/w), because people don't like the main chat being spammed by some reta**s.

According to third case: It's simple, don't use these guns, even if you won them for free, use it only in ZM or HM/HMX.

According to fourth case: Don't ever pretend to be a hacker, if you do, you will surely get kicked, and if you don't get kicked means that you will get banned (people probally made a video of you). First, never hack. Secondly, If you do, Never pretend. If someone even spots you hacking, just keep your mouth shut.

According to fifth case: Ignore smilies or other low rank, avoid using words as "low", they usually provoke the guy that has been insulted.

According to sixth case: You should use these weapons if you have them, but If someone flames you about these, calls you a no-lifer, you don't have to keep quiet, just tell him to shut up and if he still continues, screenshot his insults and report him (When he gets blocked, he will cry :P)

According to seventh case: Don't EVER USE SPOP FFS

According to eighth case: You can always use HS, but don't do it in sniper matches (In S&D, it's fine, also in escape)

Population of kids:
    Rookie Server: Very high
    Alpha: Low
    Bravo: Low
    UK server 1: High
    Uk server 2: High
    UK server 3: High
    UK server 4: Very Low
    Clan war: Very low

Chances of being kicked for no reason:
    Rookie Server: Low
    Alpha: Neutral
    Bravo: Neutral
    UK Server 1: Very High
    UK Server 2: High
    UK Server 3: High
    UK server 4: Neutral

Chances of being kicked in diffrent game modes
    ZM: Nan (Unless you are playing with another clan)
    HM: High
    HMX: Neutral
    S&D: Very High
    Eliminate: Very low
    Escape: NAN (Unless you're hacking)
    TDM: NAN (Unless you're hacking)
    Eliminate SNIPER: Very High (Even if quick-scoping, very high)

Good luck guys, hope this helped you and now you are not going to get kicked often (This having a long time happiness )
    See ya
    not that good thougth
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

Thanks