Thread: Israel Facts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Israel Facts

I'm surprise nobodies posted a fact page of Israel.

Israel only was born 60 years ago, making it one of the youngest modern nation.

Israel was created many times both B.C and A.D. but been taken over many times. The Jews would fought till it armies is wept out and the defender wouldn't surrender.

The infamous Jerusalem Wall is a sacred part of the 'capital' due to the Jewish defenders was defending the last part of the wall because the city was burnt to the ground.

The capital is Jerusalem, however there is debate that Tel Aviv, Israel is the real capital not Jerusalem because Israel illegally claim it.

Israel own the infamous medical company called TEVA, this is America largest pharmaceutical company and medical supplier. If you take prescriptions, look at the bottle for TEVA in red Hebrew like lettering. :3

Israel invented YAHOO!, MSN, AOL messenger systems.

Israel is currently the largest import of it weapons, the 9mm UZI is sold more then any SMGs combine in the world.

The weapons that IMI and IWI creates are very infamous such as the Desert Eagle, TAR-21, the Galil, and the Corner-Shot System.

Israel is currently the only democratic Middle Eastern nation.

Women both Jewish and Arabs have full rights.

Israel is the ONLY Jewish state ever created.

Israel is the size of New Jersey.

Israel population is around 8 million.

Israel Air Force is ranked as number one due to the it KDR in wars.

Your awesome pal, Mouzie fought in two wars. Gaza Conflict and the 2006 Lebanon War.

Egypt is the only Arab State that recognize Israel as a nation.

Israel almost been destroy in the Yom Kippur War.

Hebrew, Russian, French, English, Arabic are common here in Israel.

There, I will post more. Ask questions or make comments. Please no racism. I care less about the conflict here, I am tired of being ask that. I have Palestinian friends.

Comment, love, ask away. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    israel is only good cause damn america supported it throughout

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GoW View Post
    Actually, between the timeframe of 1948-1962, Israel was all by itself. In 1948, it beat the Arab nations with German weapons and most of it was useless, (bad iron sights, magazine damages, etc) With little ammo to use, the only American weapons they use was for bodyguards and in supplies when they get them. British rifles was use as well, and the FN-FAL came in handle. In the Six Days War, Israel use Belgium weapons such as the FN-FAL and the Israeli 9mm Uzi. After that, the US supported Israel and gave them OUTDATED MILITARY SYSTEM. Such as the Sherman tanks. In fact, the F15; the Israel Air Force use, are outdated and are equip with Israeli technologies that made them deadly fighter.

Also if you don't know, Israel have the highest PhD worldworld, making it one of the smartest nation on Earth.

In the 1976 Yom Kippur War, the Israelis again beat the Arab nations with outdated U.S tanks and modern British tanks.

xthx :3
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-03-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    damn america? what are you a fucking paki?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    mouzie, can you explain me this ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Aggie that is simple. That video is fully one sided, and bias for the pro-militant groups. Where are the bodies of the countless Jewish women and children killed from the mortar and rocket attacks by the Hamas militants? Its funny how the world seems to pity people yet will turn a blind eye on what they did to provoke an attack. Where are the videos of Hamas militants attacking Israeli troops as the peacefully withdrew from the strip? There is none, the Israelis do not have a political agenda like the Palestinian militant groups. SO you most likely will never see a video from the Israelis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    Aggie that is simple. That video is fully one sided, and bias for the pro-militant groups. Where are the bodies of the countless Jewish women and children killed from the mortar and rocket attacks by the Hamas militants? Its funny how the world seems to pity people yet will turn a blind eye on what they did to provoke an attack. Where are the videos of Hamas militants attacking Israeli troops as the peacefully withdrew from the strip? There is none, the Israelis do not have a political agenda like the Palestinian militant groups. SO you most likely will never see a video from the Israelis.

Thanks, you just answer me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    ok and who started this in the 40`s ?
    Last edited by aggie; 07-13-2009 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    In 1948, the U.N. agree to create a Jewish homeland and a Palestinian homeland, both would receive the same amount of lands. The Arabs rejected it and attack Israel, then the Six Day War; allowing Israel to gain more lands, then Israel gave up Gaza and the West Bank, but settlers are still moving into the West Bank. Also, please stop posting about the conflict, I ask you not to do it. Okay, it is a long and touchy subject. The Yom Kippur War, allows Israel to spread even more; but then in the 2000s, Israel gave back lost lands from the surrounding Arab nations.

As you can see; yellow is Israel and the brown are area that the Palestinians own; Gaza, West Bank, and the Golan Height (given back to Jordan)

Thanks
    I like Israel,
    Nice points man..

Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations, Mossad = Awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Exclamation

Ok, America didn't support them GoW, they were actually against them in the main time when it became a kingdom and country. And Americans Support Anyone In Need Of Help In War, Besides Terrorists And What Not.
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA9kj8NLmY[/YOUTUBE]

Click Thanks And Click The Reputation Button (Medal)!

(....\............../....)
    . \....\............/..../
    ...\....\........../..../
    ....\..../´¯.I.¯`\.../
    ..../... I....I...(¯¯¯`\
    ...I.....I....I.....\......\
    ...I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\....)
    ...\.....` ¯..¯ ´.........·
    .....\_________.·´
    ......lo o o o o ol
    ......lo o o o o ol
    ......lo o o o o ol

InHuman Pwns!
    [IMG]https://https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Pengy387967.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Post Some Facts About War In Israel, ETC.

On May 14, 1948, the day before the end of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agency proclaimed independence, naming the country Israel. The following day the armies of five Arab countries — Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq — attacked Israel, launching the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.[59] Morocco, Sudan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia also sent troops to assist the invaders. After a year of fighting, a ceasefire was declared and temporary borders, known as the Green Line, were established. Jordan annexed what became known as the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and Egypt took control of the Gaza Strip. Israel was admitted as a member of the United Nations on May 11, 1949.[60] During the conflict 711, 000 Arabs, according to UN estimates, or about 80% of the previous Arab population, fled the country.[61] The fate of the Palestinian refugees today is a major point of contention in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.[62][63]

In the early years of the state, the Labor Zionist movement led by Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion dominated Israeli politics.[64][65] These years were marked by mass immigration of Holocaust survivors and an influx of Jews persecuted in Arab lands. The population of Israel rose from 800, 000 to two million between 1948 and 1958.[66] Most arrived as refugees with no possessions and were housed in temporary camps known as ma'abarot. By 1952, over 200, 000 immigrants were living in these tent cities. The need to solve the crisis led Ben-Gurion to sign a reparations agreement with West Germany that triggered mass protests by Jews angered at the idea of Israel "doing business" with Germany.[67]

During the 1950s, Israel was frequently attacked by Palestinian fedayeen, mainly from the Egyptian-occupied Gaza Strip.[68] In 1956, Israel joined a secret alliance with The United Kingdom and France aimed at recapturing the Suez Canal, which the Egyptians had nationalized (see the Suez Crisis). Despite capturing the Sinai Peninsula, Israel was forced to retreat due to pressure from the United States and the Soviet Union in return for guarantees of Israeli shipping rights in the Red Sea and the Canal.[69]

At the start of the following decade, Israel captured Adolf Eichmann, an architect of the Final Solution hiding in Argentina, and brought him to trial.[70] The trial had a major impact on public awareness of the Holocaust,[71] and to date Eichmann remains the only person executed by Israel.[72]
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA9kj8NLmY[/YOUTUBE]

Click Thanks And Click The Reputation Button (Medal)!

(....\............../....)
    . \....\............/..../
    ...\....\........../..../
    ....\..../´¯.I.¯`\.../
    ..../... I....I...(¯¯¯`\
    ...I.....I....I.....\......\
    ...I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\....)
    ...\.....` ¯..¯ ´.........·
    .....\_________.·´
    ......lo o o o o ol
    ......lo o o o o ol
    ......lo o o o o ol

InHuman Pwns!
    [IMG]https://https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Pengy387967.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, between the timeframe of 1948-1962, Israel was all by itself. In 1948, it beat the Arab nations with German weapons and most of it was useless, (bad iron sights, magazine damages, etc) With little ammo to use
    On the other hand The arabs had only swords and horses ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Rependant- View Post
    Israel was forced to retreat due to pressure from the United States and the Soviet Union in return for guarantees of Israeli shipping rights in the Red Sea and the Canal.[69]
    and the Egyption army did nothing about it?
    destroying barlif line line was enough..
    they could have beaten the fuck out of israel if it werent for america's support
    Last edited by hamada008; 07-26-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Copy-paste-nigga is gonna have a lot of trouble in high school.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Few Facts:
    Fact: Israel's occupation of Palestine is illegal under international law and Security Council resolutions.
    Fact: The United States is providing substantial military, economic, and diplomatic support for Israel during this illegal occupation.
    Fact: The mainstream media continues to cover for Israel and demonizes anyone who is speaks against Israel.
    Fact: Palestine was encouraged to have free elections by the US and Israel and they chose Hamas to represent them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast