Thread: Le Bot 6.7

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @JamesRo i have a suggestion new thunderforge bot and
    when ever u use auto relogin it starts botting what ever u have in the botting menu like alchemy regents etc...

this should be removed like i was using the bot manger to bot but after i came home i was amazed ive been farming leigon tokens...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 4rf4 View Post
    thanks @JamesRo for this bot,,, very help me to get the reputation,,
    but why when i try to start thunderforg rep non member,i just get stuck on loading 100%,, and don't let me in to the map deathpits,,?
    when i try to restart the le bot, and i type /join deathpits my screen loading won't let me in, to the map.. and just give me loading screen 100%,, please,, some one can you help me with my problem...
    thanks for your answer and your kinds for help me to solve my problem...
    Try clearing your cache.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

4rf4 (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    Try clearing your cache.
    i had clearing my chace and my history, and all of my browser in computer,, and than i restart my computer again,, but this problem not yet solved,, when i run le bot 6.7/ 6.6/ 6.5/ i can go to battleon and anohter map,,, but when i try to type /join deathpits i'm bot, and 1stuck again in loading map and got 100%,,, it doesnt work,,, please any tip or trick to solve my problem,,,?
    btw,, i try to play with 2 char, 1 with this bot, and the other just usually with mozilla,, when i try to invite and summon my char in le bot, and joining char in the le bot, i can see my char in the le bot by view in the mozilla, but in the le bot i just got loading screen,,,, its make me so confused,,, please help me,, what should i do,,??

Thanks
    Will you make a bot for the coliseum combatants quest because it takes forever to get finish the beggining the final quest and in the time you finish it you could have done the first quest atleast two or three times wich gives you 10 - 40 more legion tokens. Thank you anyways for the new updat. It be great if you added this bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i had clearing my chace and my history, and all of my browser in computer,, and than i restart my computer again,, but this problem not yet solved,, when i run le bot 6.7/ 6.6/ 6.5/ i can go to battleon and anohter map,,, but when i try to type /join deathpits i'm bot, and 1stuck again in loading map and got 100%,,, it doesnt work,,, please any tip or trick to solve my problem,,,?
    btw,, i try to play with 2 char, 1 with this bot, and the other just usually with mozilla,, when i try to invite and summon my char in le bot, and joining char in the le bot, i can see my char in the le bot by view in the mozilla, but in the le bot i just got loading screen,,,, its make me so confused,,, please help me,, what should i do,,??
    Download CCleaner, it helps clean stuff..
    if all else fails...

idk.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I found an issue with Etherstorm rep bot (not the etherstorm war one). The bot frequently disconnects for some reason and usually do not complete the quest where it just keeps attacking. But other than that, everything else is flawless. Keep up the great work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Download CCleaner, it helps clean stuff..
    if all else fails...

idk.
    yess i've done with CC cleaner ,, but the problem did'nt solved i really wanna thunderforg reputation,,, to get rank 10,,,,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yess i've done with CC cleaner ,, but the problem did'nt solved i really wanna thunderforg reputation,,, to get rank 10,,,,
    woah... try logging in another account, and if it is able to enter the area.

your account is the only account that's doomed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuudoku For This Useful Post:

4rf4 (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    woah... try logging in another account, and if it is able to enter the area.

your account is the only account that's doomed.
    ..... all my account can't go to that map * deathpits,,, but to go to another map i was still going, and no problem,,, but when i try to type /join deathpits or i go from falguard, or i go from start button thunderforg rep le bot,, that problem happen,,,, but when i not use le bot just use mozilla i can go to this map,,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ..... all my account can't go to that map * deathpits,,, but to go to another map i was still going, and no problem,,, but when i try to type /join deathpits or i go from falguard, or i go from start button thunderforg rep le bot,, that problem happen,,,, but when i not use le bot just use mozilla i can go to this map,,
    Try older version of Le Bot.

I tried it and it works.

Thanks
    Hey James could you make a tutorial on how to make a bot script so that people can make their own bots for different things. Thank you!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast893 View Post
    Hey James could you make a tutorial on how to make a bot script so that people can make their own bots for different things. Thank you!!!
    It's easy, it really doesn't need a tutorial.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks for this james

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DWL View Post
    I found an issue with Etherstorm rep bot (not the etherstorm war one). The bot frequently disconnects for some reason and usually do not complete the quest where it just keeps attacking. But other than that, everything else is flawless. Keep up the great work!
    This happened to me to, just use etherstorm war rep bot.

Thanks
    I have what is perhaps a really weird question... My laptop has Linux on it. My question is this, is there, by chance, a version of this bot for Linux? I tried running it through WINE, and normally as well, but neither worked. So now I'm wondering if there's a version that will work, or if there's a way to make this one work.

Any and all help is appreciated, thanks.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast