Thread: Bots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Cool Bots

Yesh, my first post is gonna be about RS :P. So, this is a Bot (not a singular one, it has lots of other autoers in it and it's called RSBot. Here is a full guide on how to install/run it.

Chapters
    1. How to get RsBot
    2. How to run RsBot
    3. How to save .java files
    4. How to Compile new scripts
    5. How to add your bank pin to Rsbot

1. How to get RsBot

Firstly, download the most recent version from here:

rsbotsvn - Google Code

Once the download has finished you will have a .zip file. This needs to be extracted. To do this download WinRAR (https://www.rarlabs.com/rar/wrar380.exe ) and install it.

Next go to the file which you originally download, the Rsbot one. Right click it and you should see an "Extract to (name and version)"

After it has extract you will have a new folder called "RSBot", go in to it and you should see something like this:

Now you can move on to the next step.

2. How to run RsBot

Now that you have downloaded RsBot and extracted the folder you will have something like below.

To run a non-members world double click this batch file:

To run a members world double click this batch file:

If you're receiving "could not find main class" you must compile all of your files first, using the compile all.bat file.

If you are receiving an error, such as Java cannot be recognised, or you are missing tools.jar, please skip to 4. How to Compile new scripts.

Now rsbot should load and look like this.

In order to run a script you must click the Bot tab, then click run.

If this is your first time running rsbot you should now see the following image. Hit Ok.

The following box will then open up and you must put in your account information by clicking Add. Then changing the defaults. Where it says "empty" place your RuneScape username and where it says "NOT SET" place your RuneScape password

After clicking Apply and Okay go back to Bot, then click Run again now a selection of scripts for you to use will open up, like this:

Once you've chosen a script you will have to define the arguements. This is what the bot will do, if it's a combat bot you can set it to eat, or to die and walk back to the monsters. Once you have chosen your settings and your account click Okay and the bot will log you in and get to work, provided you are in the correct place and with the correct items

3. How to save .java files

Found a new script you want to run but don't know what to do with it? Well I'll explain it all here

Firstly, look through the forums until you find a script you want. I'm going to use Zachafer's Auto Alcher as an example.

Copy the code which is given in the post. It's in a code tag so you can't miss it.

Next go to your Start menu, Programs, Accessories and click on Notepad, paste the code in there.

Now choose File, Save As... and look at the image below

Next click save, make sure you save it in the Scripts folder in the rsbot folder. If not save it to your desktop, go in to your rsbot folder and find this:

Copy and paste the .java file in to there and compile your scripts. Then run rsbot and your script will be in your script selector.

4. How to Compile new scripts

In order to be able to compile scripts, using the compile all.bat you must first download Java JRE/JDK.
    To download it follow this link:

Java SE Downloads - Sun Developer Network (SDN)

Look at the image below and click download

Agree to the terms and click continue. If you have Vista 64 bit, choose Windows x64 from the drop down menu.

Now right click the click and choose Save as.

Then click next:

Once it's installed, click Finish.

Well done you've successfully installed Java JDK!

Now for the next part, compiling.

In order to compile your scripts you must first download the script in .java format. Follow part 3 on How to save .java files.
    Once you have the .java file and you've added it to your scripts folder, all you need to do is compile it.

To do this you must double click the compile all.bat in your rsbot folder. If you receive an error such as Java is not recognised, or Cannot find tools.jar follow these steps.

Cannot find tools.jar and Java cannot be recognised

In order to fix this you must have already installed Java JDK. If you have you now need to set your environment variables. Follow these steps to do so:
    1. Go to My Computer then choose your hard drive, go to Program Files then Java.
    2. Inside the Java folder your should see another folder called jdk1.6, go in to it, then go in to the "Bin" folder.
    3. Right click any file in the folder and choose properties.
    4. Next to Location on the new window that pops up it will show you the path to that file, copy it.
    5. Go to Control Panel then double click System, choose the advanced tab then click Environment Variables.
    6. In System Variables choose "Path" and click edit.
    7. Now add a Semi Colon ( ; ) to the end of whatever is in it. Then simply paste the Path you copied earlier.
    8. It should look like this

9. Now hit enter 3 times and restart your PC.
    Now that the errors are solved Compile all.bat should work giving you a screen which looks similar to this

This means the scripts for Rsbot were successfully compiled and you may now run Rsbot and use them

Note: If you receive any kind of error saying could it could not compile because of a faulty .java file, you will have to fix the error, or delete it for the compiler to work successfully

In order to find out which category the new script(s) are in you must open the .java file and search for

Code:
    public String getScriptCategory() {
    Underneath, you will see something like this

Code:
    return "Fishing";
    This means the script can be found in the Fishing category. To find what the script is called search for

Code:
    public String getName() {
    Again you will see something like this:

Code:
    return "Pro Fisher";
    So the script can be found in the Fishing category and is called Pro Fisher.

5. How to add your bank pin to Rsbot

Firstly load up Rsbot, either Members or Non members, then go to Settings > Account manager and choose your account.

Now choose your account and in the box next to Add Key type in PIN.

Now look to the right and you will see a column saying value, click it and type in your pin then hit enter.

Next click Apply, Then Okay and you're done.

I might add a SVN guide soon .
    Credits to Karl

Also, I know this is been posted before. But mine is with beautiful pictures :P.

Last edited by Xizorz; 07-12-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    lol great tut but a lot to take in xD
    Newbie friendly though great job...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Virus Scan???? XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Rsbot kinda stinks now but Kbot is great and is uprissing ^^ good tut but it's a pain now to use rsbot :}

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Exclamation Bitch

Bitch ass noob! you stole this from rsbot.org! thats mine you noob! BAN THIS BITCH FOR LEECHING

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by purezhacker View Post
    Bitch ass noob! you stole this from rsbot.org! thats mine you noob! BAN THIS BITCH FOR LEECHING
    ummmm rsbot is leeched everwhere. so idk y ur freaking out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks people..and KBot wouldn't be here if there wasn't RSBot . I use both of them and their allies .

BTW I did NOT leech it. I aint a leecher like you think I got about 300 posts on both forums -.-, and I gave credit to Karl from RSBot..

Lawl, got some proof it's yours?