Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Stormking is also a very good class, just saying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jecxDvirux View Post
    Pretty nice discussion over here. But for my personal point of view between those 3 classes I'd rather choose AO for the PVP matches. I like to kill players within a sec or two. But great strategy also comes when the battles long for a span of time. :3
    It's a nice class AO, since it's becoming effective for players with level 30+. They made a good decision with this class. I think, in the future, they should release more combination classes (between other "base" classes, like AO).

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanjcr View Post
    Stormking is also a very good class, just saying.
    First of all, don't say "This class is good". You must say why and stuff like this. Second, yes it's good. I made a TSS vs DBSK in farming, and i must say, DBSK is more effective than TSS. I entered a room with 5k HP monsters (/earthstorm) and beat them up very fast. It's easy to use, if you know the right combination and timing, and has some great advantages. The double AA is beautiful, and both mana regeneration and HP regeneration makes this class capable of soloing and it's not bad in PvP.
    Last edited by Megenhos; 04-14-2013 at 02:19 AM.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Pyromancer can beat the Ultimate boss Vordred

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ayiw45 View Post
    Pyromancer can beat the Ultimate boss Vordred
    With DBSK i did solo a 98k boss. However, both Pyromancer and DBSK are more like for farming/PvP.
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Threadstarter
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post

With DBSK i did solo a 98k boss. However, both Pyromancer and DBSK are more like for farming/PvP.
    Necromancer is beast to IMO. It heals and renegates mana. I Killed Desoloth The Final alone in 5 mins. Necromancer is definitly the best non-member account and also the fastest to get.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

It's a nice class AO, since it's becoming effective for players with level 30+. They made a good decision with this class. I think, in the future, they should release more combination classes (between other "base" classes, like AO).

Yeah, I was looking forward with that idea. And it pretty close to happen cuz AE is making such a great job in this kind of era where most likely class are way too kewler than ever. And skills got a boost up too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post
    Necromancer is beast to IMO. It heals and renegates mana. I Killed Desoloth The Final alone in 5 mins. Necromancer is definitly the best non-member account and also the fastest to ge
    You don't say.. Yes, it's a well balanced farming class and it's the Great One in soloing. And no, it's not the best non-member class, since it's good only in PvE and that in 99% in soloing. So, not the best. But there are no best classes, since with the right timing even Horc Evader can solo some bosses..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by lopenstappen View Post
    Necromancer is beast to IMO. It heals and renegates mana. I Killed Desoloth The Final alone in 5 mins. Necromancer is definitly the best non-member account and also the fastest to get.
    NOTE: There is NO best class, usage and timing will make a class the best. (except for No Class )
    well.. yeah...
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
    NOTE: There is NO best class, usage and timing will make a class the best. (except for No Class )
    Lol.. No class is like the God in AQW. It should be only for mods. You can beat almost everything with it. Even Nulgath and J6.. I think i'm a little bit drunk..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Lol.. No class is like the God in AQW. It should be only for mods. You can beat almost everything with it. Even Nulgath and J6.. I think i'm a little bit drunk..
    I guess you are.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12