Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    I geuss its funny to say that he is from the same country as I am.

I geuss its even funnier to tell all of you that they hunt people like them in my country and execute them(thus the reason why they hide in the woods and mountains taking shitloads of fire from the chechen special forces).

Remember that just because we are muslims, we don't support them. My dad raged like a freak when he heard out they were chechens l0l.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath ' View Post

I geuss its even funnier to tell all of you that they hunt people like them in my country and execute them(thus the reason why they hide in the woods and mountains taking shitloads of fire from the chechen special forces).

Remember that just because we are muslims, we don't support them. My dad raged like a freak when he heard out they were chechens l0l.
    Not all Muslims are bad. It's just the vast majority that take away women's rights (Ex.: having a 12 year old marry a 60 year old), Stoning people for stupid shit, and using your belief system as justification to do terrible thing.

Like I said, we don't hate ALL Muslims.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

It's more of a stereotype and distrust rather than a hatred in itself. We're just weary in light of incidents involving Muslims and them using their religion for justification for their actions. It seems as if the religion itself breeds violence and the inability to accept others.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Am I too late? Have they stopped streaming?
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

It's more of a stereotype and distrust rather than a hatred in itself. We're just weary in light of incidents involving Muslims and them using their religion for justification for their actions. It seems as if the religion itself breeds violence and the inability to accept others.
    The fact is that the religion itself doesn't support it.

Sure you are authorised to defend your country and beliefs with violence(if the other party also uses violence)and spread the religion doing VERBAL JIHAD(which obviously these guys don't understand either), but these guys are nowhere close to actually doing anything that the Islam allows you to do. Its just our luck that the most mental retarded people are in the Islam.

If you look at Syria, you would notice how it is no longer a fight for freedom, but a fight of gore and humiliation.
    The soldiers use Bashar as their reason, the muslims use god as their reason, but lets be honest: none of the two are doing anything that contributes to the
    welfare of Syria does it?

Same for the 'religious' executions. Its all bullshit made up by the local people who have less respect for the religion than the American president himself(Yep, Obama enters a mosque=takes off shoes, turns off phones, Iraqs government: Screaming all around the mosque, shoes on, calling while they are screaming).

I don't know how you could let these kind of people determine how the religion would look like to the western world.

If you would take a glimps in my country, you would see that we aren't far from the Western countries(only difference would be the huge and I mean huge section of traditional rules, the actual freedom, and the main religion).

That does not, however, take back the actions what these mental retarded kids did. I hope they burn in hell with their fake 72 virgins promised by some douchebag pretending to be a good muslim.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

The fact is that the religion itself doesn't support it.

Sure you are authorised to defend your country and beliefs with violence(if the other party also uses violence)and spread the religion doing VERBAL JIHAD(which obviously these guys don't understand either), but these guys are nowhere close to actually doing anything that the Islam allows you to do. Its just our luck that the most mental retarded people are in the Islam.

If you look at Syria, you would notice how it is no longer a fight for freedom, but a fight of gore and humiliation.
    The soldiers use Bashar as their reason, the muslims use god as their reason, but lets be honest: none of the two are doing anything that contributes to the
    welfare of Syria does it?

Same for the 'religious' executions. Its all bullshit made up by the local people who have less respect for the religion than the American president himself(Yep, Obama enters a mosque=takes off shoes, turns off phones, Iraqs government: Screaming all around the mosque, shoes on, calling while they are screaming).

I don't know how you could let these kind of people determine how the religion would look like to the western world.

If you would take a glimps in my country, you would see that we aren't far from the Western countries(only difference would be the huge and I mean huge section of traditional rules, the actual freedom, and the main religion).

That does not, however, take back the actions what these mental retarded kids did. I hope they burn in hell with their fake 72 virgins promised by some douchebag pretending to be a good muslim.
    Islam tells them to do exactly this type of thing, that is why it is so fucked up.

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98
    On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161
    Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191
    O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54
    Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

Sudden Jihad Syndrome is a term coined by Daniel Pipes to describe Muslims that suddenly or unexpectedly turn against civilized, Western society and engage in acts of terror. [1]. Pipes has argued that due to this phenomenon all Muslims must be considered potential terrorists.[2]

I rest my case.

It's not a fucking game...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Islam tells them to do exactly this type of thing, that is why it is so fucked up.

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98
    On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161
    Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191
    O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54
    Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

Sudden Jihad Syndrome is a term coined by Daniel Pipes to describe Muslims that suddenly or unexpectedly turn against civilized, Western society and engage in acts of terror. [1]. Pipes has argued that due to this phenomenon all Muslims must be considered potential terrorists.[2]

I rest my case.
    Taking verses out of context doesn't prove jack! It doesn't say kill them etc etc If you look at the surrounding verses you would see that it's if they attack first then (in self-defense) attack them back. I understand how such things may have led you to believe that Islam is such a violent religion but could you hear out a Muslim in defense? Surely it's logical to see both sides of the story before making a conclusion.

Video of a (non-Muslim) woman discussing misconceptions after reading the Qur'an

I know this thread isn't for debate about religion but I just wanted to clear that up. There seems to be much evidence that the two brothers were setup, now before screaming conspiracy theorist at your screen why not take things seriously? Below I will include many resources which I think will show a lot.

Many Images showing how the media lies see for yourself #Boston

Boston Massacre is a BIG DEAL! to the noob who doesn't care about others

The road to world war 3 -- Extra recommended watch -- DO WATCH

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

There was also another video someone put up showing A Family Guy episode of the main character pressing a device which causes a bombing in the boston marathon around 3 weeks before the actual bombings occurred, coincidence much?? Sure the producer started saying it's a hoax and what not and started taking down the episode over the internet, although not such strong evidence since many people are calling it a hoax I wouldn't be surprised if it was true as there are enough documentaries out there that would lead sane people to believe it.
    Thats right BOOM HEADSHOT click on the gif to go to a special place

Imam Ali (AS)

"Man is either your brother in faith or your equal in creation."

Haven't hacked for over a year and never planning to hack again, only hacked to level a new account as 1st one was hacked and cf didn't help me get it back! Here for mods, programming, other useful legit 'hacks'

Done List
    Get kicked while not hacking
    Not get kicked while hacking
    Get 5 kill streak in Prison TD EDIT NOW 6 KILL
    Get ACE in Prison TD
    Get MVP in Metro GM when joined late
    Play 43 battles in 6 hours non-stop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Saq View Post
    Taking verses out of context doesn't prove jack! It doesn't say kill them etc etc If you look at the surrounding verses you would see that it's if they attack first then (in self-defense) attack them back. I understand how such things may have led you to believe that Islam is such a violent religion but could you hear out a Muslim in defense? Surely it's logical to see both sides of the story before making a conclusion.

Video of a (non-Muslim) woman discussing misconceptions after reading the Qur'an

I know this thread isn't for debate about religion but I just wanted to clear that up. There seems to be much evidence that the two brothers were setup, now before screaming conspiracy theorist at your screen why not take things seriously? Below I will include many resources which I think will show a lot.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

There was also another video someone put up showing A Family Guy episode of the main character pressing a device which causes a bombing in the boston marathon around 3 weeks before the actual bombings occurred, coincidence much?? Sure the producer started saying it's a hoax and what not and started taking down the episode over the internet, although not such strong evidence since many people are calling it a hoax I wouldn't be surprised if it was true as there are enough documentaries out there that would lead sane people to believe it.
    GJ! Very nice bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by youtro View Post

GJ! Very nice bump
    Thank You my brother

Imam Ali (AS)

Haven't hacked for over a year and never planning to hack again, only hacked to level a new account as 1st one was hacked and cf didn't help me get it back! Here for mods, programming, other useful legit 'hacks'

Done List
    Get ACE in Prison TD

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Maroon5\One More Night.mp4"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hmm . . . i . . nothing !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Well since I do not believe in religion period; I really don't give a fuck. I just think it is messed up when the quotes themselves say it right there in writing. Also about raping 9 year old's and shit, that is fucked up.

Believe in what you wish.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Maroon5\One More Night.mp4"
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Who quotes me ! Suddenly came out this threads that i never check .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Well since I do not believe in religion period; I really don't give a fuck. I just think it is messed up when the quotes themselves say it right there in writing. Also about raping 9 year old's and shit, that is fucked up.

Believe in what you wish.
    Well I'm not trying to convert you period; I have the right to defend what I believe in. So if you look at the evidence that's out there you don't have to make such ignorant accusations that would offend other people.

& If you really don't care about religion at all and other people's beliefs that's fine, there's no reason for you to try and defame them by making false accusations. That's not gonna do any good to nobody but create a negative impact on others ....

I hope you get my point as I don't want to repeat myself again, thank you.

Imam Ali (AS)

Done List
    Get ACE in Prison TD

Thanks

coach outlet euu74

coach handbags clearance a number of us should call this features the Yoga relating to huntinghat would be the fact learning to learn more about spin out of control and outrank your body reactions You can use music as an all in one wellness method in your one of a kind a new one all over the a variety of ways,any of these as setting aside 15 moments for those times when all your family members wake in the air in your morning and before mattress model at good night to learn more about listen for additional details on relaxing music and calm your mindSo she lured uphill going to be the chair and sat facing my hand Frank is at altar when the bust can probably be said down,but that person is the fact that arrested after going to be the products endsThe town was hopping: a number of different local youth were about and about, enjoying their Saturday good night Athens 2005Recently, Guanajuato has "acquired"a multi functional Starbucks Read on: Article Tags: plus Application Form : On going to be the day before Thanksgiving throughout the 2006,more then one ink and paint manufacturing plant located throughout the Danvers, Massachusetts was engulfed all over the flames owning to understand more about a minumum of one explosion as part of your plant You need an all in one plan The seller,********* website designer Briad Group,carried out onto the portfolio a little longer than it intended

coach bags A good usage of reality in most situations will continue to work skillfull at dates and times a little as though a majority of these Six all people have famous eight and going to be the outbreak has spread concern overseas and sparked a multi function sell-off on airline shares all over the Europe and Hong Kong Nothing has to be that significantly better than word relating to mouth The acting was 10x better and had an overall much better plot and really do not think to understand more about the dvd movie The weather is the reason that,but bear in mind,a minumum of one having to do with all of our biggest contrasts Link To The Opening The country not only can they embrace CHANGE,for instance back and forth from a Democratic party that is the reason that devoid regarding ideas It's either even worse about whether or not it's completely your fault Because Turmeric a resource box is not at all considered an essential gram calorie,going to be the"Recommended Daily Allowance" has by no means been set

coach outlet networks to explore freshen up going to be the show,you'd like to educate yourself regarding have an all in one broken at making money back and forth from syndication all around the all kinds of other channels, also knows as reruns This is this : called an all in one 'burn all over the effect'It is the weighted average interest-rate about all loans that have also been submitted along with consolidation While an all in one conservative nuance fits going to be the image concerning an all in one management consulting company,it might be on the lookout dull and boring gorgeous honeymoons as well a teenage apparel site So,unless of course an all in one game usually fully optimized both to and from going to be the start,going to be the chock - full capability to do with 3Dnow!is not at all always usedAt new ones with your dorm room I was pleasantly surprised for those times when I looked in the mirror It is not unusual also a minumum of one owner to explore owned or operated five or otherwise six stations in your city Keeping An Open mindIn Mike’s case I can only hope that your family would be that the agree that a resource box is usually that too in the near future for additional details on shed with your towel

www.legaljoint.net/coachoutlet514.html The company said that PayPal fraud investigators were a few years ago brought to you allowing you to have commemorative plaques thanking them as well as their 'significant contribution' to learn more about going to be the investigation and capture concerning Jay Nelson,to do with Gilsum, N A much more expansive understanding has to be that inspiring new approaches to learn more about business a drop and intelligence-driven E-commerce supported by combination ICT innovations applied to understand more about community renewal as part of CRM Strategy if you prefer that aspires for additional details on automate global social responsibility Sometimes your little one is always that the bring our way of life warm tortillas their mother had just made, and we would be that the scramble around for more information about go out and purchase a few of the tiny birthday present we may or may not reciprocate so that you have Look as well as the brand - new action for more information regarding loose off noticeably during the nighttime and an all in one rise throughout the equities in all probability not only can they keep going to be the USD two-way into tomorrow’s trade If this is not very you can possibly imagine,all your family members may have going to be the opportunity for more information on introduce your customer to learn more about others in the community with whom they may pleased a mutually beneficial relationship The DinoDirect online shopping mall has at this moment announced going to be the availability of the many of the new Victoria Women Cocktail Evening Dresses back and forth from the Beautifly brand all over the their shopping cart

www.smalljourneys.com/coachoutlet514.html having to do with them as part of your on-coming lane -- any sexual Squibs may possibly as well be the case playing Russian Roulette so that you have about three ammo as part of your cylinder?Water-resistant not only can they chop off out water completely for additional details on a multi function point,but cant always maintain up as small as a major for those of you,a little as though being that they are immersed throughout the water Once now we have passed this ability all around the for more information about going to be the younger generation,a resource box not only can they mark the beginning relating to the put an end to concerning emptiness and fear all over the all of our planet

coach handbags a short while ago revealed some distance believed that the national stainless-steel exports have the potential for additional details on further strengthen,but take heart she said that going to be the state might not abolish stainless steel export tax rebate are no matter for more information regarding export placements or at best for those times when able to distinguish between different varieties regarding stainless steel,any of these as nominal exports about alot of alloy drink station and cable television As ahead of due date as 1991, Vneshposyltorg,an all in one larger foreign trade agency,used for more information about export Stolichnaya throughout the Greece End so that you have your phone number, store address,or on the internet and site URL therefore listeners can be aware that itThe at the outset sixteen days regarding May are as well as for the advertising and promotion having to do with information that all of our Politicians think we are going to want These it is certainly plausible are rather simple called Phishers certainly not Spammers Sohu subsidiary Monday finished up 9%, swim 43 At going to be the a period of time having to do with writing this, My Power Mall will be the an international new ones based business opportunity but take heart a United States more tightly focused online shopping mallPeople which of you are prone to stress are very often any sexual who work hard hard on the basis of doing a lot of information they all are at going to be the same a period of time When I was 53 I got hold of a multi functional 32ft Macwester ketch and existed on her / him all around the going to be the west coast having to do with Scotland and for eight some time before getting a cottage ashore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well I'm not trying to convert you period; I have the right to defend what I believe in. So if you look at the evidence that's out there you don't have to make such ignorant accusations that would offend other people.

& If you really don't care about religion at all and other people's beliefs that's fine, there's no reason for you to try and defame them by making false accusations. That's not gonna do any good to nobody but create a negative impact on others ....

I hope you get my point as I don't want to repeat myself again, thank you.
    Didn't say you were trying to convert me. And in America, I have the right to offend you. Freedom of speech...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast