Thanks

[<WWW.PROBOOSTING.COM>] NA/EUW Pro Boosting Service and Lessons. Cheap. Fast.

*****: Division.proboosting
    Lessons

My lessons will be run in sessions of hour each. My prices are $15 per hour. If our lesson slightly exceed one hour (say by 10 minutes), I will not charge you extra.

The content of the lessons will be curtailed to your needs and discussed beforehand. I will not charge you for planning lesson contents.

Examples of lessons may include the following:
    Lane Overview: I will give you an overview of the lane you want to improve, including strengths/counters of champions you play.

Improving Mechanics: teaching you how to last hit and position better, how to chain combinations on champions better.

Build recommendations: I will give you match/champion specific build recommendations. Including item builds, runes, masteries, and summoner spells.

Decision-making: when you should go all in, how you should trade, how to avoid harass.

Objectives: when to go for them, how to know when it's safe. Objectives, in particularly towers, is how you win the game. Knowing how to not only kill your opponent, but actually winning the game, is key to victory.
    ***** me to discuss details.

Boosting

I will boost anything from Bronze to Platinum. I am also available to boost just Promotional games or Placement matches.

The price I charge will vary depending on the type of service. Tell me about your current League/LP points and what you want to reach, and I will quote you a price.

Payment via Paypal as a gift.

Because I am trusted on ****, I ask that you pay the full amount up front, and I will begin your boost. For exceptionally large boosts, however, we can work something out.

My Promises

I won't steal your account. I will be playing on your account. Know that there is no way I can steal your account - Riot grants password recovery to the original email signed up for an account. I.e., don't give me that email, and you don't have to worry about losing your account. If you have questions about this, feel free to ***** me and I can explain/show you evidence how this works.

I won't talk to your friends. You may stipulate that I say something like, "Sorry cannot talk now," in reply to them. Unless you stipulate thus, I will not interact with your friends.

I won't flame or do anything punishable by the tribunal.

I will finish your boost in a timely and efficient manner or offer you a refund. I haven't had any problems to this regard so far, but if for whatever reason, I become sick or something and cannot continue your boost, I will offer you a refund.

Feel free to speculate and ask me questions on *****!
    What I Ask of You

Check to see if I'm in game. You can either log onto a smurf to check, or you can drop me a line in *****. If you disconnect me during a game and result in a loss, I will ask that loss be deducted from your payment.

Do not play Ranked while we have a contract. Same rules as above, if you lose a game while I am boosting, that will be additional payment.

Regarding hiring other boosters. If you do not like my service and wish to hire another booster, tell me ahead of time. Let me know what I did was unsatisfactory, and we can talk about a refund. If you hire another booster without first terminating our contract, I will not offer a refund.

www.proboosting.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-B...33170413464325
    Last edited by cheese1239; 03-24-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    bump for da day

Thanks
    PUSH
    ccccc