Thread: gtfo obama

Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post

Ok, now that I'm home from school and have time.

Deuteronomy 7:6 - For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

Later it then tells us that it is Israel he was speaking to

Deuteronomy 6:3-4 -Hear, Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, promised you.

then in Isiah 48:12 - Listen to me, Jacob,
    Israel:, whom I have called..."

Jesus came from the line of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. All of which are Israelites. You can see that God took favour to Israel.

Now, shut your mouth and sit your ass down and stop talking rubbish. This is why I hate Muslims. They get mad at other religions and countries because they don't get anything from us. You know why? Because people like you make it look bad and give Muslims a bad reputation.
    listen dude;maybe you misunderstand me sometimes and maybe not,anyway it's better that you just see some video's for the scientist AHMED DEEDAT and his debates about Israel and everything related to serious stuff; cuz he give the evidences from the Bible and Koran,his lectures is very interesting.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Talk something I don't know? Look at this fucking Muzzie spouting off like he's the all-knowing being. Your religion is a shitty ripoff of Judaism. Your people are stuck in the fucking fourteenth century. Hitler's best fucking friend as a child was a Jew you fucking moron. He used them as a SCAPEGOAT because it was what HE WAS TAUGHT in VENICE'S ANTISEMITIC PERIOD. Stop. Being. Fucking. Stupid.

Let's continue. EVERY major news source, and EVERY underground news source except ISLAMIC news sources have reported that PALESTINIAN EXTREMISTS LAUNCHED THE FIRST G2G ROCKETS INTO NORTHERN ISRAEL. JUST BECAUSE YOUR BIASED, CHILDISH, IDIOTIC RELIGION LIKES TO LIE ITS ASS OFF DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

You're an unintelligent drone. Just blow yourself up already like we all know you're going to.

[/B][/SIZE]
    [/FONT]

ok man say what you need to say;seems the debate with you is useless,pls no more such as ridiculous comments,anyway this song just expresses feelings:
    Last edited by walid1010; 03-25-2013 at 03:51 AM.