Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Possible help for ppl with uav problem and have 32bit

idk why this method worked for me but ill explain what i did so maybe i can help a few pppl out with thr uav.
    well after getting the NEWUAV and downloading the hex edit program i did 5 lines. on the space free closier to the top and 5 lines on the bottom
    after doing that and saving it. id use MELTDOWN INJECTOR 3.4 id pick the dll i just made and id set the injection method to
    MANAUL with close after injection
    than id log into my AVA account, and after the bottom right box appered the anti cheat, and disapreared, i went to the injector
    and set manual BACK TO automatic injection. than the hack was injected without a problem, hope that helps someone out there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaky2442 View Post
    idk why this method worked for me but ill explain what i did so maybe i can help a few pppl out with thr uav.
    well after getting the NEWUAV and downloading the hex edit program i did 5 lines. on the space free closier to the top and 5 lines on the bottom
    after doing that and saving it. id use MELTDOWN INJECTOR 3.4 id pick the dll i just made and id set the injection method to
    MANAUL with close after injection
    than id log into my AVA account, and after the bottom right box appered the anti cheat, and disapreared, i went to the injector
    and set manual BACK TO automatic injection. than the hack was injected without a problem, hope that helps someone out there
    well no offence but thats what u get for not watching video i posted new program yesterday make sure u have it( hexedit.exe ) second u do 4 lines not 5 make sure u follow video since there is another place u have to put 4 lines and thats how u get it to work :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    im saying that i do have it working not that i needed help, just my problem was in the way i injected not in the way i hexed, and since i noticed alot of ppl
    saying it doesnt work and blablabla when alot of ppl said it does work including sum1 i know. i tried to find a method on how to inject it so it would work for me.
    dll worked either way. it was just how i injected was what my problem was and if others had a similiar problem to mine i thought this
    may help a lil ya know? personaly i cant inject while ingame i only can as im logging in, "manual inject never has worked for me" but turning on
    the auto injection at a diffrent time did. i was just being specific with how i hexed the dll as well and how it worked for me personaly.
    ps i do watch the vids read aloott of the comments and such on these forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Closed. Solved.