Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Best thread of 2013.

I accept the award.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jiff View Post
    Try reading a book on human behavior? I'm a human fucktard, I don't need a book to tell me how humans behave. I obviously don't find this shit funny because I personally know a couple of people that were badly injured and I was actually at ground zero when the fucking bombs went off. It wasn't a fucking joke, it was horrible. There is nothing funny about it, people died and were injured. If you think I'm 'sensitive' or my morals are too high or whatever then you're a fucking idiot because I'm not some moron who thinks shit like this is funny. Let's see how funny it is to you when somebody you care about gets blown up by a bomb in the middle of the street and some idiots not only think it's funny, but have the nerve to call you out because you disagree.

Let me reiterate this for you:
    YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON. GO SUCK A BAG OF DICKS.

Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    holy shit...!!

MPGH Member Since August 05th, 2012
    MPGH Donator Since March 18th, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Try reading a book on human behavior? I'm a human fucktard, I don't need a book to tell me how humans behave. I obviously don't find this shit funny because I personally know a couple of people that were badly injured and I was actually at ground zero when the fucking bombs went off. It wasn't a fucking joke, it was horrible. There is nothing funny about it, people died and were injured. If you think I'm 'sensitive' or my morals are too high or whatever then you're a fucking idiot because I'm not some moron who thinks shit like this is funny. Let's see how funny it is to you when somebody you care about gets blown up by a bomb in the middle of the street and some idiots not only think it's funny, but have the nerve to call you out because you disagree.
    If a bomb went off elsewhere completely unrelated to you, you wouldn't give a single shit. Same applies here you arrogant double-standard hypocrite.

​Also, Boston isn't in Australia.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sorry I forgot that im not allowed to have fun because of some hypersensitive kid. Oh wait...I actually dont give a fuck.

Thanks

You obviously must not know too much about the human race. We as a people use laughter as a medicine. Some of us make jokes when we're uncomfortable, sad or unhappy. We'll make jokes when we're in a time of distress, because it makes us feel better. I guarantee that you make a joke to someone who's grieving, and you're able to make them laugh you'll make their day. I know myself personally, if I had someone die in a bombing, (which I did) and someone made a joke about the bombing, I'd be able to laugh at it, it's just who I am. Not everyone's like you, and you can't force people to be like you, and be the same just because you don't approve of what they do. Get over it, and if you don't like what people are saying, go back to your unhappy little hole in the ground and ignore us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by bymnhyday View Post
    (Los Angles Times 16 September 1985 The Garbage Generation)- A Child everywhere in the an all in one female-headed a completely new one is the fact 10 a much more likely to acheive beaten or even murdered
    10/10 would lol again.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Niggas still be running after that explosion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

@Disturbed best harlem shake yet?
    OH my FUCKING GOD that was... too funny
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

Thanks
    Once again. Try actually reading the damn book. You are so clueless as to the very nature of yourself because you simply dont care. Your moral high ground is what you consider to be the end all right, and dont realize that not everyone else around you particularly cares. Nobody is taking away from what happened. We are making jokes about it. There is a big difference there, and is an element of comedy you cant seem to grasp.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

iDutch (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    The amount of guests that viewed the thread.

Oh dear.
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

You're right, you are a human fucktard, as you believe you understand human behavior simply by being a human. This is hilarious. I love watching people get blown to bits. Gives me something to jack off to. Mmmm Boston Bombing soooo hot, I'm going to need to watch that while rubbing one out. Nothing hotter than flying body parts and people screaming in agony, really turns me on.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Drake (04-16-2013),HalfBajan (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Stop, the editing. Imagine that was u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
    Stop, the editing. Imagine that was u
    Its okay ill be in Singapore in a couple months to blow you up

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Komrade the CS ****** probably wasn't even there. Worcester isn't anywhere near where this happened,
    he's probably just being a trolling cocksucker to get attention.
    If me and Vice don't have our Jimmies rustled over this thread nobody should.

Here are some rubber dicks to make you feel better Kumrag aka Jiff.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Aborted (04-16-2013),Deflorate. (04-16-2013),Lehsyrus (04-16-2013),HalfBajan (04-16-2013)

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast