Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    Bottastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by kingston01 View Post
    Best news i heard in months. Thank you for the hard work.
    I've talked with Maddoggy personally, and we have both agreed that it would be more detrimental to the hacking community than beneficial. Less detections mean less fixes, and updates may come more sparsely - this is all my opinion, not mad's. The program's concept is solid, and works, but just isn't right to release. Let's just say that heads would be turned to innocent "methods", and I am sincerely sorry to get you guys excited.

    I was thinking about making it a paid-only thing (less people who have it, and money for me (being honest here)), but I guarantee somebody would upload it elsewhere and ruin it for everyone. I've done legitimate programs for money, and within a week it's been uploaded to 3 torrent sites and various 'private' other websites. Licence files or any other kind of DRM is useless; just look at Adobe, Sony, etc. Nothing is secure, especially for a hacking community.
    Last edited by Bottastic; 04-20-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #17
    aimanmuluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    543
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Not bad, Not bad .

    PROUD TO BE MPGH MEMBER.



    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU.

  3. #18
    Peter9930's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Thanks, this actually helped me get a Pure Black dye.

  4. #19
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottastic View Post
    I was thinking about making it a paid-only thing (less people who have it, and money for me (being honest here)), but I guarantee somebody would upload it elsewhere and ruin it for everyone. I've done legitimate programs for money, and within a week it's been uploaded to 3 torrent sites and various 'private' other websites. Licence files or any other kind of DRM is useless; just look at Adobe, Sony, etc. Nothing is secure, especially for a hacking community.
    There are ways around that aswell but what exactly does your program do? Makes maddoggys bot undetected?

  5. #20
    galio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottastic View Post
    I've talked with Maddoggy personally, and we have both agreed that it would be more detrimental to the hacking community than beneficial. Less detections mean less fixes, and updates may come more sparsely - this is all my opinion, not mad's. The program's concept is solid, and works, but just isn't right to release. Let's just say that heads would be turned to innocent "methods", and I am sincerely sorry to get you guys excited.

    I was thinking about making it a paid-only thing (less people who have it, and money for me (being honest here)), but I guarantee somebody would upload it elsewhere and ruin it for everyone. I've done legitimate programs for money, and within a week it's been uploaded to 3 torrent sites and various 'private' other websites. Licence files or any other kind of DRM is useless; just look at Adobe, Sony, etc. Nothing is secure, especially for a hacking community.
    well if you make ur program to connect to a server with a Licensed key that can only be used by 1 person at the time, would probably fix the issue. Or you could just sell to more Trusted people, I duno.
    Not everyone is a jerk and will share your hard work.

  6. #21
    Bottastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


    There are ways around that aswell but what exactly does your program do? Makes maddoggys bot undetected?
    Well, it basically just generates a new .exe from an original, except the new one's MD5 checksum is different. Most anti-hack programs will look at program checksums, so whenever it's 'detected', you just generate a new one and continue. If you Google 'checksum changer', it looks like there's a lot of really shady ones out there, requiring a login or a survey (censored? Sorry, I'm not trying to advertise anything! :O) completion to be downloaded. Mine isn't like that - there's no BS, no ads, no hidden virus junk, nothing. I'd make it free if I could, but distribution would need to be controlled somehow.

    TL;DR: It makes theoretically any bot 'undetectable', by simply changing it's signature.

    Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    well if you make ur program to connect to a server with a Licensed key that can only be used by 1 person at the time, would probably fix the issue. Or you could just sell to more Trusted people, I duno.
    Not everyone is a jerk and will share your hard work.
    Yeah, but, like any program, it could be decompiled and nulled. I'm assuming more, uh, 'experienced' companies have tried this trick, and it definitely doesn't work for them. My issue isn't the bot getting stolen (I couldn't care less), but having the bot fall into the 'wrong' hands, and having it get blocked too (Although, the program works on itself ).

    --

    It really is quite simple to program though, guys. You can do it yourself with a hex editor, so don't get your hopes up in the clouds for this thing :P
    Last edited by Bottastic; 04-21-2013 at 10:46 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bottastic For This Useful Post:

    COOLEOKIDDIE (04-26-2013)

  8. #22
    mastalol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beech Island South Carolina
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    148
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You Sir, Are my hero, The next time I buy ampuoles I will remember you!

    I have been looking for a program like this for AGES

    You just do not realize!


    Thank You For All Your HARD work! Please keep them coming!

    I will give you feedback when availible!


    ---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

    I also fogot to ask, will the source ever be released to the public?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mastalol For This Useful Post:

    Bottastic (04-25-2013)

  10. #23
    Bottastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by mastalol View Post
    I also fogot to ask, will the source ever be released to the public?
    Probably not, since it will be detected much quicker that way. Why would anyone need the source anyway?

  11. #24
    COOLEOKIDDIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks :#
    *hits ty button*

  12. #25
    Meta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    950
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottastic View Post
    Well, it basically just generates a new .exe from an original, except the new one's MD5 checksum is different. Most anti-hack programs will look at program checksums, so whenever it's 'detected', you just generate a new one and continue.
    ... That's exactly what I told Maddoggy a few months ago.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meta For This Useful Post:

    Bottastic (04-26-2013)

  14. #26
    Bottastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    ... That's exactly what I told Maddoggy a few months ago.
    I guess that's how information flows! Thanks

  15. #27
    pulgachan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can't download

  16. #28
    Bottastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by pulgachan View Post
    can't download
    Why not? The download link is at the bottom, make sure you're logged in.

  17. #29
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,324
    Quote Originally Posted by pulgachan View Post
    can't download
    It's a global MPGH issue; Dave's fixing it. Just be patient.

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  18. #30
    pulgachan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    oh nvm maybe my google chrome bugged idk~ i download with firefox,thx :] <3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Modern Warfare 2 Aim Assistance Bot & No Spread
    By jdslashv2 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:31 AM
  2. dye shop assist?
    By kabodle in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. [Help Request] Selective Tomb Aim-Bot?
    By BlitzXFire in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 06:06 AM
  4. VM Assist, Botting?
    By SpankyJ in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 02:01 AM
  5. [Preview] AFK Bot V1. Need Coding Assistance.
    By User1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:06 AM

Tags for this Thread