Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

CA hack startup D/C fixed!

Ok, This worked for me and it might work for you!
    --------------How it happend! (Not Very Important u can skip)------------
    I had to do Destructive Recovery on my pc (AKA Erase everything and start 4rm scratch) cuz my dad downloaded LimeWire and started downloadin old music not knowing that many of dem contained viruses.. he downloaded a nasty 1... it wouldnt let my do system recovery or view hidden files...(o0 yea i 4got to say dat i plugged in my USB drive 2 pass some files i didnt want erase...when i opened it again to put da files in da pc again the virus file had also transfer dem selves into my USB drive and tryed to get bak in my pc!!again!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so i installed my anti-virus (again) and everything needed like java, flash, updates etc...

and den i downloaded CA and installed it..i changed my IP address (always do it)
    when i started it CA up the usual happens my AV firewall asks me if i want to allow CA to access the internet...i press safe...i started CA with out hacks and only 3 windows poped up to ask to let certain CA programs access the internet...i signed in wit a newly made noob account hadnt use hacks wit it yet..and that was it...when i got bored playin wit da noob account i went into my higher account (wit hacks i always got D/Ced but tryed it any ways every single time) when i sign in and activate da hack another pop up from my fire wall came up asking if i wanted to let a program called NMservice.exe to run..being that it came up wen i activated the hack and i thought i was gonna get D/Ced any secound so i denied it...i went into a room wer i usually get D/Ced and saw that i didnt....i thought wierd....so i go in game thubkin i was gonna definitely get D/Ced..da game is over and still no D/C...so i go into my firewall settings and go to da program dat i denied access to da internet and changed it to allowed access...i do da same thing and wen i log in and activate da hack go in a room and BAM i get D/Ced!! so was lik no way!!...i go a block the program again and go in game activate the hack go in room and den in game, finish game and nuttin!! no D/C!! i was like sweet i gotta post this on MPGH!!!..lol

v--Highlight the bottom--v

More Then Half of the People That View This Thread will Read The Whole Thing (speacialy choobs) The others will just read the underlined...lol
    {CLICK} Thanks if i Helped!!
    Reputation will be nice too.
    [IMG]https://i164.photobucke*****m/albums/u32/fisher1000/Shootthedog.jpg[/IMG]

Get your Free PS3 4 Free!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRzRevolution For This Useful Post:

firecedd (07-10-2009),Jomi829 (07-07-2009),lezthad (07-04-2009),Neel848 (07-07-2009),pokemonfool3 (07-02-2009),swish0203 (07-05-2009),watindw (07-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonfool3 View Post
    I cant seem to dissallow the internet access of the .exe file you did because ESET's NOD32 doesn't let you do that >.< Any suggestions?
    Another AV helps 10 fold!

fail:

Quote Originally Posted by oanator View Post
    hey does this give a viris? if so i will tell an admin and u will be band

Thanks
    Yeah I downloaded COMODO firewall and it works great. Great find DRzRevolution

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pokemonfool3 For This Useful Post:

blind-king (07-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    FAIL??? LOL this makes no since to meh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by stun View Post
    Yeah, tell us how to run chams forever w/ xp. I'd love that and thank you forever, everytime I saw you.

Btw I never get d/c'd except when chamming.
    sorry for double posting but dude u idiot u cant have a hack that lasts for ever every hack is gonna get patched if a hack never got patched we have everyone OPKing and everyone would be getting banned -.-"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
    sorry for double posting but dude u idiot u cant have a hack that lasts for ever every hack is gonna get patched if a hack never got patched we have everyone OPKing and everyone would be getting banned -.-"
    Well you obviously didn't read his post troo well. He didn't allow nexxon messenger service to connect to the net and he did not get disconnected. I tried this a little while ago with my firewall and an old opk hack i found that is supposedly patched. it works, but I got ghosted by a gm within 2 games and caught a ban. Looks like the nmservice.exe is their scan and report tool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Read it all, its useful, now I don't get d/ced when I use hacks. Oh and why does your dad not know that LimeWire stuff has viruses?
    Dont forget to press thanks!

CLICK here for FREE nx and VIP HACKS!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Nice

nice man ty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    is it possible to block processes with avast and if it is could i please be informed how

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    can anyone give me a undetected module maker?? plss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DRzRevolution View Post
    Ok, This worked for me and it might work for you!
    --------------How it happend! (Not Very Important u can skip)------------
    I had to do Destructive Recovery on my pc (AKA Erase everything and start 4rm scratch) cuz my dad downloaded LimeWire and started downloadin old music not knowing that many of dem contained viruses.. he downloaded a nasty 1... it wouldnt let my do system recovery or view hidden files...(o0 yea i 4got to say dat i plugged in my USB drive 2 pass some files i didnt want erase...when i opened it again to put da files in da pc again the virus file had also transfer dem selves into my USB drive and tryed to get bak in my pc!!again!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so i installed my anti-virus (again) and everything needed like java, flash, updates etc...

and den i downloaded CA and installed it..i changed my IP address (always do it)
    when i started it CA up the usual happens my AV firewall asks me if i want to allow CA to access the internet...i press safe...i started CA with out hacks and only 3 windows poped up to ask to let certain CA programs access the internet...i signed in wit a newly made noob account hadnt use hacks wit it yet..and that was it...when i got bored playin wit da noob account i went into my higher account (wit hacks i always got D/Ced but tryed it any ways every single time) when i sign in and activate da hack another pop up from my fire wall came up asking if i wanted to let a program called NMservice.exe to run..being that it came up wen i activated the hack and i thought i was gonna get D/Ced any secound so i denied it...i went into a room wer i usually get D/Ced and saw that i didnt....i thought wierd....so i go in game thubkin i was gonna definitely get D/Ced..da game is over and still no D/C...so i go into my firewall settings and go to da program dat i denied access to da internet and changed it to allowed access...i do da same thing and wen i log in and activate da hack go in a room and BAM i get D/Ced!! so was lik no way!!...i go a block the program again and go in game activate the hack go in room and den in game, finish game and nuttin!! no D/C!! i was like sweet i gotta post this on MPGH!!!..lol

v--Highlight the bottom--v

More Then Half of the People That View This Thread will Read The Whole Thing (speacialy choobs) The others will just read the underlined...lol
    This might actually work... But my question to you is When i log in it says
    "Failed to connect to nexon messenger" or something. Is this correct? -removed NMservice.exe To desktop- And another question is How do i disable it? =D Thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    im going to try this out like rite now

https://www.rew ards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1235684
    remove the spaces, and click on the link on top for free nx!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    My eyes and head hurts from reading this but its good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    u mean!!!! i got to go to Firewall setting and block the NMservice.exe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonfool3 View Post
    Yeah I downloaded COMODO firewall and it works great. Great find DRzRevolution
    ^---Ur welcome...---^

Quote Originally Posted by crackerscrack View Post
    Read it all, its useful, now I don't get d/ced when I use hacks. Oh and why does your dad not know that LimeWire stuff has viruses?
    ^---and my dad i a spanish choob and doenst know much about viruses---^

Quote Originally Posted by person989898 View Post
    is it possible to block processes with avast and if it is could i please be informed how
    ^---You can do this with any firewall program.. i've only had tha anti-virus version of avast so idk of it's firewall functions.. go into settings and it should look like this C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\NMservice.exe.... what i did on my firewall was block server access only not actual access---^

Quote Originally Posted by xKakashi101 View Post
    This might actually work... But my question to you is When i log in it says
    "Failed to connect to nexon messenger" or something. Is this correct? -removed NMservice.exe To desktop- And another question is How do i disable it? =D Thx
    ^---NO you can't remove it i tried and the same thing happened... You have to leave it alone but block its access so that Nexon detects it but not let it access the server..---^

Quote Originally Posted by quangluu96 View Post
    u mean!!!! i got to go to Firewall setting and block the NMservice.exe?
    ^---YEs!!!!!! gud boy u figured it out lolz...jkin wit u...---^
    {CLICK} Thanks if i Helped!!
    Reputation will be nice too.
    [IMG]https://i164.photobucke*****m/albums/u32/fisher1000/Shootthedog.jpg[/IMG]

Get your Free PS3 4 Free!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DRzRevolution For This Useful Post:

person989898 (07-04-2009)

Thanks
    nice finding.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast