Thanks

Duo que to get out of bronze hell

Alrighty so long story short I'm new here and been stuck in bronze hell long enough to be driven nuts and I would like to find someone to duo que with and get out of bronze with just to quit dealing with all the trolls/afkers in bronze. I prefer jungling but can do any lane would like someone who is good with mid lane and has the patience to learn how we would play/mesh together. Skype is very helpful because it cuts down time on communication by a lot. My Ign is Caramon and its on NA server. I have varying play times but I'm on fairly often.

TL;DR need duo partner preferably someone comfortable with mid that is sick of being in bronze like me because of trolls and is willing to have patience so we can learn how each other play together.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Theres a reason why you are in that elo. People always say they got trolled but the fact that they are in that ELO/Tier. Once you admit it, get your act together and play smart you will be out of there. Trust me I've play so many in that elo and it is so easy I can't even imagine.

Thanks
    Tell me then man how am i supposed to get out when on average I either have someone feeding(bot normally), someone leaves(which results in me with a jungling setup to lane), or my personal favorite so far troll picks in a lane like ad fiddlesticks... if i end up without one of those i win but in general i end up with the troll or the feeder

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramon View Post
    Tell me then man how am i supposed to get out when on average I either have someone feeding(bot normally), someone leaves(which results in me with a jungling setup to lane), or my personal favorite so far troll picks in a lane like ad fiddlesticks... if i end up without one of those i win but in general i end up with the troll or the feeder
    you play.
    i've been in "elo-hell" and all you can do is play.

https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTO2a7ZFcc

EDIT; try playing the "imba" champs(zed, renekton etc.) and ward
    Last edited by nigjew; 04-23-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks
    I'm in Bronze 1, failed 2 promotions already lol :/
    Haven't really ranked since then, I added you. I'm on eastern time (-5). If you're interested let me know

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz Our King View Post
    Theres a reason why you are in that elo. People always say they got trolled but the fact that they are in that ELO/Tier. Once you admit it, get your act together and play smart you will be out of there. Trust me I've play so many in that elo and it is so easy I can't even imagine.
    It's also trolls tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bronze Silver Gold > Same
    Somewhere higher in gold you might see some changes but still the standard bans that make no sense: Amumu, malph, shen, blitz
    I'm only giving my skype through PM. If you got added by someone claiming to be me verify it with a pm!

Thanks
    Get a friend that plays the same or better than you, and duo queue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I will play with you if you are NA IGN Toymakerthegrate yes I know great isn't spelled right. I play top,mid,jungle, and adc.

Has nothing to do with getting better you can be the best player in the world but your not going to 1 v 5 and win. I'm in B3 and all I get are people that troll or rage quit/feed because they didn't get the lane they cried for. Or people will get in the lobby and cry for a lane and it will make other people play rolls they suck at.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Has nothing to do with getting better you can be the best player in the world but your not going to 1 v 5 and win. I'm in B3 and all I get are people that troll or rage quit/feed because they didn't get the lane they cried for. Or people will get in the lobby and cry for a lane and it will make other people play rolls they suck at.
    Yea AFK/quit yes you can't blame yourself but you can still win a 4v5. Feed/not getting lane you can help this by playing other lane or give them lane they want or pick ur best lane try to ROAM and help them out. Once they are in front/getting back to speed they will start trying. What i do is pick ahri,kass,leb mid and I just roam get lane fed/up to speed and they will start to wanting to win and try. It really depend on your skill most of the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yea AFK/quit yes you can't blame yourself but you can still win a 4v5. Feed/not getting lane you can help this by playing other lane or give them lane they want or pick ur best lane try to ROAM and help them out. Once they are in front/getting back to speed they will start trying. What i do is pick ahri,kass,leb mid and I just roam get lane fed/up to speed and they will start to wanting to win and try. It really depend on your skill most of the time.
    I'm unlucky when it comes to team work games. The type of teams I get feed,troll,rage quit,afk, and try to team fight ever 2 mins even tho they just got aced right before that. I just play top so I can snow ball my lane push there tower down then roam and gank other lanes. But my team always trys to kill the tank first why the adc just sits in the back and picks off 3 of them at the start. Ever 30 games or so I will get a good team that works together and plays right other then that I think I just get people that hit level 30 and thought it would be fun to jump right in to rank.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I'm unlucky when it comes to team work games. The type of teams I get feed,troll,rage quit,afk, and try to team fight ever 2 mins even tho they just got aced right before that. I just play top so I can snow ball my lane push there tower down then roam and gank other lanes. But my team always trys to kill the tank first why the adc just sits in the back and picks off 3 of them at the start. Ever 30 games or so I will get a good team that works together and plays right other then that I think I just get people that hit level 30 and thought it would be fun to jump right in to rank.
    haha well thats unlucky for the rage.quit.afk. But the main thing about B>S>G is roam push/split push. I can get Bronze>plat in like 3 days with ahri/kass/leb. I just ROAM and when they realize they are winning or can win they will try. thats all i can say BOL to you buddy