Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Red face Helping you guys

Ok, so in my new thread, I'll tell you about how to NOT get banned from Black Ops II even when using hacks.

First of all, NEVER USE DETECTED HACKS. Before you use a hack check the last comments. It might me detected even there is [Release] before tha hack's name.

Secondly, there are different things to prevent ban for each hacks;

1)Primary / Secondary weapon trainer:

-You should firstly get the headshot/kills/destroys or whatever it takes. Like in sniper, it needs 250 Kills. Before you train your weapon, make sure that thoose challengs are done. Because, Treyarch can find out that you have 20 headshots with a SMG and you have it gold. They'll probably ban you.

-You shouldn't be using the diamond camo's unless you have all that weapon type's 100 headshot. For example, If you have AN-94 diamond, but you don't even have the Type-25 gold, Treyarch will ban you.

2)XP / Challenge trainer:

-The MUST is to make sure you have a good time of playing time in your combat record. Being master prestige and having only 8 hours of gameplay is 100% a reason for ban. Get in to a game, leave your computer like that when you have to sleep or you gotta go somewhere, do something etc. It will always join the game, leave the screen at "Select Your Class" and always count them as your gameplay time. It will lower your risk of getting banned.

-You should have atleast 1200 kills for each prestige. What I did was to stay at 55 level and just play for fun. I earned enough kills (around 5000) , then i fastly prestiged to 3 prestige. They couldn't see what I did there so I ain't banned.

-You should play the WHOLE game. Entering the game and having that first 50k xp kill will make you get banned.

-If you earned too much XP, and people realized it, exit from that game and join anoher game.

3)Zombie trainers:

-If you're playing online, never use your "No reload, godmode, point hack, free weapon" hack with the people that you don't know who he/she is. They would probably report you and you get banned.

4)Challange unlocker:

-You don't REALLY have to do this, but if you do it, make sure noone realizez your challanges. If someone realizes, fastly leave that lobby.

5)Universal rapid fire:

-Never use it FASTLY with a pistol, else people will realize it and report you that you can get TEMP ban. Yeah, it's temp ban because you don't actually use a hack. You just use AHK.

Theese are all for now. If you would like to have anymore information about anythng else, please just leave a comment. If I helped you, thank me. And I love you
    Thank me, yes you. You won't? Fuck you.

Poem by me

Love me. Won't you? Oh damn! Fuck you.

Again by me

Nature's first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leafs a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    Then leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spyevo For This Useful Post:

giepske (03-24-2013),sephiee (03-24-2013),TiJackSH (03-24-2013),V1rusB0ss (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I always thought most of these are self explanatory anyways, but, with XP, Camo, Kill, Challenge etc trainers always activate them in the barracks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    but still, a people that saw u with diamond camo and looked your combat record, then saw that you only have 30 kills with it, he/she would report you
    Thank me, yes you. You won't? Fuck you.

Poem by me

Love me. Won't you? Oh damn! Fuck you.

Again by me

Nature's first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leafs a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    Then leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay.