My Mood
    Aggressive
    There is hope.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymerian View Post
    There is hope.
    I doubt a single short sentence from a newbie who wanted to up his post count would give us any hope, but I'll hang around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Then you just never understood the potential.
    I'll second that one.

Also DankBot was nothing more then a simple C++ bot anyone with the slightest amount of C++ knowledge could have made. The real meat of it, were methods not my own.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

I'll second that one.

Also DankBot was nothing more then a simple C++ bot anyone with the slightest amount of C++ knowledge could have made. The real meat of it, were methods not my own.
    It doesn't matter if it was a simple C++ bot, I bet most of us would love to see that "simple"bot running again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    It doesn't matter if it was a simple C++ bot, I bet most of us would love to see that "simple"bot running again.
    I might be mistaken, given I never used DankBot, but I think some, if not a lot, of the commands necessary are patched up now :/ So we'd need a new/different approach, which would mean a new write up, which DanK may or may not want to do at this point. We'll see, though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by TyJeezey View Post
    I might be mistaken, given I never used DankBot, but I think some, if not a lot, of the commands necessary are patched up now :/ So we'd need a new/different approach, which would mean a new write up, which DanK may or may not want to do at this point. We'll see, though.
    I think he might be more incline to write a GW2 bot IMO lol

Thanks
    DankBot should still work fine. Everything it used were derivates of god/ohk.

Thanks

DankBot should still work fine. Everything it used were derivates of god/ohk.
    Except the reason everyone excessively loved it was because it also grabbed ores and powders. And the command for that is patched. It can still run dungeons for boss drops until there is a server lag. His bot really wouldn't work that well now though because of the server instabilities. Nor would MHWalker. Back then we didn't need error detections and built-in fixes since the game was stable and a simple loop macro would work.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Except the reason everyone excessively loved it was because it also grabbed ores and powders. And the command for that is patched. It can still run dungeons for boss drops until there is a server lag. His bot really wouldn't work that well now though because of the server instabilities. Nor would MHWalker. Back then we didn't need error detections and built-in fixes since the game was stable and a simple loop macro would work.
    But Woo.exe should work amazing when VinPub or the like is released, right? c:
    And didn't he use host_timeplus command to make waiting for the battle clear faster? I dunno (Again, never used, just heard), but that one is patched, too :c

Thanks
    But Woo.exe should work amazing when VinPub or the like is released, right? c:
    And didn't he use host_timeplus command to make waiting for the battle clear faster? I dunno (Again, never used, just heard), but that one is patched, too :c
    You cant make the battle clear wait time shorter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

You cant make the battle clear wait time shorter.
    Then my source is a liar xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yeah, it's pretty dead. I quit Vindictus a loooong long time ago when the hacks stop being released. No point in playing a Pay2Win game when I ain't got no money nor no hacks.

Thanks
    I miss l2noob2 MHWalker bot. I'm surprised no one mentioned his name. I'll gladly pay again for his amazing work. I don't think he cares about vindictus anymore though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongato2000 View Post
    I miss l2noob2 MHWalker bot. I'm surprised no one mentioned his name. I'll gladly pay again for his amazing work. I don't think he cares about vindictus anymore though.
    He'd have to add in a pretty significant amount of code to update all of the changes in the game. He's also busy with life, so that probably won't happen. My bot does pretty much everything his did that isn't patched anymore, but what I think you're missing is mostly the console (which is where the hacks came from), not the bot...
    As stated many times before- the main reason people aren't contributing as much here is because the stuff gets detected within a few days to a week, and even if you get a stable bot set up, the chances of banning are infinitely more likely than 2 years ago.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongato2000 View Post
    What you said is kinda wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast