Thanks

RotMG Account. See Details!

On each of my characters, I've got ALL the tops, except the archer. I've got 9 unlocked vaults. Backpacks on all 8/8s

- Assassin [8/8][backpack] - dirk of chronus, spirit dagger, bone dagger, cleg, plague, milk, hydra, csilk, pyra

- Rogue [8/8][backpack] - dirk of chronus, spirit dagger, bone dagger, cleg, ghostly, planewalker, hydra, csilk, pyra, expo

- Knight [8/8][backpack] - acclaim, dblade, ass, csword, colossus shield, shield of the ogmur, acropolis armour, ressurected armour, pyramid ring

- Wizard [8/8][backpack] - cwhole, ep, eledeto, mad robe, pyra

- Priest [8/8][backpack] - conduct, cwand, bulwark, puri, prot, mad robe, pyra, sphinx

- Archer [4/8 not far from 8/8] - dbow, gquiv, hydra, expo

I've sunk a lot of life, mana, att, vit on archer, I can 8/8 him by request depending on the offers I get. I can not however backpack him.

Currently have 410 gold on the account. = ~$4.00

Currently have 19677 character fame.

Currently have ~16k guild fame, and am the leader of a guild ranked ~57th.

Have a lot of pets that are uncommon or rare. Have the upgraded pet yard until rare. Have ~50 pets in the pet yard - mostly commons -> a few have their first stat maxed.

Have 5 valentine pet generators in the gift vault.

44 rank, orange star.

Here's the account muledump:
    imgur: the simple image sharer

Here's the account realmeye:
    Characters of the RotMG Player: CreamLog | RealmEye.com

Reason for quitting:
    Lost 3 8/8s in the past few days (2 yesterday), and I simply don't have the time to rebuild. RotMG has been an addiction for me.

Additionally, if you would like to buy life potions, incantations, archer set with tops, or certain items you see from the muledump of the main account, you're free to make offers. I am only taking Paypal offers. I'm looking for vouches, so you're welcome to make offers on individual items and I can deliver the information of the mule accounts. I've got 2 mules with 16 x life potions, and 1 mule with a full archer set with tops.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

bumpity bump
    Last edited by creamlog; 03-29-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    How much for the account?

Thanks
    I'm looking for offers. The amount of real life money put into the account is roughly equivalent to $95.00 USD. I actually bought a $20.00 UGC with life, the rest is my own money. Given that information, and the value of the items and characters on the account, I'd say it's worth a respectable amount. I'm also a respected member in the community, I have ATC rights in my own channel within the OFFICIAL RotMG mumble, and have one of the most active sub-channels (Tortilla Boys.) Here's an image of the mumble a from a few days ago:

Respected amongst the subreddit /r/rotmg and I know almost everyone on useast2 due to having one of the best Useast2 guilds, after DSI and Immortal obv.
    Last edited by creamlog; 03-29-2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by creamlog View Post
    I'm looking for offers. The amount of real life money put into the account is roughly equivalent to $95.00 USD. I actually bought a $20.00 UGC with life, the rest is my own money. Given that information, and the value of the items and characters on the account, I'd say it's worth a respectable amount. I'm also a respected member in the community, I have ATC rights in my own channel within the OFFICIAL RotMG mumble, and have one of the most active sub-channels (Tortilla Boys.) Here's an image of the mumble a from a few days ago:

Respected amongst the subreddit /r/rotmg and I know almost everyone on useast2 due to having one of the best Useast2 guilds, after DSI and Immortal obv.
    50$? pay pal I also somewhat know you... akward >_>
    Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    *le wild bog is hunting in his natural habitat....le wild bog sees pray...le wild bog uses HACK....le wild bog wins....le wild bog is evolving....le wild bog is now le wild gob*

LE WILD BOG IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

LE WILD GOB IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

TEH FINAL EVOLUTION OF LE WILD BOG : POKEDEX ENTRY

Thanks
    How is it that you know me? And I'm looking for more than $50.00, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Add me on skype; Appr3vii3w I'm interested

In an underground basement under Kabam Headquarters
    Thanks
    How about $55? I will pay first and just because I feel like you deserve a bit more money. You can keep everything in the vault if you want, all the def tops and UTs in the vault can be yours if you really want. You can also replace some of the tops from the characters with old tops. Or also you can keep the bulwark and conducting wand, the nile ring and Csword, the CLegs and spirit daggers. As you can see all im really interested in is the characters and vault space. Thank you for your time and you can add me on skype @ Erickthebeastly.

Thanks
    bumpity bump bump

Thanks
    Add me on skype: SamuelKayak

Thanks
    400$? PM to me plz