Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    yeh DBB, so fucking scared...lol in the bush i jumped into had small thorns i didnt really care...as long as he didnt see us ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You guys fail at making up stories.

My most recent run in the police wasn't my fault, riding a motorized scooter around my friend's new house for shits and giggles since we found it in the shit they brought in. Someone decided that it would be funny to moon some people working on their cars so when i had my turn i got flagged down, cops called and blamed when i passed the house he did it to.

Long story short cop was extra fucking cool, didn't call our parents or anything but explained to my friend that mooning people will get you put in jail as a sexual predator and that you will become a registered sex offender and be forced to pay for sexual deviance classes that child molesters and rapists take. Oh and the same can be said for peeing in public. If you get caught peeing and the cop feels like being a real asshole that day he'll take you in for exposing yourself and you'll become a registered fucking sex offender.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    So Ivysaur is a sex offender?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'm not, i didn't do shit. He just told us that we were free to go.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    Lucky bastard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have had MANY instances with the "one time".

Heres one:

I got searched because I walked into store and was looking around and walked out and they thought I stole something. I WONDER WHY?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I got searched because I walked in a store and was looking around and walked out and they thought I stole something. I WONDER WHY?
    because ur blax :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I have had MANY instances with the "one time".

Heres one:

I got searched because I walked into store and was looking around and walked out and they thought I stole something. I WONDER WHY?
    Because you were lookin' extra grimy in your thrift store clothing you got for a total of $2.73 and you smelled like you just got done having hot sweaty sex with a gorilla in a pile of horse shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjlasjla View Post
    well mine is, it doesnt have a orange cap, itz just liek a real pistol..
    They also aren´t allowed with the orange cap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Alright so... There are these idiots in my neighborhood who usually let their dogs out in the Summer and just let 'em run wild through the neighborhood. What they do is they chase the dogs around all over the place through people's yards, it's for shits and giggles. Anyways, the dogs almost always come into my yard, when they do I come running with a fucking metal bat and scare 'em the fuck outta my yard.

A few days ago it occurred again, my Mom finally had it, she called up the cops. Now, when the cop car started down our street I noticed another cop, but he.... he was riding a bike in the rain... Anyways, as the car comes down with the bike patrol the dog comes out of a parking lot across the street a little ways from my house. The cop car floors it and does a U-Turn, almost hopping the curb, then the Cop-On-Te-Bike turns around and tries to call him to him, idiotically, seeing as he doesn't come to Anyone else! Anyways, just picture this... A Cop, on a bike, in the rain, chasing a dog... LOL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I had 'Power Mad' Cops. Wanna piss in their face.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Here goes mine.

Me, and 2 other friends were hanging out near a school. One of my friends was sitting on top of the school, and me and the other guy were just standing on the street. Then, this cop walked in on us, and he asked for our ID's. I said I didn't have one. He asked for my age. I said: ''Hmm, let me think. I think I forgot it?'' He was all like; YOU GO WITH ME NOW AND WE TAKE YOU TO THE BUREAU, WE WILL CALL YOUR PARENTS AND ASK THEM WHAT YOUR AGE IS AND WHO YOU ARE.'' I was like: Wtf? So I just said my age. He asked what my name was, I asked why. He said, no questions, just answer mine. I kept asking why. So he was like, tell it now or you will be taken to the bureau. So I told him my name. He said, ah, you're Martin? Well, tomorrow you will get a call from us. I asked why? He said shut up. I kept asking why. So he just grabbed my arm, and took me over to the cop car. But, I didn't want that to happen, so I got a little pissed and tried to get out of his arm. He said: STEADY ON FOR FUCKS SAKE, and he wanted to grab his pepperspray (My friends told me this later). And I said fuck you and stuff. And he was like: No big mouth. And all stuff.

This all happened, because I walked in a drugs house, bought one joint. The cops arrested the guys who lived there later on.

I walked in there like 3 months ago. And what happened was like 1/2 weeks ago.

Thanks
    my story is

i was hanging out after a halfday

they tought i was cuttting so

they took me to school to find out it was half a day

i was scared since we had fireworks and shit

this happend on holloween

"/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    rofl nice hood mive
    vvvvv
    While working general duty one day a call went out for a traffic member to respond to an MVA with injuries. As I was in that general area and could respond quicker I attended the location. On arrival I noted a 4x4 Jimmy had failed to negotiate a sharp turn and had driven into a residents rock garden. To make matters worse the vehicle was wedged up against a tree and the driver coudn't get out. A bystander advised me the driver was having difficulty breathing so I managed to bend the tree and get the door open.When I opened the door I noted two things, a case of beer on the floor of the passengers side, and a horrible aroma. Ambulance attendants and the traffic member arrived on scene, and I explained to the traffic member there was a possibility the driver was impaired. Much to our dismay we managed to get the driver out of the vehicle. The driver turned out to be a high priced lawyer in a 3 piece suit. The funny part about the whole thing was the accident. He left Work early because he wasn't feeling well. Before going home he stopped and had a beer with the boys. As he was driving home I guess the flu was getting the better of him. He tried to pass gas as he was negotiating this turn and instead passed a whole lot more! He was caught by surprise and lost control of the vehicle. We laughed for days over that one. Not too often you see a lawyer in a predicament like that! He was not impaired thankfully cause he wasn't getting in the back of my pc! .......A.L. Lambie, RCMP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123