Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    The point I was trying to make is what the jokes are making fun of is not funny, whether the joke is actually funny or not I do not say. Then people say my morals are too high or whatever and I say no they are not. Everybody thinks the bombing is bad, unless you have very low morals. But whether the joke is funny or not does not have to do with the morals, it has to do with the individuals sense of humor. Whether the basis of the joke is bad or good may have to do with morality, but whether the joke is funny or not to the individual has to do with sense of humor.
    Morality is completely subjective to the geographical location ans social culture surrounding a person. Morals being "high" or "low" is completely subjective and an indirect approach to one attempting to feed their self-engorging ego.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

all of my arguments are valid if you base them solely on the definition of morality.
    For your definition of morality in the post I had quoted it was an incorrect interpretation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Don't mind me just passing through
    Last edited by KingDot; 04-16-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDot For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Wyo (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

mo·ral·i·ty

/məˈralətē/
    Noun

1. Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    2. Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

Morality is completely subjective to the geographical location ans social culture surrounding a person. Morals being "high" or "low" is completely subjective and an indirect approach to one attempting to feed their self-engorging ego.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

For your definition of morality in the post I had quoted it was an incorrect interpretation.
    i was being hypothetical not literal. it's not morality it's sense of humor. it would only be morality if we were actually talking about the bombing, like if you said the bombing was not bad it was good and you would bomb people too and then i said fuck you bombing people is bad. that's morals. whether you think a joke is funny or not has nothing to do with morals it's called a sense of fucking humor. get the word meanings through your thick australian skull.
    like if you said the bombing was not bad it was good and you would bomb people too and then i said fuck you bombing people is bad. that's morals.
    morals - Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    it was not bad it was good
    bombing people is bad
    bad
    good
    GG no re
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-16-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    like if you said the bombing was not bad it was good and you would bomb people too and then i said fuck you bombing people is bad.
    Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    it was not bad it was good
    bombing people is bad
    bad
    good
    GG no re
    I can just as easily flip this around on you to prove my point on subjective morality.

The amount of the humans on the earth outnumber the fertility percentage of the earth's natural sources by a 2:1 ratio. Over population causes an abundance of people unable to find honest work, causing dysfunctional family increases. Dysfunctional family increases in percentages result in an increase of violence. Increasing the amount of people unable to hold a home increases homeless percentages. Increases in homeless percentages increases the spread chance percentage of potentially catastrophic diseases. More people increases bacterial mutational chance percentage. Decrease in food crop from overpopulation increases violence due to shortages of common resources. Decreases in common food crop increases science research for synthetic consumption. Synthetic foods increase chances of mutations to occur in the body. Increases in chance of mutation in the body increases possibility of genetic mutation of newborns. Increases in genetic mutations in newborns lowers newborn life expectancy subjecting them to SID's. Eventually the majority of the worlds population is wiped off the face of the planet. The bombing helped decrease the population.

That can very much so be the thinking of a person raised in a different geographical location and social cultural upbringing, raised on a completely different set of morals. Morality is subjective.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I can just as easily flip this around on you to prove my point on subjective morality.

The amount of the humans on the earth outnumber the fertility percentage of the earth's natural sources by a 2:1 ratio.
    Read that much, then decided you're an idiot who spews bullshit in an attempt to prove people wrong who are obviously correct. Point being; don't expect me to read your bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The point I was trying to make is what the jokes are making fun of is not funny, whether the joke is actually funny or not I do not say. Then people say my morals are too high or whatever and I say no they are not. Everybody thinks the bombing is bad, unless you have very low morals. But whether the joke is funny or not does not have to do with the morals, it has to do with the individuals sense of humor. Whether the basis of the joke is bad or good may have to do with morality, but whether the joke is funny or not to the individual has to do with sense of humor.
    And guess what guides our sense of humor? We take a subject and we decide whether its moral, immoral or amoral to make a joke about it. Thats morality influencing our humor. When you read a joke you instantly think about the subject and go through the same process. Thats morality influencing your humor.

If your only point to make is saying that bombing is bad but making jokes about it up to an individual's sense of humor then why get so fucking butthurt at you need to call us sociopaths and basement dwelling nerds, whom are trying act tough by making jokes about the subject? That hole of yours is getting pretty fuckin deep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Read that much, then decided you're an idiot who spews bullshit in an attempt to prove people wrong who are obviously correct.
    And this is why people don't take you seriously and hardly gives a fuck about your views.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

And guess what guides our sense of humor? We take a subject and we decide whether its moral, immoral or amoral to make a joke about it. Thats morality influencing our humor. When you read a joke you instantly think about the subject and go through the same process. Thats morality influencing your humor.

If your only point to make is saying that bombing is bad but making jokes about it up to an individual's sense of humor then why get so fucking butthurt at you need to call us sociopaths and basement dwelling nerds, whom are trying act tough by making jokes about the subject? That hole of yours is getting pretty fuckin deep.
    You realize this isn't even an argument anymore, you're just expanding on the points I'm making and kind of agreeing with me in a way.
    In regard to that second paragraph, I have to make it fun somehow right?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post

And this is why people don't take you seriously and hardly gives a fuck about your views.
    Is that why I make an argumentative post and 5 minutes later have 9 post quotes from it? Makes sense... (sarcasm)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    You realize this isn't even an argument anymore, you're just expanding on the points I'm making and kind of agreeing with me in a way.
    In regard to that second paragraph, I have to make it fun somehow right?

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Is that why I make an argumentative post and 5 minutes later have 9 post quotes from it? Makes sense... (sarcasm)
    No. Only cause they felt bad so they decided to reply. Some of them being from me.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Read that much, then decided you're an idiot who spews bullshit in an attempt to prove people wrong who are obviously correct. Point being; don't expect me to read your bullshit.
    How convenient that you "don't want to read his bullshit". The fact is you have no intelligible response,(not like you've ever made one) to his argument and you're falling into a classic ad hominem attack. ie: "You're and idiot who spews bullshit". Also, give me a single person that can attest that you are "obviously correct". You seem to have presented no points other than "it's bad".
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Force View Post

No. Only cause they felt bad so they decided to reply. Some of them being from me.
    Is that also why they promptly type huge paragraphs in their replies?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Are you suggesting that typing a huge paragraph takes skill? Even the context in which they're replying to you isn't that difficult.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

How convenient that you "don't want to read his bullshit". The fact is you have no intelligible response,(not like you've ever made one) to his argument and you're falling into a classic ad hominem attack. ie: "You're and idiot who spews bullshit". Also, give me a single person that can attest that you are "obviously correct". You seem to have presented no points other than "it's bad".
    He put a definition of morality claiming the way I used it way incorrect. I compared my usage of the word to his definition, and it turned out to be synonymous.
    Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    Very simple.
    He then typed up a paragraph of bullshit, I read the first sentence of it. Decided it was in fact bullshit, and then stopped reading. If you really want to know the truth, he's trying to prove me wrong using a technicality; subjective morality. I never used subjective morality as an example in my arguments, I only used the type of morality he defined. He's wrong and it's his own fault.

mo·ral·i·ty

/məˈralətē/
    Noun

1. Principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
    2. Behavior as it is affected by the observation of these principles.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-16-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Having no care as to how you spend your days as an imbecile does not stop someone from replying. You present an illogical argument, someone refutes it. It doesn't mean we actually care.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast