Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    Wow, the first reasonable person besides myself on this thread, I'm still shocked that this got stickied, but it's kind of nice as this way NO ONE WILL SEE IT.
    If you don't like this thread then why are you still posting on it?
    iiiiiiliiiiiiiiiiiiii[IMG]https://i1055.photobucke*****m/albums/s518/retardo2/insanesig_zps5b97f72a.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantSparklez View Post
    If you don't like this thread then why are you still posting on it?
    Because #yolo #swag #420

Honestly, how can I respond to that? That's not even a logical response. I'm posting on it to show my dis-like of the thread and to explain why and to explain why this shouldn't be stickied, and perhaps shouldn't even be on the forums.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loganater23 For This Useful Post:

Bosegelucke (04-30-2013),Distraught (04-30-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosegelucke View Post
    Kinda a shitty guide as almost none of this is relevant to what actually happens. -_-

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

It's not. Its full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    Wow, the first reasonable person besides myself on this thread, I'm still shocked that this got stickied, but it's kind of nice as this way NO ONE WILL SEE IT.
    Loganater's logic "It's not. Its full of crap." = Reasonable. lol The guy didn't explain why this guide is full of crap and you call that reasonable? lol Trolls. Trolls everywhere. Btw nice guide.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gerdz10 View Post
    Loganater's logic "It's not. Its full of crap." = Reasonable. lol The guy didn't explain why this guide is full of crap and you call that reasonable? lol Trolls. Trolls everywhere. Btw nice guide.
    HOW IS IT A NICE GUIDE! None of it is even remotely fucking relevant! Jesus -_- Sheep. The lot of ya are sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    1. Fuck shit up
    2. Get banned
    3. Switch CD Keys and change out IP Address
    4. Join and FSU again
    5. Rinse and repeat
    6. Profit???

Thanks
    HOW IS IT A NICE GUIDE! None of it is even remotely fucking relevant! Jesus -_- Sheep. The lot of ya are sheep.
    and may you be their shepherd....

Everywhere and everything at once, I am you and you are me, we are the same ~
    Thanks
    Shit like this gets stickied when I go MIA? Like dafuq is happened to the DayZ community...
    @Bosegelucke @Distraught @chickeninabiskit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceitful View Post
    Shit like this gets stickied when I go MIA? Like dafuq is happened to the DayZ community...
    I kinda just lurk now. Fuck the DayZ Section.

Also, Jayden got Minion and really messes with shit, as you can see by this sticky and his 40 threads on just his key manager.
    Last edited by Bosegelucke; 05-10-2013 at 11:03 AM.
    1. Fuck shit up
    2. Get banned
    4. Join and FSU again
    5. Rinse and repeat
    6. Profit???

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bosegelucke For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (05-10-2013),Distraught (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    I guess some of this shit is valid but honestly the only stuff that matters is already in my thread in help and requests. Which reminds me, I have some editing to do on that and the classnames.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gerdz10 View Post
    I didn't want to do this but you want reason.

1. Private Hives & High Population servers don't change a thing. Not related to Global Bans.
    2. "Kick-ass antihacks" Your a "hacker", learn how to get around them. Not related to Global Bans.
    3. Daily Ban Waves (if it's even daily). Doesn't matter if you expect it, you will still get banned.
    4. Spawning & Vehicle Methods are useless. Vehicles don't even need an RE to be spawned in and/or delivered. Spawning items would only matter if you blatantly spawn in items that don't belong on that specific map. Not related to Global Bans.

So.... what actually affects you.
    1. Bypass
    2. Keys
    3. Filtered Scripts
    Last edited by Distraught; 05-10-2013 at 12:00 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Distraught For This Useful Post:

artdavidson (05-18-2013),Bosegelucke (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    And the filtered scripts don't actually affect bans, or if you get them or not. They just make it so you can't run certain scripts.
    1. Fuck shit up
    2. Get banned
    4. Join and FSU again
    5. Rinse and repeat
    6. Profit???

Thanks
    And the filtered scripts don't actually affect bans, or if you get them or not. They just make it so you can't run certain scripts.
    Yup with the random script restrictions/admin bans. I believe there's only a few filtered scripts that actually award a global. Gotta use a super outdated menu though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Don't look at me lol...I've been banned for the past 3 weeks and will continue to be MIA until after next week...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    According to almost every post, the content posted seems a little inaccurate and useless.

If any of those users can post the "real" version that would help us all.

In either case, false information or pointless information shouldn't be stuck.

Unstuck.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Bosegelucke (05-10-2013),Confin3d (05-11-2013),Loganater23 (05-10-2013),SwaggerMan123 (05-13-2013),Vibrations (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantSparklez View Post
    Script Scan Method

Multiple servers have that ridiculous script scan. Ever get the message "Bad content was not found" and you then have to click OK? Yeah, do not press "OK". What those script scans do is they trick you into thinking you bypassed the script scan and you got the "Bad content was not found" message thinking you got off scott free. But, when you click "OK" it kicks you from the server and sends the info to BattlEye. That is how badass the script scan is.

This is how to not get banned by the script scan. When you stumble upon a server that happens to have a script scan, wait for the "Bad content was not found" message to pop up. When it does, DO NOT CLICK OK. Open task manager and shut down your ArmA 2. You just now saved yourself from a possible ban.

*NOTE* The Script Scan Method is not to bypass the script scan, but to save yourself from a possible ban.
    Sorry to be the sour puss here but I found this guide less and less accurate as I read through it. Once I got to the script scan part, I realized the OP was just making stuff up.

The message "Script scan complete Bad content was not found" is more of a bug than anything else. Clicking or not clicking it doesn't activate anything nor does it send any information to battleeye.
    What is happening is there is a list of known hacks (eg 'scr\exec.sqf', 'Scripts\ajmenu.sqf' etc) which are in an array. The server will try to process every single known hack in this array/list with what's inside your ArmAII directory. Obviously no one is going to have every single known hack on their PC so there will be a error saying "script not found" when a file/hack couldn't be processed. The words "script" and "not found" cannot be edited but you can add whatever you want in between that hence "Script scan complete bad content not found".

If you do have the files/hacks on your PC, the server will get a return value that isn't blank. The anticheat will recognize this and create a log that is picked up by BE filters and kicks you. You may get banned by log parsers or manually by a server admin.

These are not BE recognized bans and there is no official logs to support the ban so nothing will be reported to BE. The message itself isn't a trick, it's just telling you it couldn't find the file the server was looking for.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daaim0 For This Useful Post:

Bosegelucke (05-15-2013),Confin3d (05-20-2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123