Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Multibox & noclip

Was just in the Nexus on USEast3 and saw multiple no-account characters surrounding random players in a circle. When they surrounded me, I moved around and saw that they had noclip. Was wondering if it was anyone in this forum, or if anyone knows how this was done. I have a fairly rough idea how this could be accomplished, but with my limited flash knowledge I cannot do this myself. Anyone know? Thanks.

Thanks
    Those aren't run with clients.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rock.theory View Post
    I moved around and saw that they had noclip.
    Those are bots. There is no such thing as noclip. They just lack the concept of walls because in order for them to "understand" walls you will need to implement them using the game's XML files and tile types and object types. Please stop posting about how you write hacks in other threads and what not you clearly fail to understand the most basic principles. Stop wasting our time for gods sake.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eth0nic For This Useful Post:

Nulran (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
    Those are bots. There is no such thing as noclip. They just lack the concept of walls because in order for them to "understand" walls you will need to implement them using the game's XML files and tile types and object types. Please stop posting about how you write hacks in other threads and what not you clearly fail to understand the most basic principles. Stop wasting our time for gods sake.
    That is commonly termed as noclip!and you mean to say the servers lack concept of walls because how can bots define whether that it is a wall or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityCube View Post
    That is commonly termed as noclip!and you mean to say the servers lack concept of walls because how can bots define whether that it is a wall or not.
    No. It's the bots who lack that concept. The server sends that client that it is a wall and you shouldn't go through it, but if it is not written in the bots, than they don't stop, simply go through it. It's a completely clientsided thing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DatCoder For This Useful Post:

eth0nic (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
    No. It's the bots who lack that concept. The server sends that client that it is a wall and you shouldn't go through it, but if it is not written in the bots, than they don't stop, simply go through it. It's a completely clientsided thing.
    Exactly. You don't program "noclip" ... noclip is the deault behavior for bots because they don't know what a wall is. You would need to actually program a "obeyWalls" function (i.e. ray casting/collision detection) to have them NOT walk through walls.

Thanks
    Actually, it was pretty easy to figure how to disable collision in clients.
    Some guys here also found it after i gave hints. Others like nilly figured it by themselves.

Maybe this guy saw multiboxing with a classic client (but with disabled colissions)
    Whenever you call it "disabled collision, noclip or wallhack" doesnt change the ingame effect, btw.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    Actually, it was pretty easy to figure how to disable collision in clients.
    Some guys here also found it after i gave hints. Others like nilly figured it by themselves.
    How can you not figure it out? Just change the <NoWalk> flag from the XML when loading it and change the tileType of the 4-5 blocking tiles ...

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Whenever you call it "disabled collision, noclip or wallhack" doesnt change the ingame effect, btw.
    That was not the point. The post was about B O T S which have nothing to do with the flash client nor do you need to change anything to make a bot walk through walls because it is the D E F A U L T behavior of the bot ... is it so hard to actually read what is being posted?

Thanks
    I perfectly KNOW that colisions are HANDLED by the client and that no wall blocking is the default behavior.

OP question wasnt stupid, since it can be CODED in the client (Noclip is better when togglable)
    I wasnt exactly sure OP encountered BOTS, since there are people using noclip in CLIENTS or PROXY.

Now, another thing.
    I remember the thread where you found the need to explain how the proxy works. I was perfectly aware of the basic propxy behavior way before you posted .
    I studied clients, i studied old proxies, i studied Odom Marine and jOryx. I am NOT STUPID.

Ok, you can code better stuff than me. You certainly understand how the packets are handled better than anyone here.
    Fine. It doesnt grant you the right to behave like that.. I fear you sometimes thinks everyone is stupid except you..

Prove me wrong.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    It doesnt grant you the right to behave like that.. I fear you sometimes thinks everyone is stupid except you..
    Prove me wrong.
    I second that, you behavior about things as easy as HELLO WORLD pissed a lot of people off.
    You act like a supperiorly immature kid sometimes, whereas some people here where giving hints, and many helps without any line of such behaviour you seems to have.
    I might throw myself an arrow in the knee tell you this, but I don't after all, since you post wrong sources that just confuse me even more in my research

Thanks
    pointless to argue about what the initial question was about and whether my sources are "wrong" or not ...
    Last edited by eth0nic; 05-08-2013 at 04:56 AM.

Thanks
    let me get this straight :
    1. collision detection is client sided?
    2. you CAN disable it (collision detection)?
    3. server will kick you if you stay in walls for too long?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mainaltmulee View Post
    Yes. Basically yes.
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mainaltmulee View Post
    1. yes. ray casting, projectile projection, collision detection is client side of course ... but the server does know whether you are within a "noWalk" object/tile ... it also keeps track of projectiles because it does (almost) the same calculations as the client as an anti cheat measurement

2. "yes" for the client. "no" for a bot. the initial question was about bots ... bots have no clue about walls unless you implement them ... you need to do some work in order to have them NOT do "noclip".

3. yes it will ... rather if the sum of the time you spent within a "noWalk" tile/object adds up beyond a certain threshold ... i.e. every time the server thinks you are in a "noWalk" area it will add those seconds/milliseconds to a timer/counter ... if it reaches like 10 secs you get kicked ...

Thanks
    i still dont undestand about point 2.
    if a client can be coded with noclip (for arguments sake, im calling it noclip), then why not a bot? isnt a bot just a kind of client on autopilot?

please explain more. i might take up making bots/clients this summer (bored as fuck, no job)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast