Growtopia is a multiplayer creative sandbox platformer MMO with crafting where you can:
* Build a house, dungeon, symphony, or anything else with your friends
* A universe of unlimited worlds, all persistent and connected to each other with doors you can build
* Full chat and messaging, innovative lock system to protect your creations and give access to friends
* Game uses a single currency which can be earned in-game without having to buy stuff
* Plant seeds to grow trees, mix seed types to create new kinds of items
(In other words, a 2d version of minecraft for phones.
I am using Android, and have tried to use Freedom, GameCih and Daxattack but the server detects them
I also tried to get this up on Bluestacks (An android emulator) but it couldn't connect to the server.
I'm hoping if anyone could somehow hack gems (Ingame currency) or edit items?
Or find an android emulator that plays this game and hack it from there?