Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation Average account AP weaps,

Hi, I'm willing to buy an account with atleast one weapon of each category. These are the weapons:

[Pointman]
    - Blue Skull
    - AKS-47 Desmodus
    - MP40

[Rifleman]

- AK-47 Predator
    - G36 Alligator
    - FAL Cannon

[Sniper]
    - Mosin

For example, I would accept an account with MP40, G36 Alligator and Mosin. Other nice weapons included in the account will be welcome as long as the price doesn't get too expensive.

* I will only trade through OMM, no "you go first" stuff from any of both parts, it will be done the correct way through one of the OMM.
    * I'm willing to offer a fair amount for the account. Through paypal, by gift to ensure no taxes. If you want another payment option ask me first to see if it's available where I live and if I can do it or not.
    * If you have an account with similar weapons feel free to offer it, I may take a look into it and if I like it we could get to an agreement.
    * I understand the fact that I have pretty much no posts, no thanks, no vouches, no nothing. Btw, as I stated it all should go through an OMM to make it as clean and fast as possible without any trouble.
    * If you have any other question just leave a response here or send me an email to: reparaciones.jjj@gmail.com
    Last edited by BeeVleBrox; 04-26-2013 at 04:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I got an account for you. Add me on skype: Skwon24 or Email me at : sktown90@gmail.com

Thanks
    i have an account with Alligator and beretaM9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeVleBrox View Post
    Hi, I'm willing to buy an account with atleast one weapon of each category. These are the weapons:

[Pointman]
    - Blue Skull
    - AKS-47 Desmodus
    - MP40

[Rifleman]

- AK-47 Predator
    - G36 Alligator
    - FAL Cannon

[Sniper]
    - Mosin

For example, I would accept an account with MP40, G36 Alligator and Mosin. Other nice weapons included in the account will be welcome as long as the price doesn't get too expensive.

* I will only trade through OMM, no "you go first" stuff from any of both parts, it will be done the correct way through one of the OMM.
    * I'm willing to offer a fair amount for the account. Only through paypal, by gift to ensure no taxes/chargebacks.
    * If you have an account with similar weapons feel free to offer it, I may take a look into it and if I like it we could get to an agreement.
    * I understand the fact that I have pretty much no posts, no thanks, no vouches, no nothing. Btw, as I stated it all should go through an OMM to make it as clean and fast as possible without any trouble.
    * If you have any other question just leave a response here or send me an email to: reparaciones.jjj@gmail.com
    You can chargeback through paypal even with gift.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    I got an account for you. Add me on skype: Skwon24 or Email me at : sktown90@gmail.com
    Emailed you.

Quote Originally Posted by canv2 View Post
    i have an account with Alligator and beretaM9
    If you had a mosin aswell I would go for it

Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    You can chargeback through paypal even with gift.
    Yes, my fault, I just googled it and you can open a dispute for a chargeback if its through the gift option. Still I think its way harder to get it back if its done through the gift option. Btw, if anyone wants to do it through another way of payment, I will do it if its available where I live.

I'll edit main post with these changes.
    Last edited by BeeVleBrox; 04-26-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeVleBrox View Post
    Emailed you.

If you had a mosin aswell I would go for it

Yes, my fault, I just googled it and you can open a dispute for a chargeback if its through the gift option. Still I think its way harder to get it back if its done through the gift option. Btw, if anyone wants to do it through another way of payment, I will do it if its available where I live.

I'll edit main post with these changes.
    It's actually not that hard. You see, Paypal is buyer-friendly meaning 99% of the time, they'll take the buyer's side in a dispute.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Still looking for it