Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    When MPGH first came about in 1998 @Dave84311 created the first video game hack for StarCraft. Blizzard sued MPGH and Jesus represented MPGH in the ultimate court of the ********* with the slogan "Thou Shalt Not Bitch". In 2002, MPGH had an ultra hack for every game ever created, giving every gamer god mode and super admin CP powers. This time Microsoft came after MPGH using satan as the prosecutor. Chuck Norris took MPGH's side with the slogan "I'll Chuck your Norris" and MPGH won after Chuck Norris sent Bill Gates and Satan into the seventh realm of the abyss. No one dared to threaten MPGH's power until the year 2246, when the supreme council took MPGH on for it's new version of the epic hack that gave humans real life God Mode. @arunforce transformed into a super MMA fighter with glowing long blonde hair and transformed into Super Saiyan 9000, firing his berzerker kick into Baal, the lord of destruction, MPGH won again. In the year 2980, MPGH created the hack "super uber awzome saucecake deluxe 9990" which gave every human RCON access to the universe, and this time Jesus fought with @Liz in an epic battle of supremacy. Liz was struck down but using her CP access she created a million copies of herself which took down Jesus and took over the universe. In the year 3192 an alternate universe collided with our own leaching billions of shitty hacks into MPGH and transforming it into a cesspool of script kiddies. Dave84311 from the alternate dimension was actually in Liz's position, and so him and his million copies fought Liz's copies for the designated ruling of the universe. Little did they know that @Nico and @Time were secretly plotting with Arunforce to take over both universes, and as such the three merged together as Timunicoforce and struck down the Liz and Dave84311 copies. Liz and Dave decided to team up after this incredible feat, and merged together to create DaLiz95422. DaLiz95422 battled it out with Timunicoforce for two centuries, until both ended up collapsing into the netherrealm.

That's MPGH's history with legal battles.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

abbadon the second (04-21-2013),Aborted (04-20-2013),[MPGH]arunforce (04-20-2013),AznReincarny (04-20-2013),DawgiiStylz (04-21-2013),Deflorate. (04-20-2013),Distraught2 (04-20-2013),Exotiic. (04-20-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (04-20-2013),johnny614 (04-20-2013),HalfBajan (04-20-2013),Nico (04-21-2013),Silent (08-26-2018),Symmetrical (04-20-2013),Tamashimasen (04-20-2013),THE J0KER (04-21-2013),[MPGH]Time (04-21-2013),UnlogicalSloth (04-21-2013),xXBrokenBonezXx (04-20-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (04-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    When MPGH first came about in 1998 @Dave84311 created the first video game hack for StarCraft. Blizzard sued MPGH and Jesus represented MPGH in the ultimate court of the ********* with the slogan "Thou Shalt Not Bitch". In 2002, MPGH had an ultra hack for every game ever created, giving every gamer god mode and super admin CP powers. This time Microsoft came after MPGH using satan as the prosecutor. Chuck Norris took MPGH's side with the slogan "I'll Chuck your Norris" and MPGH won after Chuck Norris sent Bill Gates and Satan into the seventh realm of the abyss. No one dared to threaten MPGH's power until the year 2246, when the supreme council took MPGH on for it's new version of the epic hack that gave humans real life God Mode. @arunforce transformed into a super MMA fighter with glowing long blonde hair and transformed into Super Saiyan 9000, firing his berzerker kick into Baal, the lord of destruction, MPGH won again. In the year 2980, MPGH created the hack "super uber awzome saucecake deluxe 9990" which gave every human RCON access to the universe, and this time Jesus fought with @Liz in an epic battle of supremacy. Liz was struck down but using her CP access she created a million copies of herself which took down Jesus and took over the universe. In the year 3192 an alternate universe collided with our own leaching billions of shitty hacks into MPGH and transforming it into a cesspool of script kiddies. Dave84311 from the alternate dimension was actually in Liz's position, and so him and his million copies fought Liz's copies for the designated ruling of the universe. Little did they know that @Nico and @Time were secretly plotting with Arunforce to take over both universes, and as such the three merged together as Timunicoforce and struck down the Liz and Dave84311 copies. Liz and Dave decided to team up after this incredible feat, and merged together to create DaLiz95422. DaLiz95422 battled it out with Timunicoforce for two centuries, until both ended up collapsing into the netherrealm.

​10/10 Would read again.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Combat arms got all butt hurt back in the day but I think Dave changed servers or something and they couldn't do shit about it. They shut down a few hacking sites Dxfags and Thisgaysite got scared when nexon went after them and stopped making hacks. MPGH still standing!!!!!!.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    HAVE FUN ON MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seeing how big MPGH is i'm pretty sure Dave has had problems with legal issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why do you think we dont offer "Official Public" hacks anymore?
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks

Was fucking amazing.

Write more stories for us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I'm going to tell my children this story during their bed time.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

abbadon the second (04-21-2013),FeelTheRush (04-20-2013),johnny614 (04-20-2013),Lehsyrus (04-20-2013),Symmetrical (04-20-2013),THE J0KER (04-21-2013),UnlogicalSloth (04-21-2013),xXBrokenBonezXx (04-20-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I'm going to tell my children this story during their bed time.
    I shall write a a full blown children's book while I am at work tomorrow, just for your little Dave73200's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    WHERE'S PART 2?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

Shut up and take my money!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

WHERE'S PART 2?!
    TO BE CONTINUED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

TO BE CONTINUED.
    God damn the suspense, I need to know what happens to the Timunicoforce in the Netherrealm.

You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    TO BE CONTINUED.
    HURRY UP OR I'LL THROW MONEY AT YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Best 30 seconds of today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast