Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Indeed life will throw many things at us, but it's evident that you've never been at that point before. Though after talking to VV, it's not really a nervous breakdown anyway. None of us can act logically and rationally 100% of the time. I'm an incredibly logical person, perhaps even to a fault, but I've been on the verge of absolute mental breakdown for almost 8 years now.
    Should be my psychotrist. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Eye opening experiences of the corruption of the world tend to do it as well. Then again, in my latter years LSD mixed with Psilocybin helped form the ideals I hold to date. Something about seeing fields upon fields of dead people with their skin continuously melting changes a person.

Nnnnnoooooooo you don't. Trust me, nooooo you don't.
    Really? Always viewed you as wise and as a role model.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

​Leh and I both will give you some fucked up morals if you follow too closely.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

I don't know if you've noticed this, but I'm fucking nuts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I don't know if you've noticed this, but I'm fucking nuts.
    ​Which is strange, as he already recognizes me as psychotic.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    pm me son @Vice-Versa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Eye opening experiences of the corruption of the world tend to do it as well. Then again, in my latter years LSD mixed with Psilocybin helped form the ideals I hold to date. Something about seeing fields upon fields of dead people with their skin continuously melting changes a person.

Nnnnnoooooooo you don't. Trust me, nooooo you don't.
    You actually saw fields of dead people on LSD? I've taken sunshine acid on blotters before, and I was trapped inside my mind. Not unusual for me though, I've been trapped inside my mind before. By that I mean, not being able to move, talk, only breathe and some fucked up form of thinking. People have actually shaken me and slapped me until I come back from it. Not to mention the vibrations... Try taking some acid and watching the animated Green Lantern movie. By the 15 minute mark you may as well find yourself trapped in your own mind.
    Last edited by Snowkip; 04-25-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    The One and Only...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    You actually saw fields of dead people on LSD? I've taken sunshine acid on blotters before, and I was trapped inside my mind. Not unusual for me though, I've been trapped inside my mind before. By that I mean, not being able to move, talk, only breathe and some fucked up form of thinking. People have actually shaken me and slapped me until I come back from it. Not to mention the vibrations... Try taking some acid and watching the animated Green Lantern movie. By the 15 minute mark you may as well find yourself trapped in your own mind.
    It was the Psilocybin that pushed me over the edge. When I only take LSD I tend to just think, and think, and think. With anything shroom related I have some fucked up visual every time.

Thanks
    Don't take shit from anyone and do whatever you want.
    Within reason of course.
    Being an asshole is fun. ^.^
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So what? Apologize and explain what happened.

If they're your friend they'll understand, else you're better off without them.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​Which is strange, as he already recognizes me as psychotic.
    I highly doubt you are psychotic.

Lol I'm not bipolar. Unless you can become bipolar. I always thought bipolar people get mood swings randomly, mine happen for a reason.
    Why do so many people know jackshit about bipolar? It has got nothing to do with teenage mood swings, it's a full blown disorder categorised by periods of major depression and periods of mania. If you feel bad sometimes and good other times you're not bipolar - you're human.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

Induce it upon yourself.
    Try drugs. The easiest thing to do it. Methamphetamine or some sort of stimulant will do it. (Chronic use then stopping suddenly induces PTSD)

Not that I'm suggesting you do drugs...I'm telling you to do them
    Telling someone to take meth so they can induce a mental disorder is probably the most downright fucking backwards thing I've ever heard. I'm cynical as to whether you actually have PTSD, but the fact you would suggest something so nonsensical suggests SOMETHING is wrong with you.

@Vice-Versa - I've had a psychotic break (an episode of acute psychosis) whilst on a combination of DXM and alcohol. Threw punches randomly at a guy who had fucked me over in the past, split his lip but wasn't really fighting properly. I was so overtaken by rage that I just threw my firsts in a flurry and hoped they would connect. I recall I was screaming and sporadically bursting into tears. I thought I was another person and became almost completely disconnected from reality.

What you've described doesn't really sound like a nervous breakdown imo, more like a buildup of stress that resulted in a slight explosion of emotions. My advice is to take a few online depression tests (read: online tests are bullshit, however if the tests describe what you're feeling then Google the symptoms and read around depression in adolescents). If you have symptoms which last for more than two weeks and cause you interruption in school/work consider seeing a doctor. I don't think it'll be anything as serious as depression though The fact you're worried about annoying your crush suggests what happened to you was just a healthy reaction to negative stimuli. Chin up man.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    SOMETHING is wrong with you.
    Oh you have no idea.

P.S. Dextromethorphan + ethanol would probably not produce much psychosis. What you describe seems to be dissociate induced anger. Yea, it's pretty bad but it ain't psychosis. Trust me, true psychosis can leave you with no memory after and doing things so unreasonable, you question your own sanity (Whilst doing it. Ever experience the psychosis loop during a break? One small reminder and poof of your trip and poof, you're back to insanity. This lasted about 8 months after I stopped all my drugs. And I still have remainders of it 3 years later. )

Plus DXM is such a weak dissociate...(In moderately high doses). Well, guess I overdid my tolerance once. Loved the plateau sigma. (Only evidence I reached it was I told my friend... Technically I was couchlocked for about 20 hours and would randomly scream something every hour or so. Well, that's what they told me. Of course I got no memory -> It's an anaesthetic after all. ) x)
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 04-26-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

Oh you have no idea.

P.S. Dextromethorphan + ethanol would probably not produce much psychosis. What you describe seems to be dissociate induced anger. Yea, it's pretty bad but it ain't psychosis. Trust me, true psychosis can leave you with no memory after and doing things so unreasonable, you question your own sanity (Whilst doing it. Ever experience the psychosis loop during a break? One small reminder and poof of your trip and poof, you're back to insanity. This lasted about 8 months after I stopped all my drugs. And I still have remainders of it 3 years later. )

Plus DXM is such a weak dissociate...(In moderately high doses). Well, guess I overdid my tolerance once. Loved the plateau sigma. (Only evidence I reached it was I told my friend... Technically I was couchlocked for about 20 hours and would randomly scream something every hour or so. Well, that's what they told me. Of course I got no memory -> It's an anaesthetic after all. ) x)
    I don't think the DXM/alcohol was responsible for the break as much as psychological factors but they certainly contributed. I'm describing it as temporary psychosis because I lost contact with the world.

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just play it off. You're probably looking forward to it more than they are.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You should generally go to sleep if you have such Moments, you will wake up with a better mood

Thanks
    Welcome!

In this thread you will be able to get access to free VIP hacks. Please note, these hacks were not coded by us, but cracked by us. That means we can not determine the reliability and how long the hacks will last. We are not to blame if you get banned in any games that you use this software in.

Below are the included games within this hack:

Screenshot of the hack

====Download ====

Download
    [IMG]https://i1276.photobucke*****m/albums/y474/Uknown5/f44fb28a-d660-479f-9f56-05a198217df7_zps80a20e79.jpg[/img]

Password
    Code:
    ==== Instructions ====

Before anything else, run the the Host "Adder Broad- Poduct".
    If you get an error message when trying to open the program run "Resgistrator .OCX" located in OCX Registrator and click register. Then relaunch the host adder.

To get your HWID and login:

1. Run the Broad Production Loader it will say it needs a valid key, press ok.
    2. Another popup will show, showing your HWID which is automatically copied to your clipboard so control + V to paste it.
    3. Register on Broad - Product and post your HWID on the thread which is linked on the site.
    4. Wait for Trigga or Kyrios to generate the key and send it to your PM.
    5. Once the key has been sent to you, place it in the same folder. DO NOT RENAME IT!

How to login to the loader:

1. After getting your key sent, Run the loader. No errors should show.
    2. Enter any random log in information. [NOTE] You have to click the log in button, if you don't the loader will run in the background with no GUI.
    3. Select the hack you want then press inject. Depending on the game, like Battlefield 3, it will require you to inject the hack when the game is already loaded.

==== Thread Reply Format ====

HWID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We are offering 7 day intervals at the moment, so every key that you get will last 7 days. You may post back if your hack has expired to get another week

==== Media ====

~Hack Instructional Video~

~Hack Gameplay Video~[/center]

==== Final Word ====

Have Fun hacking and ENJOY!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast