Thread: Xfire Walls

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Xfire Walls

Ok, first off, please don't hate ppl. It seems to me that everyone is asking about drgn's and legify's hacks. By no means did i make this, I found it and I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR A COUPLE MONTHS!!! I haven't seen this one on here, or it's so old on the forum it's on like, the tenth page This is like Drgn's old hack, but this one actually works

Ok, here's what you do:
    1.) Download!!! (You may need to disable your AV)(or if you don't want to wait for pending, pm me your email i guess.)
    2.) Extract the three files (d3dx9_33.exe, d3dx9_33.dll, d3d9.dll) to a new folder in your Combat Arms directory (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\New Folder\)
    3.)Go into your new folder, right click d3dx9_33.exe, send to, and Desktop (create shortcut)
    4.)right click your desktop icon for Combat Arms, click properties, compatibility, check the compat mode, then select windows 2000. Apply and OK.
    5.)With your antivirus off, start the hack, then start Combat Arms (both as Administrator on vista)
    6.)When you are on the login screen, press insert. Navigate with the arrow keys. The best combo is Fullbright, Wallhack, and No Fog. Don't use colors, cause you'll d/c in a few minutes. After selecting your hacks press insert again and log in. If you press insert again, your game will crash, so be careful.
    6.)Have fun, and don't get banned

The scan: (themida... that's why it looks bad)
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

EDIT: THE GAME IS NOT ALWAYS IN A WINDOW. ONLY THE GAME LOBBIES AND MENUS!!! THE GAME IS FULLSCREEN!!!

ALSO, I'M ATTACHING A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE SAME THING. IT'S THE SAME HACK BUT WITH AN INSTALLER, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE TO PLACE THE FILES.

Here's how to do it:
    1Open .zip file
    2run Setup.exe
    3It will ask you where to install. It shows the combat arms directory. add \walls to the end of it
    4It should say "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\walls"
    5It adds an icon on the desktop for you, so open that.
    6With combat arms still on win2k (or win95) compatibility, run combat arms.
    7Follow the same rules above for how to use the hack (don't use color, press insert at the login screen to select hacks, don't press insert again or you'll dc)

https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/6...3cb-1246028859

Ok, my fraps was being really gay, so I could only get a pic of my login screen
    [IMG]https://i105.photobucke*****m/albums/m222/randomtornado/d3dx9_33samp-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by r3k0n; 07-13-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Screenshot

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to r3k0n For This Useful Post:

andygun (07-20-2009),cafer2004 (07-20-2009),Cobbra (07-21-2009),eliran93 (07-13-2009),Eternitron (07-14-2009),exonian (07-13-2009),irakliz123 (07-17-2009),mohammad5055 (07-20-2009),raid2 (08-04-2012),realpipi (07-14-2009),TheKamikazes (07-25-2009)

Thanks
    This is one of the few hacks that work for me, and yes the thread starter is right about everything he has stated.

I'm using Windows XP SP3 and I can use the fullbright, no fog, wall hack combo for just about any number of matches/rooms for as long as I want. I can even get the other options on the hack to work, though I havent tested "Colors" yet.

Though the only problem i've encountered with this is that its always in window mode, even during matches..
    Last edited by akinos; 07-13-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks
    ok i run as admin on vista and it still doesnt work, what do i do?

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu800 View Post
    lol r3kon i cant get the other two hacks to work either they d/c after 1 game but yours works so i cant explain i just had to change what u told me to do and it worked, so i am guessing theres some misleading info from them too but not sure
    Well, I don't really get most of this stuff here. I guess for some reason it only works the way it's told for the uploader. I wish I knew what to do to make it work for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by yerdead View Post
    ok i run as admin on vista and it still doesnt work, what do i do?
    I wish I knew. I only know what works for me. I don't get why everyone gets different problems. (Applies to all other hacks on here)
    Last edited by r3k0n; 07-13-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Dear r3k0n, i tried to use hack i put the hacks in combat arms file inside a file when i run says "waiting for engine.exe" then when i start teh hack says could not inject.dll i have windows 7 so i idk if that makes a diffrence. i tried to run as admin also same thing. i tried from desktop samething happend if you could possibly help me through msn pm ur email?
    Last edited by teh hax; 07-14-2009 at 02:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    STOP REPOSTING THE X-FIRE HACKS!!!

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by bunker34 View Post
    STOP REPOSTING THE X-FIRE HACKS!!!
    Your a choob. STFU! Nuff said. And They keep getting reposted because they keep getting closed and the original is lost somewhere in the forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    This IS the only pub hack right now that really works for me.. personally I dislike Vista, and stick with XP running on SP3, the only problem is that, I disconnect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    im on xp home. i try every type of compatibility mode it has available for both the .zip and .rar you have provided, plus D3Hacks Public Hack v1.0. when i press Game Start on CA it immediately gives me the error "Could not inject dll" i know the hacks are all the same thing because they look dead on each other, except for the .dll files being named differently. would you know if its possible to use PerX to inject the files instead of this?

EDIT:
    ".RAR" i ask a question before trying to answer it myself.. i use perx to inject the files provided with the tiniest amount of success.. the game loads in windowed mode and i reach the login screen. but when i press Insert i get nothing.. this would be tiny success but its the tiniest success because the game closes out shortly after being at the login screen.

".ZIP" individual file "***-Xfire Hack.dll" injected successfully.. no window mode, press insert with no menu, no crash... game plays normal. i get the same thing when i try with D3Hacks Public Hack v1.0

personally i think there is a problem with the injector provided.. not saying it doesnt work completely, just saying it needs to be tested on xp home.. and just so we're clear, i might use illegitimate copies of windows when i install on other peoples pc's with the use of WPAkill but my windows is always genuine with SP3.
    Last edited by Grim; 07-14-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    im on xp home. i try every type of compatibility mode it has available for both the .zip and .rar you have provided, plus D3Hacks Public Hack v1.0. when i press Game Start on CA it immediately gives me the error "Could not inject dll" i know the hacks are all the same thing because they look dead on each other, except for the .dll files being named differently. would you know if its possible to use PerX to inject the files instead of this?

EDIT: i ask a question before trying to answer it myself.. i use perx to inject the files provided with the tiniest amount of success.. the game loads in windowed mode and i reach the login screen. but when i press Insert i get nothing.. this would be tiny success but its the tiniest success because the game closes out shortly after being at the login screen.
    Yeah, that's what happens to me whenever I try to use PerX. I can't even log in before the game crashes. That's why this is the only thing that works for me. I've never gotten error codes with xfire. I'm not sure what to do about it. It's starting to storm so i need to get off my comp. When I get back on, I'll try to help out some more. Sorry it's not much now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Speed Hacks+Wall Hack

The tut is in the Attachments, Nice and Short, this is how i like threads.
    here's the VirusTotal.com Website.
    Virustotal. MD5: 60e07a0eccaf4ed33c0c13b54834e617 Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.1187840 Trojan.Generic.1807723

Thanks
    Said "cannot inject .dll"

I did everything, ran the hack and CA as admin and clicked on START GAME.

Then I got the error message.

Thanks
    I can get it to inject and run fine until about 10 seconds into a game. Then it disconnects. -.- This happens both on Windows 95 and 2000. And I run both the hack and CA as an admin.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by kkayevin View Post
    The tut is in the Attachments, Nice and Short, this is how i like threads.
    here's the VirusTotal.com Website.
    Virustotal. MD5: 60e07a0eccaf4ed33c0c13b54834e617 Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.1187840 Trojan.Generic.1807723
    You choop, there's speedhacks on the first page of the forums... don't put them here, idiot

@skoped: idk what to do, there's no way to get it to work for others as of yet. keep trying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    AVG 2009 found 1 infection in Xfire.rar, you might wanna check that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by skoped View Post
    I can get it to inject and run fine until about 10 seconds into a game. Then it disconnects. -.- This happens both on Windows 95 and 2000. And I run both the hack and CA as an admin.
    press Insert after ur in the game

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast